Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn 12:42 - Jul 24 with 106112 viewsCountyJim

I'm going to vote for him was going to go with Burnham but the amount of crap he's put up with and with dignity

He's a man of principal don't share his views on the monarch but we all have different points of view
Jeremy Corbyn on 10:30 - Sep 13 with 1545 viewsLord_Bony

Well like yourself,I feel very strongly over the welfare and safety of our servicemen and women.

If military action is justified then I have no problem sending them to carry out their duty.

When they are sent on a dangerous campaign based on lies and deceit by egocentric politicians for absolutely no reason then I have a big problem with that.

It sticks in my guts.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:42 - Sep 13 with 1528 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:30 - Sep 13 by Lord_Bony

Well like yourself,I feel very strongly over the welfare and safety of our servicemen and women.

If military action is justified then I have no problem sending them to carry out their duty.

When they are sent on a dangerous campaign based on lies and deceit by egocentric politicians for absolutely no reason then I have a big problem with that.

It sticks in my guts.

...and I would agree with you entirely.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:53 - Sep 13 with 1519 viewsdgt73

Jeremy Corbyn on 09:59 - Sep 13 by Lohengrin

No. What you're asking me is akin to enquiring who I would prefer as my Doctor, Crippen or Shipman!

Spot on.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:07 - Sep 13 with 1499 viewsCottsy

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:14 - Sep 13 by Lohengrin

What you're doing is drafting a deeply flawed syllogism:

A
I was against the war in Iraq.
Corbyn is a politician who opposed the war in Iraq.
Therefore I must be aligned with Corbyn.

B
Bony is against smoking in public places.
Hitler is a politician who enacted anti-smoking laws.
Therefore Bony is aligned with Hitler.

Deductive Reasoning can be a useful tool but a bit like a hammer it isn't always applicable to the task in hand.

43 pages before Godwin's Law was enacted.

Surely this is some kind of world record.

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:16 - Sep 13 with 1492 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:07 - Sep 13 by Cottsy

43 pages before Godwin's Law was enacted.

Surely this is some kind of world record.

Not sure about world but it's surely a board record.

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:33 - Sep 13 with 1497 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 10:23 - Sep 13 by Lohengrin

It's not that simple though, is it?

Forget Hobson's Choice you're trying to present Sophie's Choice now!

Spectacular question avoidance techniques on display here.

Poll: Tory leader

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:41 - Sep 13 with 1491 viewsDarran

Why the f*ck are so many people saying that the Labour Party are now a threat to our national security?
I thought Corbyn was leader of the Opposition not the Government.

F*cking idiots.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:46 - Sep 13 with 1489 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:41 - Sep 13 by Darran

Why the f*ck are so many people saying that the Labour Party are now a threat to our national security?

F*cking idiots.

At least two high profile cabinet ministers trotted that line out yesterday. Idiots indeed. On the one hand they claim that Corbyn is so left wing that he's guaranteed Labour's unelectabilty for a generation and in the next breath they claim that he's a danger to Britain and all it stands for. It's just another example of how Corbyn's rise has caught people off guard and they've taken leave of any sense they once had.

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:56 - Sep 13 with 1475 viewsmonmouth

It looks increasingly like the whole establishment is rattled by something they can't control. This could get interesting. I would speculate that the more sh1t that is thrown, the more popular Corbyn will become and the stronger the movement will get.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:59 - Sep 13 with 1470 viewsDarran

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:46 - Sep 13 by exiledclaseboy

At least two high profile cabinet ministers trotted that line out yesterday. Idiots indeed. On the one hand they claim that Corbyn is so left wing that he's guaranteed Labour's unelectabilty for a generation and in the next breath they claim that he's a danger to Britain and all it stands for. It's just another example of how Corbyn's rise has caught people off guard and they've taken leave of any sense they once had.

Exactly.

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:00 - Sep 13 with 1469 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn on 11:41 - Sep 13 by Darran

F*cking idiots.

Well here's a question for you, Daz, or anybody else for that matter: Do you know what level of security clearance is afforded the leader of HM Opposition? What sensitive information he may be made privy to in the course of Westminster briefings?

Given Corbyn's past and continuing associations do you not think it a matter for genuine concern that it could be a case of from his lips to the ears of...... ?

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:09 - Sep 13 with 1451 viewsDarran

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:00 - Sep 13 by Lohengrin

Well here's a question for you, Daz, or anybody else for that matter: Do you know what level of security clearance is afforded the leader of HM Opposition? What sensitive information he may be made privy to in the course of Westminster briefings?

