Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn 12:42 - Jul 24 with 105766 viewsCountyJim

I'm going to vote for him was going to go with Burnham but the amount of crap he's put up with and with dignity

He's a man of principal don't share his views on the monarch but we all have different points of view
Jeremy Corbyn on 13:07 - Sep 12 with 1726 viewsperchrockjack

Nice touch from an old friend there, Gerry the peacemaker.

Personally, it might be good as surely now this craven, sopriifuc dickead of a pm will now find some balls and front up to this Corbin .

Frankly, the Tories would be better served by trying to get David Davis back into the fold.. A working class, ex council estate son of a single mother unlike the privileged Corbin.

Seeing Corbin brine letter as seen my worst fears realised as I honestly thought people had more sense.

At least politics will now be less boring

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jeremy Corbyn on 13:18 - Sep 12 with 1727 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jeremy Corbyn on 13:07 - Sep 12 by perchrockjack

Nice touch from an old friend there, Gerry the peacemaker.

Personally, it might be good as surely now this craven, sopriifuc dickead of a pm will now find some balls and front up to this Corbin .

Frankly, the Tories would be better served by trying to get David Davis back into the fold.. A working class, ex council estate son of a single mother unlike the privileged Corbin.

Seeing Corbin brine letter as seen my worst fears realised as I honestly thought people had more sense.

At least politics will now be less boring

David Davies is a very good politician, there I've said it.

A truly great day for politics .

Well done Jez

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:16 - Sep 12 with 1670 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:27 - Sep 12 by Lohengrin

Ta very much, they'll say.

The party needs to ship out their centre right brigade. The vote for Corbyn couldn't have been more democratic, and well over half of the public vote chose Corbyn. That gives him a real mandate , which the other 3 candidates could not gain try as they might.
If the labour right want to join that other bastion of principled politicians the Liberal Democrats than cheerio

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:30 - Sep 12 with 1662 viewsexiledclaseboy

The people's flag is deepest red,
It shrouded oft our martyred dead.
And 'ere their limbs grew stiff and cold,
Their hearts' blood dyed its ev'ry fold.

Then raise the scarlet standard high.
Within its shade we'll live and die,
Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer,
We'll keep the red flag flying here.

Poll: Tory leader

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:31 - Sep 12 with 1658 viewsexiledclaseboy

I wonder if Jezza will be at Last Night of the Proms tonight belting out such classics as Rule Britannia, Lamd of Hope and Glory and my own personal favourite, Jerusalem.

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:41 - Sep 12 with 1650 viewsexiledclaseboy

Janet Daley's going mental on the BBC news channel. She looks like a furby these days and she's almost unintelligible.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2015 14:41]

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:44 - Sep 12 with 1645 viewsHighjack

Actually got more respect for Labour now, they've got their soul back at least. Politics are going back to what it was when I was growing up.

Let's start a campaign to get Spitting Image back on the telly!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:46 - Sep 12 with 1639 viewsGroo

I'm glad I don't live in the UK thats for sure, although I'm confident he won't ever win a general election, the very thought is frightening.

Groo does what Groo does best

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn on 14:52 - Sep 12 with 1635 viewsHighjack

He'll probably wrench some votes away from the SNP up north.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Jeremy Corbyn on 15:41 - Sep 12 with 1599 viewsperchrockjack

Any room in your attic groo

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:01 - Sep 12 with 1590 viewsGroo

Jeremy Corbyn on 15:41 - Sep 12 by perchrockjack

Any room in your attic groo

we don't do attics over here, we have a large basement though lol

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:34 - Sep 12 with 1566 viewsperchrockjack

That ll do.
i ll bring a warm coat

Jeremy Corbyn on 17:31 - Sep 12 with 1543 viewsjackonicko

We've not managed to get a single point under Corbyn. Not enough strength down the right wing, you see.

