Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn 12:42 - Jul 24 with 104804 viewsCountyJim

I'm going to vote for him was going to go with Burnham but the amount of crap he's put up with and with dignity

He's a man of principal don't share his views on the monarch but we all have different points of view
Jeremy Corbyn on 20:37 - Sep 11 with 2076 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:21 - Sep 11 by PozuelosSideys

Itll be interesting to see how they propose to do a lot of that operationally.

An end to private sector involvement in the NHS - i doubt too many would have much issue with that.

Return of the 50% income tax rate for earnings over £150k - despite all the evidence suggesting the tax take drops off when you increase to this leve

Scrapping of university tuition fees, replaced by maintenance grants. - fair enough, but thats a massive bill.

Private rents linked to local average earnings - thats a massive stitch up if ever i saw one. How is that going to be calculated?

All very well on the surface, but very gimmicky. Much like any other political leaning really.

I wouldn't worry about it mate. If Corbyn was ever elected the Civil Service would have a field day with that lot. It's a statement of principle really.

Poll: Tory leader

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:38 - Sep 11 with 2074 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 20:12 - Sep 11 by jackonicko

Guildford has really gone downhill since I moved away. You now get some absolute imbeciles living there.

Well they agreed to appear on The One Show so their judgement at least is questionable.

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:11 - Sep 11 with 2028 viewsphact0rri

this forum really doesn't like having so many pages to display. I wonder why it doesn't nest page numbers.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:17 - Sep 12 with 1979 viewsLord_Bony

Looks like he s going to do it...the others really seem a dreary choice of leaders

Jerry Jerry Jerry

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:47 - Sep 12 with 1968 viewsWarwickHunt

Jeremy Corbyn on 23:11 - Sep 11 by phact0rri

this forum really doesn't like having so many pages to display. I wonder why it doesn't nest page numbers.

Don't be daft, you still can't even partially quote a post.

Nesting page numbers would be akin to witchcraft on here.

Anyway...there was a hideous photo of Corbyn in shorts, black socks and trainers in the Evening Standard yesterday.

Nike trainers too - not very PC, Jezza...
[Post edited 12 Sep 2015 9:58]
Jeremy Corbyn on 11:23 - Sep 12 with 1933 viewsacejack3065

Nearly done folks. Everyone ready for the post corbyn victory meltdown?
Jeremy Corbyn on 11:44 - Sep 12 with 1922 viewsLord_Bony

Congratulations Mr. Corbin on becoming leader of the Labour party with a huge majority.

A new era for Labour.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:50 - Sep 12 with 1913 viewsexiledclaseboy

Corbyn wins! Corbyn wins! Corbyn wins!

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:57 - Sep 12 with 1899 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:50 - Sep 12 by exiledclaseboy

Corbyn wins! Corbyn wins! Corbyn wins!

Brilliant! I've just had a mate on the phone laughing and cheering, we're both agreed that we can look forward to a resurgent British Nationalism in the coming years.

Corbyn's first act as Labour leader will be to lead a "No Borders" march in London this afternoon. I couldn't have scripted this better myself!

HOORAY!!!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:57 - Sep 12 with 1899 viewsacejack3065

Labour needs to recapture the vote of the ordinary person who doesn't vote Tory. Is Jeremy the right person to do that? Let's wait and find out.
Jeremy Corbyn on 11:58 - Sep 12 with 1896 viewsHighjack

Tom and Jerry

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:58 - Sep 12 with 1896 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:57 - Sep 12 by acejack3065

Labour needs to recapture the vote of the ordinary person who doesn't vote Tory. Is Jeremy the right person to do that? Let's wait and find out.

I think he's brilliant in that respect!

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:04 - Sep 12 with 1886 viewsacejack3065

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:58 - Sep 12 by Lohengrin

I think he's brilliant in that respect!

I personally can't see how he can be any worse than Ed Miliband.
Jeremy Corbyn on 12:04 - Sep 12 with 1882 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:04 - Sep 12 by acejack3065

I personally can't see how he can be any worse than Ed Miliband.

Give it three to four months and we'll have this chat again.

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:09 - Sep 12 with 1877 viewsjackonicko

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:58 - Sep 12 by Highjack

Tom and Jerry

That's all, folks.
Jeremy Corbyn on 12:09 - Sep 12 with 1877 viewsacejack3065

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:04 - Sep 12 by Lohengrin

Give it three to four months and we'll have this chat again.

Seriously though no one in the Labour Party was convinced by Ed, let alone voters on the doorstep. Plenty of people complained about the party not representing them and being too similar to the Tories. Maybe the party can mop up the left leaning anti Tory green, Plaid, and lib dem vote.
Jeremy Corbyn on 12:17 - Sep 12 with 1865 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:44 - Sep 12 by Lord_Bony

Congratulations Mr. Corbin on becoming leader of the Labour party with a huge majority.

A new era for Labour.

The dawn of Red September! Nasdravie!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:19 - Sep 12 with 1863 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:09 - Sep 12 by acejack3065

Seriously though no one in the Labour Party was convinced by Ed, let alone voters on the doorstep. Plenty of people complained about the party not representing them and being too similar to the Tories. Maybe the party can mop up the left leaning anti Tory green, Plaid, and lib dem vote.

I hope you're right, I'd like nothing better than to see the whole, garish panoply of the far-left gathered under one tattered banner with the bearded one at its head.

What I'll guess you'll also see now is something of a re-run of 1981 when the centre-left will abandon Labour and go over to the Lib Dems in droves.

I find this absolutley hysterical in all honesty.

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:22 - Sep 12 with 1853 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:19 - Sep 12 by Lohengrin

I hope you're right, I'd like nothing better than to see the whole, garish panoply of the far-left gathered under one tattered banner with the bearded one at its head.

What I'll guess you'll also see now is something of a re-run of 1981 when the centre-left will abandon Labour and go over to the Lib Dems in droves.

The lib dems are welcome to them .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:27 - Sep 12 with 1843 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:22 - Sep 12 by Brynmill_Jack

The lib dems are welcome to them .

Ta very much, they'll say.

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:27 - Sep 12 with 1843 viewsLord_Bony

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:17 - Sep 12 by Brynmill_Jack

The dawn of Red September! Nasdravie!

Montague and Caplets from romeo and Julie by mazurka...nice

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:27 - Sep 12 with 1840 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:19 - Sep 12 by Lohengrin

I think it is great news and a resurgent Lib Dem plus PR would be a major stabilising factor stopping extremes on both sides.
If JC or one of his supporters get to become PM then it could end in tears. The concern I would have would be the expectations of the unions not being met sparking industrial unrest as this has happened in the past. I have a few concerns about his defence and foreign policies also.
For now though I think he will have the opportunity to develope his style of Labour so we will have plenty of time to judge him on his performance. I look forward to this. A refreshing direct style of politician.
Politics has never been so interesting. :-)
[Post edited 12 Sep 2015 12:30]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:41 - Sep 12 with 1822 viewsDarran

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:48 - Sep 12 with 1816 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:41 - Sep 12 by Darran

lol

The day just keeps getting better and better...

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:50 - Sep 12 with 1814 viewsLord_Bony

I'm waiting for the congratulations from Tony Blair.. Or has the can't gone into hiding already?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024