Given Corbyn's past and continuing associations do you not think it a matter for genuine concern that it could be a case of from his lips to the ears of...... ?

Look you know where I stand on Corbyn but people are losing their marbles big time.
Anyway I've just tweeted David Cameron my annoyance.

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:09 - Sep 13 with 1448 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:00 - Sep 13 by Lohengrin

So you reckon that Corbyn may tip off his terrorist mates about some tip top secret security info?

Dear god.

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:15 - Sep 13 with 1439 viewsepaul

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:09 - Sep 13 by Darran

Look you know where I stand on Corbyn but people are losing their marbles big time.
Anyway I've just tweeted David Cameron my annoyance.

Innit! I'm fully behind him which I guess is no surprise, however the reactions of some on here yod swear he was public enemy no1 ffs

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:43 - Sep 13 with 1414 viewsperchrockjack

I ll make it simpler.

Jez Jesus.

Rest traitors.

Corbyn could ,if his policies implemented see many deaths .

At the moment, the left are still in erection mode.

Be afraid ,people.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:44 - Sep 13 with 1412 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:43 - Sep 13 by perchrockjack

I ll make it simpler.

Jez Jesus.

Rest traitors.

Corbyn could ,if his policies implemented see many deaths .

At the moment, the left are still in erection mode.

Be afraid ,people.

More deaths than Blair's policies? Or Thatcher's?

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:48 - Sep 13 with 1407 viewsDarran

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:15 - Sep 13 by epaul

Innit! I'm fully behind him which I guess is no surprise, however the reactions of some on here yod swear he was public enemy no1 ffs

The Greens will be devastated.

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:51 - Sep 13 with 1398 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:09 - Sep 13 by exiledclaseboy

So you reckon that Corbyn may tip off his terrorist mates about some tip top secret security info?

Dear god.

Not just those but journalists who shared his world view. I see him as being entirely prepared to play the role of what he would consider to be a martyr, perfectly ready to be broken on the wheel of public opinion to advance the same hobby horses he's been riding this last thirty years or more. You've seen him defy the Labour whip so many times over the decades they stopped trying to coerce him, he treads the path less travelled.

As I said on another thread I've seen him speak twice and during the course of those platform utterances he didn't strike me as being somebody who entertained the least bit of doubt about the righteousness of his case. A latter-day Marat, his boundaries of moral probity will be set far wider than what has gone before him.

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:54 - Sep 13 with 1390 viewsHighjack

He wants to step down for some PMQ's and invite a guest to take the dispatch box to invite a range of views.

Dennis Skinner would be box office. One final hurrah for the old c unt.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:59 - Sep 13 with 1384 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

This is great stuff.

If Jezza gets out of control the establishment will bump him off.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jeremy Corbyn on 13:00 - Sep 13 with 1381 viewsepaul

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:48 - Sep 13 by Darran

The Greens will be devastated.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Jeremy Corbyn on 13:00 - Sep 13 with 1381 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:59 - Sep 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

This is great stuff.

If Jezza gets out of control the establishment will bump him off.

Again, I refer the honourable gentleman to Chris Mullins' stellar novel "A Very British Coup".

Jeremy Corbyn on 13:02 - Sep 13 with 1376 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn on 12:51 - Sep 13 by Lohengrin

Not just those but journalists who shared his world view. I see him as being entirely prepared to play the role of what he would consider to be a martyr, perfectly ready to be broken on the wheel of public opinion to advance the same hobby horses he's been riding this last thirty years or more. You've seen him defy the Labour whip so many times over the decades they stopped trying to coerce him, he treads the path less travelled.

As I said on another thread I've seen him speak twice and during the course of those platform utterances he didn't strike me as being somebody who entertained the least bit of doubt about the righteousness of his case. A latter-day Marat, his boundaries of moral probity will be set far wider than what has gone before him.

You're a lovable mentalist fair play.

Jeremy Corbyn on 13:05 - Sep 13 with 1366 viewsLohengrin

Jeremy Corbyn on 13:00 - Sep 13 by exiledclaseboy

Again, I refer the honourable gentleman to Chris Mullins' stellar novel "A Very British Coup".

Ray Mcanally was a brilliant actor.

Jeremy Corbyn on 13:07 - Sep 13 with 1358 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jeremy Corbyn on 13:00 - Sep 13 by exiledclaseboy

A Nuclear accident

He'll never press the button ......surely 😄
[Post edited 13 Sep 2015 13:09]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024