#corbynout
Jeremy Corbyn on 17:36 - Sep 12 with 1540 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 17:31 - Sep 12 by jackonicko

We've not managed to get a single point under Corbyn. Not enough strength down the right wing, you see.

#corbynout

I had plans to do a "Swans unbeaten under Corbyn" thing had today gone differently. Ho hum.

Six high profile MPs already have ruled themselves out of serving in the Corbyn shadow cabinet, including Cooper and Kendal. Thus saving the Messiah the bother of telling them they weren't needed. Very thoughtful of them.

Jeremy Corbyn on 18:02 - Sep 12 with 1524 viewsDafyddHuw

Labour been brought back to where it belongs after years in the principle-free world of Kinnock, Blair, Brown and, God help us, Harriet Harmann.
Jeremy Corbyn on 18:12 - Sep 12 with 1509 viewsperchrockjack

Yep,the man who had the guts to stand up to the militant tendency who were utterly against any dialogue. The man who outed Derek Hatton for the chunt he is..a man whose rejoined the Labour Party.

See a trend?

Nah, course you wont

Jeremy Corbyn on 18:13 - Sep 12 with 1509 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jeremy Corbyn on 17:36 - Sep 12 by exiledclaseboy

I had plans to do a "Swans unbeaten under Corbyn" thing had today gone differently. Ho hum.

Six high profile MPs already have ruled themselves out of serving in the Corbyn shadow cabinet, including Cooper and Kendal. Thus saving the Messiah the bother of telling them they weren't needed. Very thoughtful of them.

I think it is called 'jumping before being pushed'. Trust the Swans to ruin a perfect day eh? ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jeremy Corbyn on 18:17 - Sep 12 with 1501 viewsperchrockjack

The Tories must be fearful of Corbin and it's their own fault for cravenly accepting Cameron cowardice.

Their arrogance has been stupendous and they had better be fearful ,as we all need to be.

He won't waste any time either . This country is going to be a more divided one

Jeremy Corbyn on 18:24 - Sep 12 with 1495 viewslonglostjack

Jeremy Corbyn on 18:12 - Sep 12 by perchrockjack

Yep,the man who had the guts to stand up to the militant tendency who were utterly against any dialogue. The man who outed Derek Hatton for the chunt he is..a man whose rejoined the Labour Party.

See a trend?

Nah, course you wont

If only there hadn't been that triumphalism at Sheffield - maybe there wouldn't have been Blair.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jeremy Corbyn on 18:29 - Sep 12 with 1488 viewsLord_Bony

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:47 - Sep 11 by exiledclaseboy

Wonder if he'll last as leader till 2020.

Probably not but he ll certainly steer it in the right direction and get a lot of interest rekindled in the party again.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jeremy Corbyn on 18:32 - Sep 12 with 1478 viewsperchrockjack

Longboat jack.

True enough, Blair would have been nowhere

Jeremy Corbyn on 18:40 - Sep 12 with 1477 viewslonglostjack

Jeremy Corbyn on 18:32 - Sep 12 by perchrockjack

Longboat jack.

True enough, Blair would have been nowhere

Skål !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jeremy Corbyn on 18:44 - Sep 12 with 1475 viewsHighjack

I'm not agist at all of course for legal reasons, but he'll be in his 70's when the next election comes along. If he wins he'll be the oldest appointment since Gladstone.

Considering the media mauling Menzies Campbell got for being old when he was leader of the Libs (He was 4 years younger than Corbyn is now), I think he's in for a rough ride.

Jeremy Corbyn on 19:22 - Sep 12 with 1451 viewswaynekerr55

Jeremy Corbyn on 16:34 - Sep 12 by perchrockjack

That ll do.
i ll bring a warm coat

Thank God you didn't come to the game today Perch!!!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jeremy Corbyn on 21:26 - Sep 12 with 1382 viewsGroo

Heaven help us, he wants to talk peace to the Jihadi's, doesn't this thick tw#t understand if he went to talk peace to them they would just cut his head off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024