Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Motd tonight. 23:03 - Aug 22 with 2882 viewsClydachjack

Show the only two fouls we committed in the first half and non of the Sunderland player's numerous fouls against us. Making us look like the dirty team!
Motd tonight. on 23:38 - Aug 22 with 2773 viewsScoobyWho

Doesn't really matter, nobody was there to watch it and those that were didn't pay.
A good away draw 👍

Highlights were very poor.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Motd tonight. on 23:41 - Aug 22 with 2760 viewsbuilthjack

It stinks

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Motd tonight. on 09:21 - Aug 23 with 2542 viewsPegojack

Motd tonight. on 23:41 - Aug 22 by builthjack

It stinks

I agree, it gave a very slanted view of the game for those who didn't watch it all the way through. It was pretty apparent early on that their 'tactic' was to kick us off the park in the first fifteen minutes.

It seems to me the media have an agenda and stick to it whatever the facts. Yesterday's agenda was "After an abysmal start to their season, the manager holds crisis talks with the team, and plucky Sunderland come out fighting and showing plenty of spirit".

I imagine the crisis talks going something like this:

Advocaat: OK boys, we have been pretty sh!t so far, what can we do against an excellent footballing team like Swansea to stop us becoming a laughing stock?

Cattermole: I know Boss, why don't we clatter them every chance we get? Go through them from behind, kick them up in the air, pull their shirts, just stop them playing?

Advocaat: Good idea, Lee. Everybody got that? Kick the sh1t out of them...
Motd tonight. on 09:49 - Aug 23 with 2450 viewsmonmouth

After about 15 mins the foul count was 9-1. I don't know what it ended up as. No worries though, I don't think there are enough crisis meetings in the universe to save that shower of mackem sh*t.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Motd tonight. on 09:59 - Aug 23 with 2420 viewsphact0rri

Well obviously everyone is going to be showing the fact that Sunderland finally got a point... I did however find it was weird no one discussed the controversy that should have been a send off for Lens. Cattermole got really lucky too. But despite the way the sunderland support put on a show of being complete pratts after the match... the players and staff deserve some credit for turning around that defence.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Motd tonight. on 10:00 - Aug 23 with 2416 viewsSwansNZ

Motd tonight. on 09:49 - Aug 23 by monmouth

After about 15 mins the foul count was 9-1. I don't know what it ended up as. No worries though, I don't think there are enough crisis meetings in the universe to save that shower of mackem sh*t.

16-9

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Motd tonight. on 10:06 - Aug 23 with 2397 viewsPhil_S

Motd tonight. on 10:12 - Aug 23 with 2363 viewsScoobyWho

Motd tonight. on 10:00 - Aug 23 by SwansNZ

16-9

Those foul stats are incredibly awry of the truth.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

Motd tonight. on 10:24 - Aug 23 with 2314 viewsmonmouth

Motd tonight. on 10:12 - Aug 23 by ScoobyWho

Those foul stats are incredibly awry of the truth.

Aye, not all fouls are equal, and a fair bit of blocking, holding and outright kicking (on Ayew mostly) wasn't given. And yet...they STILL were penalised twice as often.

Oh well, much as I detest Van Ghoul and his overpriced bunch of dildos, at least next week should be about football.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024