Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rooney, keep your wig on son 20:12 - Aug 30 with 1699 viewsswan_si

What a fantastic tackle by Ash, Rooney looked like he had just been caught breaking into an old people's home, loved Ash's post match interview " I think they've improved since last season "
Rooney, keep your wig on son on 20:24 - Aug 30 with 1630 viewsmonmouth

Rooner's gone, if he was ever really any cop. He simply can't do it against decent teams. A top class player would not have given Ash a sniff there.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rooney, keep your wig on son on 20:26 - Aug 30 with 1609 viewsswan_si

Rooney, keep your wig on son on 20:24 - Aug 30 by monmouth

Rooner's gone, if he was ever really any cop. He simply can't do it against decent teams. A top class player would not have given Ash a sniff there.

Let's give the credit to Ash.
Rooney, keep your wig on son on 20:28 - Aug 30 with 1597 viewsMatlock_Jack

Rooney, keep your wig on son on 20:24 - Aug 30 by monmouth

The Rooney of old, would have had a few goals today no question. How he didn't slot that second half chance is beyond me, until you factor in a player who's seemingly been deteriorating by slow degrees, for a few years now.

I believe even the United fans are starting to see it, too, bit that's just from reading one forum tonight, in fairness.
Rooney, keep your wig on son on 20:28 - Aug 30 with 1595 viewsmonmouth

Rooney, keep your wig on son on 20:26 - Aug 30 by swan_si

Absolutely, what he did was perfect and you can only do what you can do but he should not have had the opportunity. Do you think he'd have got to Aguerro? Or Gomis :)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Rooney, keep your wig on son on 20:32 - Aug 30 with 1554 viewsoldcob

Rooney, keep your wig on son on 20:26 - Aug 30 by swan_si

If there's a better centre back in the Premiership than Ash, I've yet to see him. For those of you who think Rooney is rubbish. He's not, but today he was made to look it. That was down to Ash.
Rooney, keep your wig on son on 20:34 - Aug 30 with 1543 viewsMatlock_Jack

Rooney, keep your wig on son on 20:32 - Aug 30 by oldcob

If there's a better centre back in the Premiership than Ash, I've yet to see him. For those of you who think Rooney is rubbish. He's not, but today he was made to look it. That was down to Ash.

Oh I don't say he's rubbish, but he no longer strikes fear into people.

Ash did play well, it has to be said.
Rooney, keep your wig on son on 20:37 - Aug 30 with 1520 viewsswan_si

Rooney, keep your wig on son on 20:28 - Aug 30 by monmouth

Absolutely, what he did was perfect and you can only do what you can do but he should not have had the opportunity. Do you think he'd have got to Aguerro? Or Gomis :)

Just pointing out that we don't get the credit we deserve, there's always an alternative reason for our success, I know what you mean, but I'm looking at it from a Swansea point of view.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024