Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff fans to be banned from voting in Labour leadership election 17:00 - Aug 26 with 2653 viewsshenleymun

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34060453

Harriet Harman is a Jack, is a Jack, is a Jack...

Serwotka loses his vote. Who's next? Kinnock??

Cardiff fans to be banned from voting in Labour leadership election on 19:04 - Aug 26 with 2570 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This Labour leadership election is turning into a Zimbabwean cum Florida style carve up.

Perhaps Cuba or North Korea would be kind enough to hijack the party and install a democracy for them.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff fans to be banned from voting in Labour leadership election on 13:30 - Aug 27 with 2485 viewsHighjack

Cardiff fans to be banned from voting in Labour leadership election on 19:04 - Aug 26 by Brynmill_Jack

This Labour leadership election is turning into a Zimbabwean cum Florida style carve up.

Perhaps Cuba or North Korea would be kind enough to hijack the party and install a democracy for them.

It's absolutely shocking. What gives them the right to decide who is allowed to vote just because they don't approve of who they are going to vote for? Harperson has always been a nasty piece of work but I think he or she has hit a new level now.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cardiff fans to be banned from voting in Labour leadership election on 13:47 - Aug 27 with 2475 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

Know a fair few who have been rejected. Seems very widespread and is a travesty of democracy, although some might argue that the Unions are getting a taste of their own medicine on that front.

I suspect that Westminster HQ have recently employed a team of freelance useful idiots to trawl the applicant's social media pages and any Corbynites are binned like some cyberworld perversion of Ellis Island. "Bring me your needy, your disen...Hang on mate who you gonna vote for? ..That c88t Corbyn? ..nah feck off you lefty bustardo.."

Life just gets weirder by the day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024