Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 15:55 - Aug 31 with 1420 viewsjack247

For the first time, I actually want them to do well in a tournament. Want Roy to keep that job as long as possible!
England on 15:58 - Aug 31 with 1379 viewsHighjack

I don't think Garry Monk is anywhere near a big enough name for them, they'll probably go for Gary Neville.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

England on 16:02 - Aug 31 with 1363 viewsjack247

England on 15:58 - Aug 31 by Highjack

I don't think Garry Monk is anywhere near a big enough name for them, they'll probably go for Gary Neville.

I can see where you are coming from and would hope you were right
England on 19:37 - Aug 31 with 1269 viewsJBT95

What the hell!

You want them to do well so Roy keeps his job? That does not make sense. I know he's a crap manager but if they do well that means he isn't a crap manager?

I don't care about them. I care about Shelvey being called up for them as much as Ki for South Korea, Ayew for Ghana. Not bothered in the slightest.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 19:38]
England on 19:49 - Aug 31 with 1245 viewsRancid

Monk said this week that it would be the pinnacle of his career if he was ever made England boss.He also said in the same interview that one of the highlights of his career as manager so far was LVG telling him at a function he'd voted for him in the manager of the year award and kept saying 'You always beat us'.That's about the only thing he's got right since he's been in England.
England on 19:57 - Aug 31 with 1200 viewsjack247

England on 19:37 - Aug 31 by JBT95

What the hell!

You want them to do well so Roy keeps his job? That does not make sense. I know he's a crap manager but if they do well that means he isn't a crap manager?

I don't care about them. I care about Shelvey being called up for them as much as Ki for South Korea, Ayew for Ghana. Not bothered in the slightest.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2015 19:38]

I want them to do well, so they don't sack Roy and come calling for Garry.
England on 20:03 - Aug 31 with 1163 viewsJBT95

Garry is a bit young to be a national manager I feel, he's only just got going. It will take a massive job for him to go simply as he's been here that long and knows he is in a safety net so to speak here.
England on 20:05 - Aug 31 with 1152 viewsjacabertawe

England on 20:03 - Aug 31 by JBT95

Garry is a bit young to be a national manager I feel, he's only just got going. It will take a massive job for him to go simply as he's been here that long and knows he is in a safety net so to speak here.

Why should Monk want to take a step downwards from managing the Swans?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

England on 20:08 - Aug 31 with 1138 viewsjack247

England on 20:03 - Aug 31 by JBT95

Highjack is probably right that Gary Neville is likely being groomed for it. Make no mistake though, if it does go badly in the Summer and they sack Roy, Garry will be on the shortlist along with Neville, Eddie Howe and others.
Login to get fewer ads

England on 20:15 - Aug 31 with 1119 viewsjack247

England on 20:05 - Aug 31 by jacabertawe

Why should Monk want to take a step downwards from managing the Swans?

I genuinely can't see many jobs that would tempt him into leaving us
England on 20:18 - Aug 31 with 1109 viewsRancid

I wouldn't underestimate just how ambitious Monk is.
England on 20:38 - Aug 31 with 1068 viewsplasjack

England on 20:15 - Aug 31 by jack247

I genuinely can't see many jobs that would tempt him into leaving us

Garry is English, why not in the future.
England on 20:42 - Aug 31 with 1052 viewsjack247

England on 20:38 - Aug 31 by plasjack

Garry is English, why not in the future.

England is one of the jobs im sure he would leave us for. Outside of that, it would have to be a top, top club IMO
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024