Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear Swansea city 20:02 - Aug 22 with 2795 viewsorion3016

Can you please refrain from given us false hope about a champions league place and even top of the league after 3 games..
We have been in this league since 2011 and should now be amongst the top teams in Europe so you are badly letting us down
There are a few realist or naysayers who keep looking at the bottom 3 and making sure we are above them and perhaps they are holding us back.

Then again they probably remember the days of bankruptcy and being relegated from the football league

Be over there now after

Dear Swansea city on 21:00 - Aug 22 with 2680 viewsMarryGonk

Huh?

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Dear Swansea city on 21:03 - Aug 22 with 2656 viewslegoman

You need an early night, chap.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Dear Swansea city on 21:38 - Aug 22 with 2551 viewssa3_jack

Dear Swansea city on 21:03 - Aug 22 by legoman

Nope he is spot on. I'm all for ambition and improving every year. Some people just look for the 1st opportunity to be negative .
Dear Swansea city on 21:53 - Aug 22 with 2500 viewsorion3016

Dear Swansea city on 21:03 - Aug 22 by legoman

Says it all .....

Be over there now after

Dear Swansea city on 22:20 - Aug 22 with 2446 viewsjack247

Weird post.

I could agree with the sentiment if people were going nuts on here asking for Monks head on a plate etc, but they aren't. Most people are just saying we weren't at our best today, probably still should have won and that we will have days like these.

Did you think that up a while ago and were just waiting for a bad result to post it?
Dear Swansea city on 22:40 - Aug 22 with 2393 viewsorion3016

Dear Swansea city on 22:20 - Aug 22 by jack247

Weird post.

I could agree with the sentiment if people were going nuts on here asking for Monks head on a plate etc, but they aren't. Most people are just saying we weren't at our best today, probably still should have won and that we will have days like these.

Did you think that up a while ago and were just waiting for a bad result to post it?

Just emphasing need to keep our feet on the ground and reality of our past & present

Be over there now after

Dear Swansea city on 22:46 - Aug 22 with 2376 viewsjack247

Dear Swansea city on 22:40 - Aug 22 by orion3016

Just emphasing need to keep our feet on the ground and reality of our past & present

Agree with that, just seems a bit out of context given that no one is slagging the team or the management off.
Dear Swansea city on 22:52 - Aug 22 with 2357 viewsMarryGonk

Dear Swansea city on 22:40 - Aug 22 by orion3016

Keep our feet on the ground?

You said we should be one of best teams in Europe?

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024