Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hybrid bikes 21:53 - Sep 25 with 1136 viewsjack_lord

Who knows anything about these. My lad has asked for a bike that he can use mainly on the road bur fancies a bit of riding off road to. I want a decent bike for him but reckon he will get bored within two weeks so looking for advice on where to buy and what to look for. I know that quality costs.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Hybrid bikes on 22:10 - Sep 25 with 1124 viewsNeathJack

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/152471/hybrid-bikes/#26
Hybrid bikes on 22:53 - Sep 25 with 1099 viewsbuilthjack

There used to be plenty of Higeared bikes in Dora's

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hybrid bikes on 16:05 - Mar 30 with 789 viewsMariaLuis

Finding to the market for a new bike? You have to decide three main points which are as follows:

Types of bikes: The right type of bike for you largely depends on where you plan to ride.

Bike features and components: Things like suspension, gears and brakes determine how a bike performs.

Bike fit: Once you’ve narrowed down your search, it’s important to make sure a bike fits you properly.

best hybrid bikes

Hybrid bikes on 16:14 - Mar 30 with 771 viewsCooperman

What is your budget?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Hybrid bikes on 19:50 - Mar 30 with 695 viewsinspector

if you are going to mainly use it on the road, don't bother with a hybrid. get a road bike.
Hybrid bikes on 19:55 - Mar 30 with 692 viewsinspector

blimey, we're about 6 months too late
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024