Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fibreglass roofer required 18:20 - Sep 30 with 2622 viewsswan_si

can anybody recommend a good reliable fibreglass roofer in Swansea?

Fibreglass roofer required on 18:29 - Sep 30 with 2613 viewsDDCH

We recently had an issue with our flat roof and called this chap

http://www.swansea-roofer.co.uk/info2.cfm?info_id=149598

He was brilliant as we were all out for a new roof, but he was good as gold and told us that the problem was not the roof and was an easy cheap fix to the run off's and guttering. Turned up when he said he would, fixed our problems and his honesty saved us a couple of grand.

Said he did fibre as well as rubber.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Fibreglass roofer required on 19:08 - Sep 30 with 2594 viewsswan_si

Fibreglass roofer required on 18:29 - Sep 30 by DDCH

We recently had an issue with our flat roof and called this chap

http://www.swansea-roofer.co.uk/info2.cfm?info_id=149598

He was brilliant as we were all out for a new roof, but he was good as gold and told us that the problem was not the roof and was an easy cheap fix to the run off's and guttering. Turned up when he said he would, fixed our problems and his honesty saved us a couple of grand.

Said he did fibre as well as rubber.

if his name is Peter, I've spoken to him twice on the phone and still no show, but thanks anyway.
Fibreglass roofer required on 19:11 - Sep 30 with 2593 viewsDDCH

Yeah, quite surprised really as he was cracking with us. Maybe a mix up but see if anyone else has any ideas as word of mouth is the way to go.

We have employed a right couple of bellends over the years through lack of knowing a good tradesman

Fibreglass roofer required on 19:14 - Sep 30 with 2590 viewsswan_si

Fibreglass roofer required on 19:11 - Sep 30 by DDCH

Yeah, quite surprised really as he was cracking with us. Maybe a mix up but see if anyone else has any ideas as word of mouth is the way to go.

We have employed a right couple of bellends over the years through lack of knowing a good tradesman

I've been told to avoid white van man, and Irish accents.
Fibreglass roofer required on 19:50 - Sep 30 with 2573 viewsDDCH

We had work done by RPS (now whiterock) and everyone slags it off and says HOW MUCH?

Also had some work done by Price Brothers and the finish is poor and we are having to look at having it rectified......Hence why we felt lucky when we meet a roofer who was honest and talked us out of a big spend.....shame he is not returning your calls though as he was really good with us.

Now have a good plasterer, and a sparky too saved to my memory for life......another 20 years and I'll have all bases covered

Fibreglass roofer required on 20:32 - Sep 30 with 2549 viewsswan_si

Fibreglass roofer required on 19:50 - Sep 30 by DDCH

We had work done by RPS (now whiterock) and everyone slags it off and says HOW MUCH?

Also had some work done by Price Brothers and the finish is poor and we are having to look at having it rectified......Hence why we felt lucky when we meet a roofer who was honest and talked us out of a big spend.....shame he is not returning your calls though as he was really good with us.

Now have a good plasterer, and a sparky too saved to my memory for life......another 20 years and I'll have all bases covered

as you said, maybe a mix up, you've convinced me to try him again, are you on commission?

Fibreglass roofer required on 20:35 - Sep 30 with 2547 viewsDDCH

I wish, although if you come back with a good job done I may call him up and ask for a slice lol

Fibreglass roofer required on 19:26 - Oct 15 with 2380 viewsDyfnant

Fibreglass roofer required on 20:32 - Sep 30 by swan_si

as you said, maybe a mix up, you've convinced me to try him again, are you on commission?

Any joy?

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Login to get fewer ads

Fibreglass roofer required on 20:52 - Oct 15 with 2342 viewsdickythorpe

Rod Hull from Tonna
Fibreglass roofer required on 21:49 - Oct 15 with 2319 viewsswan_si

Fibreglass roofer required on 19:26 - Oct 15 by Dyfnant

Any joy?

yeah, job done, all sorted thanks, hightop roofing, very satisfied, they done a great job, clean and tidy, and a 20 year guarantee.

Fibreglass roofer required on 22:14 - Oct 16 with 2244 viewsdickythorpe

Fibreglass roofer required on 21:49 - Oct 15 by swan_si

yeah, job done, all sorted thanks, hightop roofing, very satisfied, they done a great job, clean and tidy, and a 20 year guarantee.

Rod would have given you 30 years and a southern hemisphere bird.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024