Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Iraq war 04:53 - Sep 8 with 9783 viewsHumpty

There you go then.

ECB asked this question but nobody wanted to answer.

Did you support the invasion of Iraq? Let's be honest now.
Iraq war on 07:15 - Sep 8 with 6293 viewsLord_Bony

DEFINATLEY not. On the eve of the war it was surreal went to see Dione Warwick in concert in Cardiff and fair play to her she gave some great talking about the madness we were about to embark on and got a standing ovation by a lot of people...will never forget that.

Anyways here's a nice pic of our Tony enjoying himself again in iraq...this is a genuine selfie...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Iraq war on 07:50 - Sep 8 with 6254 viewsMrSwansea

Yep. I am a warmongering lunatic though.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Iraq war on 09:16 - Sep 8 with 6190 viewsperchrockjack

Are we under caution?.

If so, my reply is that I thought it seemed appropriate at the time.

Does it justify all that s followed?

The butchery of Muslim upon fellow Muslim.

Answer that.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Iraq war on 09:55 - Sep 8 with 6176 viewsdickythorpe

I was supporting the Swans battle the drop to the conference around that time in 2003.....memories eh?
Iraq war on 09:57 - Sep 8 with 6169 viewsDarran

How the f*ck two of my all time favourite posters recently said this Humpty prick is their favourite poster dismays me vastly.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Iraq war on 10:48 - Sep 8 with 6134 viewsWingstandwood

Iraq war on 09:57 - Sep 8 by Darran

How the f*ck two of my all time favourite posters recently said this Humpty prick is their favourite poster dismays me vastly.

Any person who seriously thought Iraq a country minus a missile silo system/submarine weapon delivery system?.........That was the most heavily (inspection teams, spy-planes and satellites!) watched and scrutinised country in the world could after years of sanctions fire a ballistic missile to hit the U.K in approx 45mins?

Needs their heads examined! Zero common sense!......They only had antiquated Scuds the first time around? How the hell would Saddam get his hands on a minuteman/trident equivalent? Who were the suppliers?.............The fairies?......The pixies?.......Santa's Elves?

I was against the war BTW? If they could find a 5ft and a fart inch tall terrorist in a moving car they sure as hell could have found a ballistic missile and its delivery system!
[Post edited 8 Sep 2015 10:48]

Argus!

Iraq war on 11:07 - Sep 8 with 6101 viewsSlugster664

I did at the time...

I was involved in both the 91 and 03 conflicts...I suppose for this reason my opinion is biased.

Was it really an invasion though? Alot of civilians I met welcomed us with 'open arms'

STID

Iraq war on 11:52 - Sep 8 with 6058 viewsItchySphincter

I definitely thought we should kick the sh!t in to them. First time I ever thought that too. I think the justification in retrospect was wrong but if you were happy to sit on your hands while the likes of Sadam committed genocide you're just as much of a c*nt.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2015 13:56]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Iraq war on 12:02 - Sep 8 with 6045 viewsdailew

Iraq war on 11:52 - Sep 8 by ItchySphincter

I definitely thought we should kick the sh!t in to them. First time I ever thought that too. I think the justification in retrospect was wrong but if you were happy to sit on your hands while the likes of Sadam committed genocide you're just as much of a c*nt.

Cos that's why Iraq was invaded. Sadam was evil.

Some right gullible, easily manipulated idiots around. No wonder the world is in such a mess.

Being against the Iraq war was not the same as sitting on your hands either. Idiots love false dichotomies. Keeps things simple for them.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Iraq war on 12:02 - Sep 8 with 6045 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

O
I
L

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Iraq war on 12:10 - Sep 8 with 6030 viewsDarran

Iraq war on 12:02 - Sep 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

O
I
L

My wife's friend is continually still ranting about the oil situation too though her,her husband and three kids all have cars.
Thick tw*t.

Iraq war on 13:10 - Sep 8 with 5966 viewsperchrockjack

I've not ot said that of hump ,pross

Iraq war on 13:57 - Sep 8 with 5941 viewsItchySphincter

Iraq war on 12:02 - Sep 8 by dailew

Cos that's why Iraq was invaded. Sadam was evil.

