Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cyle Larin 22:03 - Jul 26 with 1560 viewsOptimisticJack

New York City 5 Orlando 3. What a game David Villa outstanding scored 2 and close to a hat trick. Kaka hits the post in last minute which if scored would have made it 4 4 only for New York City to break away and score number 5. A second half debut for Pirlo. Star of the match for me though Cyle Larin the Orlando centre forward. A great hat trick. What a player!!. Well worth looking at for us.

Optimisticjack

Cyle Larin on 23:48 - Jul 26 with 1462 viewsLeonisGod

Villa, Kaka, Pirlo. Must be some serious money out there now to attract these sorts of players at the end of their careers.
Cyle Larin on 23:53 - Jul 26 with 1458 viewsBanosswan

I thought teams were only allowed one marquee signing outside of the wage structure?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Cyle Larin on 23:55 - Jul 26 with 1453 viewsOptimisticJack

To be fair David Villa was really up for it and looked the class player that he is. As for Larin to reiterate what a player!! Outstanding potential.

Optimisticjack

Cyle Larin on 00:05 - Jul 27 with 1438 viewsOptimisticJack

Lampard should have been playing also had it not been for a minor injury.

Optimisticjack

Cyle Larin on 00:14 - Jul 27 with 1430 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Lumpy hasn't managed a game for them yet! He's hilariously becoming a dead rubber since his initial snub, injuries preventing his debut and now Pirlo running the show for them

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Cyle Larin on 01:36 - Jul 27 with 1380 viewsKansas_Swan

Cyle Larin on 23:53 - Jul 26 by Banosswan

I thought teams were only allowed one marquee signing outside of the wage structure?

It was upped to three a few years ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024