Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Dean 20:14 - Oct 4 with 3677 viewsJackbustard

We all know what an absolute bell end this bloke is but what he did today was laughable.

Blew for a free kick players all stop then he decides to play on when Spurs break. He makes up the rules as he goes along.

Tosser
Mike Dean on 20:18 - Oct 4 with 3640 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He's a total c*nt. End off *!

*tee hee

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mike Dean on 20:27 - Oct 4 with 3590 viewsJack_Meoff

I know it was a few years ago now but that Onion Park penalty still boils my p*ss

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Mike Dean on 20:31 - Oct 4 with 3562 viewsJackbustard

Mike Dean on 20:27 - Oct 4 by Jack_Meoff

I know it was a few years ago now but that Onion Park penalty still boils my p*ss

I will never forgive him for that or sending Taylor off up at Forest. Blokes an attention seeking tosser.
Mike Dean on 20:43 - Oct 4 with 3505 viewsSkipTheJack

Mike Dean on 20:31 - Oct 4 by Jackbustard

I will never forgive him for that or sending Taylor off up at Forest. Blokes an attention seeking tosser.

Any can anyone tell me why he decided to pull back our quick free-kick in the second half with Gomis clean through on goal?

It always annoys me that some refs will allow quick free-kicks and some won't. Surely there needs to be some consistency on this issue!
Mike Dean on 21:18 - Oct 4 with 3361 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Mike Dean on 20:43 - Oct 4 by SkipTheJack

Any can anyone tell me why he decided to pull back our quick free-kick in the second half with Gomis clean through on goal?

It always annoys me that some refs will allow quick free-kicks and some won't. Surely there needs to be some consistency on this issue!

Because he was booking the Spurs player for the foul and when that happens they never allow a quick one because they've called the defender to them and hence he's out of position.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Mike Dean on 21:30 - Oct 4 with 3296 viewsSkipTheJack

Mike Dean on 21:18 - Oct 4 by Joe_bradshaw

Because he was booking the Spurs player for the foul and when that happens they never allow a quick one because they've called the defender to them and hence he's out of position.

Fair do's. At least he got something right then......
Mike Dean on 21:32 - Oct 4 with 3277 viewscwrw

I think the op sums him up perfectly
Mike Dean on 21:35 - Oct 4 with 3248 viewsDarran

Mike Dean on 21:32 - Oct 4 by cwrw

I think the op sums him up perfectly

You should have thrown a pasty at him Bov.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Mike Dean on 21:51 - Oct 4 with 3179 viewsPegojack

I am still searching around for another explanation to that whistle/play advantage incident. Did someone blow a whistle in the crowd, or scream in the sound of a whistle?

If not, that is the most inept piece of refereeing I've ever seen at the Liberty, it's the kind of thing you might see in an under 9's game on the park on a Sunday morning. His assessor ought to highlight it and he ought to be demoted for that. I'm still gobsmacked.
Mike Dean on 21:54 - Oct 4 with 3166 viewsChief

Mike Dean on 21:51 - Oct 4 by Pegojack

I am still searching around for another explanation to that whistle/play advantage incident. Did someone blow a whistle in the crowd, or scream in the sound of a whistle?

If not, that is the most inept piece of refereeing I've ever seen at the Liberty, it's the kind of thing you might see in an under 9's game on the park on a Sunday morning. His assessor ought to highlight it and he ought to be demoted for that. I'm still gobsmacked.

makes a mockey of the whole mantra of play to the whistle! laughable reffing.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Mike Dean on 21:54 - Oct 4 with 3166 viewsPhil_S

Mike Dean on 21:51 - Oct 4 by Pegojack

I assumed he had just let them take a quick free kick from the wrong place and with a ball in motion

He is bad enough as a ref to have done that
Mike Dean on 21:57 - Oct 4 with 3136 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Mike Dean on 21:54 - Oct 4 by Phil_S

I assumed he had just let them take a quick free kick from the wrong place and with a ball in motion

He is bad enough as a ref to have done that

I thought that as well.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Mike Dean on 22:02 - Oct 4 with 3117 viewsskippyjack

Mike Dean on 21:30 - Oct 4 by SkipTheJack

Fair do's. At least he got something right then......

Don't worry, he made up for it when he blew up when Ki was through on goal..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Mike Dean on 22:13 - Oct 4 with 3076 viewsSweyns_Eye

Pre match he was warming up with his linos near the touchline. Someone called him over and asked him to autograph his programme. Which he happily did. I've never seen this before. Is it common for referees to give their autographs?

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Mike Dean on 22:56 - Oct 4 with 2976 viewsgiantstoneater

Annoyed me when yet again when we were breaking in numbers only to be stopped by a Spurs foul and were denied the chance of a quick free kick when the same Spurs player kicked the ball away worthy of a booking.
Mike Dean on 23:13 - Oct 4 with 2937 viewsStanners

Mike Dean on 22:13 - Oct 4 by Sweyns_Eye

Pre match he was warming up with his linos near the touchline. Someone called him over and asked him to autograph his programme. Which he happily did. I've never seen this before. Is it common for referees to give their autographs?

Probably the same fan who asked Stuart Attwell for his autograph
Mike Dean on 23:14 - Oct 4 with 2934 viewsDarran

Mike Dean on 23:13 - Oct 4 by Stanners

Probably the same fan who asked Stuart Attwell for his autograph

You probably.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024