Some right gullible, easily manipulated idiots around. No wonder the world is in such a mess.

Being against the Iraq war was not the same as sitting on your hands either. Idiots love false dichotomies. Keeps things simple for them.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Iraq war on 14:07 - Sep 8 with 5930 viewsItchySphincter

Iraq war on 12:10 - Sep 8 by Darran

My wife's friend is continually still ranting about the oil situation too though her,her husband and three kids all have cars.
Thick tw*t.

Init.

There were many reasons at the time for going in, even if now it's proven there weren't. Oil was obviously a major factor and one of the reasons some other nations didn't go in - because they had first dibs under that regime. I even know men who served at the time that still believe the WMD reason is a legitimate one. Regime change was another reason but although it happens regularly it's illegal so can't be cited. In retrospect, if it had to go ahead it was planned and handled badly leaving more of a mess in the end.

Iraq war on 14:52 - Sep 8 with 5911 viewsdailew

Iraq war on 13:57 - Sep 8 by ItchySphincter

Foresight even better.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Iraq war on 14:56 - Sep 8 with 5903 viewsItchySphincter

Iraq war on 14:52 - Sep 8 by dailew

Foresight even better.

Give yourself an up arrow Dai.

Iraq war on 15:48 - Sep 8 with 5863 viewsperchrockjack

Oil.

Yep without it we re fooked

Iraq war on 19:29 - Sep 8 with 5804 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's only hindsight when someone's wise after the event.

Poll: Tory leader

Iraq war on 19:45 - Sep 8 with 5785 viewsWingstandwood

Iraq war on 19:29 - Sep 8 by exiledclaseboy

It's only hindsight when someone's wise after the event.

Many people of sound common sense asked very wise questions pre-war? Stuff like?.......How could a country so heavily hit by sanctions be capable of the absolute-impossible i.e. commissioning an intercontinental delivery system capable of reaching U.K shores in 45 minutes?

Only a bunch of complete and utter clowns could have fallen for it?........But I suspect many didn't fall for it....... but voted for it and supported it because of political party loyalty, self serving need(s) to up personal promotion prospects or other reasons like wanting a cut of the post-war filthy lucre.

Argus!

Iraq war on 08:10 - Sep 9 with 5719 viewsHumpty

Iraq war on 09:57 - Sep 8 by Darran

So that's a yes then Darran?

Still bothering the ladies?
Iraq war on 08:13 - Sep 9 with 5718 viewsHumpty

Not really. There were lot's of people who were saying exactly what would happen if we removed Saddam over false information. Lot's of people were saying that information was false at the time. Lot's of people were right.

Lot's of other people were wrong. Including you Itchy it looks like. Gullible f*cker aren't you? Enjoy ISIS.
Iraq war on 08:18 - Sep 9 with 5713 viewsHumpty

Iraq war on 12:10 - Sep 8 by Darran

Thick tw*t.

People who thought the Iraq was about oil shouldn't drive cars?

You're a dull c*nt aren't you?
Iraq war on 08:25 - Sep 9 with 5711 viewsHumpty

Iraq war on 11:52 - Sep 8 by ItchySphincter

Saddam was committing genocide against the Kurds when he was our friend. We even lied about it on behalf of him. We blamed the Iranians even though we new it was our pal Saddam that had done it. We have never given a f*ck about how many innocent people our friends kill and torture. Never have done. Never will. For Saddam see Pinochet and hundreds of other tortures and killers.

Want to buy some magic beans? As you'll obviously buy anything!
Iraq war on 08:32 - Sep 9 with 5705 viewsperchrockjack

I actually agree with hump in that last post.

It really is true.

We overlooked apartheid for many years because of business interests

Iraq war on 08:46 - Sep 9 with 5691 viewsDarran

Iraq war on 08:10 - Sep 9 by Humpty

So that's a yes then Darran?

Still bothering the ladies?

WTF does still bothering the ladies mean?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024