Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parallel Universe 06:01 - Sep 17 with 1706 viewsjack247

Can anyone recommend a good politics site that mainly discusses football please?
Parallel Universe on 06:27 - Sep 17 with 1690 viewsSwansNZ

Try Planet Labour.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Parallel Universe on 10:45 - Sep 17 with 1599 viewsDafyddHuw

No but PM me if you find one please.
Parallel Universe on 21:17 - Sep 17 with 1439 viewsexiledclaseboy

Parallel Universe on 10:45 - Sep 17 by DafyddHuw

No but PM me if you find one please.

Perhaps you could find a politics site that has a non-politics section on which you could talk about football or anything else. We could call that section "Just Not Politics". And if you wanted to talk about only politics you could look at the politics only section. We could call that "The Politics Only Forum". Sounds like a winner.

Of course, there'll always be some dweeb that posts the wrong subjects in the wrong forum.

Poll: Tory leader

Parallel Universe on 21:30 - Sep 17 with 1419 viewsperchrockjack

Come on, I only did that to seek attention

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Parallel Universe on 21:37 - Sep 17 with 1417 viewsjack247

Parallel Universe on 21:17 - Sep 17 by exiledclaseboy

Perhaps you could find a politics site that has a non-politics section on which you could talk about football or anything else. We could call that section "Just Not Politics". And if you wanted to talk about only politics you could look at the politics only section. We could call that "The Politics Only Forum". Sounds like a winner.

Of course, there'll always be some dweeb that posts the wrong subjects in the wrong forum.

If you find that site, let me know. I'll put the 'just not politics' section in my favourites.
Parallel Universe on 23:30 - Sep 17 with 1363 viewsScoobyWho

Here you go, I would have thought the more intelligencia on here would have put this forward. Once you put aside some of the Cardiff rambling and hysteria it's pretty good.

http://www.urban75.net/forums/

Politically correct for most.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Parallel Universe on 23:38 - Sep 17 with 1351 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Parallel Universe on 21:17 - Sep 17 by exiledclaseboy

Perchrock. You mean Perchrock in your last sentence don't you. Richie Perchrock's the one you mean isn't it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024