Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hats off to Garry 20:19 - Aug 30 with 2013 viewsswan_si

He broke their hearts, brilliant tactical substitution. he's once, twice, three times a winner, LVG had humble pie for dinner.
Hats off to Garry on 20:40 - Aug 30 with 1910 viewsdgt73

Yep Monk bringing on KI - fcuked utd up big time.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Hats off to Garry on 21:14 - Aug 30 with 1848 viewsMatlock_Jack

Hats off to Garry on 20:40 - Aug 30 by dgt73

Yep Monk bringing on KI - fcuked utd up big time.

They didn't like Ki one little bit.

How much did he cost - circa 6M?

What was the value of the players he was facing?

Masterstroke from Monk.

KI is a class act and I hope we hang on to him TBH.
Hats off to Garry on 21:17 - Aug 30 with 1816 viewsThornburyswan

Good point, well made - loved the LVG interview when he admitted that when Monks changed formation his players didn't know what to do - how far we've come 'ey!
Hats off to Garry on 21:20 - Aug 30 with 1795 viewsJackanapes

It was like in Rocky 2 when Rocky changed hands halfway through the fight.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Hats off to Garry on 21:25 - Aug 30 with 1730 viewsGTCJack

Think our concern is less about Ki leaving. More about Monk. The guy is proving himself to be a better proposition than not only Laudrup but potentially his two previous tutors in Martinez and Rodgers. The changes he's made and wins against big clubs is phenomenal. In fact, has any club outside the top four got a better record against the top four since he took over? I'd doubt it.
Hats off to Garry on 21:29 - Aug 30 with 1699 viewsRancid

I heard van Gaal saying they couldn't cope with the changes we made.He said the players didn't know how to handle it but isn't it his job to counteract said changes and then get the message on the pitch to his players? I thought at the time he was being very honest but thinking about it he's just shifted blame onto his players.It was Monk who masterminded the change in the first place and not our players so Mr van Gaal it was your failings and the buck stops at you and not your players.
Hats off to Garry on 21:38 - Aug 30 with 1634 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hats off to Garry on 21:17 - Aug 30 by Thornburyswan

Good point, well made - loved the LVG interview when he admitted that when Monks changed formation his players didn't know what to do - how far we've come 'ey!

The only thing that surprised me was hr didn't do it at half time with routs on a yellow. But who cares, we spanked 'em!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024