Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching the Watford match in Paris 16:18 - Sep 11 with 2899 viewsyescomeon

Long shot I know. Anyone on here know any likely places to see the match in Paris?

Upthecity!

Watching the Watford match in Paris on 16:36 - Sep 11 with 2891 viewsskippyjack

have a gander on here.. http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/1613903/watford-vs-swansea-city/

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Watching the Watford match in Paris on 19:57 - Sep 11 with 2809 viewsScoobyWho

Just spotted this mate, we were on a shop fit contract early last year for six days in Paris, the only pub in the city with sky sports we knew of was The bombardier in the Latin quarter. You should be able to find it ok. He was on the web. He also will try and get the swans game for you if he still has the kit. Great beers, pricey , can't remember his name but if you say he was recomended by the Sketty and Margam boys who were working there 18 months back he may remember ( if he's still there )

In any event he has all the football on and sky sports news. Definitely worth an effort to get there.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Watching the Watford match in Paris on 22:19 - Sep 11 with 2750 viewsmysonsarejacks

I think that in France the cable TV sometimes has a much wider choice of European matches, but whether of not the Watford game will be shown is a different matter. Good bars in France have the cable TV and if they are quiet you can ask them to put it on. I watched the play-off final in France.

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Watching the Watford match in Paris on 08:45 - Sep 12 with 2654 viewsyescomeon

Cheers for the responses guys, I'll check out the bombardier for sure, want to got to the Latin quater for a gander anyway, nice one.

Upthecity!

Watching the Watford match in Paris on 13:07 - Sep 12 with 2573 viewsScoobyWho

Watching the Watford match in Paris on 08:45 - Sep 12 by yescomeon

Cheers for the responses guys, I'll check out the bombardier for sure, want to got to the Latin quater for a gander anyway, nice one.

Good shout 👍

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024