Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordi Amat 13:37 - Aug 26 with 4509 viewsDevz00

A few sources online suggesting that Norwich are about to bid for him.

Thoughts? I do wonder if he'd be tempted in that situation.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Jordi Amat on 13:43 - Aug 26 with 4455 viewsJackSomething

I think we'd tell him that you're going to be the first off the bench if Ash or Fede are injured or suspended and that he'll get plenty of game time here. Plus we're not selling him in the last week of the transfer window, leaving us looking at paying over the odds for a replacement or risk not having enough cover for the position.

Oh and I hope we'd tell Norwich to f*ck off. If there is any truth in it anyway.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Jordi Amat on 14:01 - Aug 26 with 4376 viewsChrisSCFC

Agreed he should always be first in for Ash or Fede. I'd be a bit gutted if he left but I'd understand if he wanted to go...

Hope we hold on to him.
Jordi Amat on 14:14 - Aug 26 with 4327 viewshobo

Has Delia won the lottery?
Jordi Amat on 14:27 - Aug 26 with 4283 viewsjasper_T

Not like he'd get more game time elsewhere. Can't stay fit.

Speaking of fitness, Adam Matthews is already injured at Sunderland.
Jordi Amat on 14:45 - Aug 26 with 4222 viewsLeonisGod

Jordi Amat on 13:43 - Aug 26 by JackSomething

I think we'd tell him that you're going to be the first off the bench if Ash or Fede are injured or suspended and that he'll get plenty of game time here. Plus we're not selling him in the last week of the transfer window, leaving us looking at paying over the odds for a replacement or risk not having enough cover for the position.

Oh and I hope we'd tell Norwich to f*ck off. If there is any truth in it anyway.

^This. 3rd choice for me over Bartley any day of the week (not really dissing Bartley, just think Amat is a more clever player)
Jordi Amat on 16:15 - Aug 26 with 4086 viewshobo

Jordi Amat on 14:27 - Aug 26 by jasper_T

Not like he'd get more game time elsewhere. Can't stay fit.

Speaking of fitness, Adam Matthews is already injured at Sunderland.

He's had one injury I think that's kept him out until the end of last season
Jordi Amat on 16:17 - Aug 26 with 4075 viewsHuw57

Tell them to do one.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Jordi Amat on 17:09 - Aug 26 with 3959 viewsJACKARSE

Can we loan him to Norwich giving him game time and experience and call him back if we need him ? Just asking.
Login to get fewer ads

Jordi Amat on 17:28 - Aug 26 with 3909 viewsScoobyWho

Jordi Amat on 17:09 - Aug 26 by JACKARSE

Can we loan him to Norwich giving him game time and experience and call him back if we need him ? Just asking.

I would've though HJ has had his fingers burned in the past as a result of things like that. Better we use him as a bargaining tool for Redmond, a player who could be the final link in a very strong midfield chain.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Jordi Amat on 17:40 - Aug 26 with 3881 viewsjasper_T

Jordi Amat on 16:15 - Aug 26 by hobo

He's had one injury I think that's kept him out until the end of last season

Injured against Chelsea 4th game last season, broken metatarsal at the end, and a hamstring in the middle iirc.
Jordi Amat on 08:36 - Aug 27 with 3629 viewsDevz00

Jordi Amat on 17:09 - Aug 26 by JACKARSE

I'd be more open to a loan than a transfer but I can't see either happening from our point of view. I wouldn't be so sure about Amat, himself. I'm not 100% that he would say no to Norwich. I can't see him being on much money with us but I think Norwich would need to bid in excess of 7m for him for us to consider so can't see it.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Jordi Amat on 08:43 - Aug 27 with 3611 viewsWhiterockin

Jordi Amat on 08:36 - Aug 27 by Devz00

I'd be more open to a loan than a transfer but I can't see either happening from our point of view. I wouldn't be so sure about Amat, himself. I'm not 100% that he would say no to Norwich. I can't see him being on much money with us but I think Norwich would need to bid in excess of 7m for him for us to consider so can't see it.

In my opinion Amat is our first choice back up. WTF would we put him out on loan.
Jordi Amat on 08:47 - Aug 27 with 3598 viewsDewi1jack

I'm still of the opinion that Jordi is going to be an excellent player, once he's playing regularly (for Ash once the age injuries start to take their toll) and would be loathe to see the board let him go.
IMHO, we have to be looking at more than we paid for Fede to be a viable proposition.
Besides that, he's going to get plenty of game time on the way to our 2 Wemberleeee Cup visits this year

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jordi Amat on 08:53 - Aug 27 with 3581 viewsDevz00

Jordi Amat on 08:43 - Aug 27 by Whiterockin

In my opinion Amat is our first choice back up. WTF would we put him out on loan.

Yeah it's a fair point. Which is why I don't think it will happen.

Jordi Amat on 09:02 - Aug 27 with 3557 viewsSwansNZ

F*ck Norwich
F*ck Everton
And F*ck whoever was/is linked with Freddy.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2015 9:03]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jordi Amat on 09:05 - Aug 27 with 3540 viewsDewi1jack

Jordi Amat on 08:53 - Aug 27 by Devz00

Yeah it's a fair point. Which is why I don't think it will happen.

Could be worth considering, IF (has to be a big if and an only done if) a loan contract can be stipulated with a 24hr recall.
Think we will need Jordi a lot this season.
And IMHO for what it's worth, he's f**king good!!!
So no sale

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Jordi Amat on 09:12 - Aug 27 with 3527 viewsSwansNZ

Jordi Amat on 09:05 - Aug 27 by Dewi1jack

Could be worth considering, IF (has to be a big if and an only done if) a loan contract can be stipulated with a 24hr recall.
So no sale

You can't recall like that in the PL, only half or full season loans.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Jordi Amat on 09:19 - Aug 27 with 3498 viewsDyfnant

Good center backs are like rocking horse sh1te, we'd be crazy to consider anything shy of £10M

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Jordi Amat on 09:21 - Aug 27 with 3493 viewsWhiterockin

Jordi Amat on 09:05 - Aug 27 by Dewi1jack

So no sale

OMG think about it who would you have on the bench if we had an injury. One of center half's pick up a knock. Quick phone up Norwich to get Amat back here for the start of the second half. Please don't say Bartley is cover enough.
Jordi Amat on 09:24 - Aug 27 with 3480 viewsDyfnant

Jordi Amat on 09:21 - Aug 27 by Whiterockin

OMG think about it who would you have on the bench if we had an injury. One of center half's pick up a knock. Quick phone up Norwich to get Amat back here for the start of the second half. Please don't say Bartley is cover enough.

Sell them KB, £10M good value

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Jordi Amat on 09:52 - Aug 27 with 3402 viewsDewi1jack

Jordi Amat on 09:21 - Aug 27 by Whiterockin

Never thought about an injury through the game.
Thought about getting and keeping Jordi match fit, i.e a loan (to a top end Championship club) with a 24hr recall.
Although not sure if it's only GKs who can be on immediate/ 24hr call back.
Wouldn't consider loaning him to any PL club. Why give anyone else a helping hand?

Jordi Amat on 11:58 - Aug 27 with 3276 viewsUxbridge

Pointless to sell him. He's our first choice backup and he'd cost more than we'd get for him to replace.

Bartley, on the other hand, is probably less of an issue.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024