Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton for relegation 01:25 - Jul 29 with 2405 viewsAndyNak

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3176671/Southampton-want-QPR-d

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Southampton for relegation on 01:42 - Jul 29 with 2380 viewsBanosswan

It's only on loan. He stayed up with us on loan.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Southampton for relegation on 09:45 - Jul 29 with 1943 viewswhiterock

I see what you did there
Southampton for relegation on 13:20 - Jul 29 with 1670 viewsJohnw102

Going to be in the minority, but I would have him back, worked well with Ash, upgrade on Bartley and Amat.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Southampton for relegation on 14:23 - Jul 29 with 1580 viewsAndyNak

Where do you think Caulker would fit in the pecking order?

for me:

Ash
Fernandez
Amat
Caulker
Bartley

Though I honestly don't think there's much between the last 2

Certainly doesn't look like an England Centre Half in the near future

Southampton for relegation on 14:30 - Jul 29 with 1563 viewsSwan91

Southampton for relegation on 14:23 - Jul 29 by AndyNak

Where do you think Caulker would fit in the pecking order?

for me:

Ash
Fernandez
Amat
Caulker
Bartley

Though I honestly don't think there's much between the last 2

Certainly doesn't look like an England Centre Half in the near future

I would take Bartley over caulker. I've heard caulker isn't the ideal person off the field. Has a drink and gambling problem. But maybe that's just rumours.

I honestly don't understand why people don't like Bartley so much. He doesn't get a lot of game time but shows signs of promise. Yes he also does make mistakes but for the role he has at the club he is a good fit for us.

Caulker wouldn't take that role for the same amount of money. He's probably been on big wages at Cardiff and QPR. So I couldn't see him on bartleys wage.
Southampton for relegation on 15:01 - Jul 29 with 1520 viewsAndyNak

Don't get me wrong, I definitely rate Bartley and like him as a defender he will only get better as he matures and learns. My placing of Caulker above him was down to the fact that Caulker has been a regular in the Prem the last few seasons

Southampton for relegation on 16:16 - Jul 29 with 1421 viewsjasonbromham

Southampton for relegation on 14:30 - Jul 29 by Swan91

I would take Bartley over caulker. I've heard caulker isn't the ideal person off the field. Has a drink and gambling problem. But maybe that's just rumours.

I honestly don't understand why people don't like Bartley so much. He doesn't get a lot of game time but shows signs of promise. Yes he also does make mistakes but for the role he has at the club he is a good fit for us.

Caulker wouldn't take that role for the same amount of money. He's probably been on big wages at Cardiff and QPR. So I couldn't see him on bartleys wage.

True about the drink & the gambling. He used to be a regular at Aspers. Loves the pop & so did Danny Graham. Met them 1 night on a night out, Bradley Wright Phillips was with them too. Graham was a nice guy though. Can't say I liked Caulker though although he is a good player on the field.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024