Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tabanou 22:26 - Oct 20 with 3023 viewsmysonsarejacks

According to SWEP he wants out in January as it stands.

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Tabanou on 01:16 - Oct 21 with 2854 viewsBenJ94

After last night he may very well get the first team football that he wants!
Tabanou on 10:13 - Oct 21 with 2662 viewsRichythejack

Bumped into this guy in Cardiff. Really nice bloke and was well up for chat, it was clear he was frustrated not to play and really wants to be a fans favourite.

Should really get a chance to prove himself and i think we should give Amat a run too.

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Tabanou on 10:16 - Oct 21 with 2660 viewsjasper_T

Tabanou on 10:13 - Oct 21 by Richythejack

Bumped into this guy in Cardiff. Really nice bloke and was well up for chat, it was clear he was frustrated not to play and really wants to be a fans favourite.

Should really get a chance to prove himself and i think we should give Amat a run too.

How's his English? I'd heard he didn't speak much, which is (partly) why he's not bedded into the "group" yet.
Tabanou on 12:04 - Oct 21 with 2585 viewsRichythejack

i would say that was rubbish. He was a bit rusty but in general but he could hold a conversation in English.

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Tabanou on 16:51 - Oct 21 with 2392 viewsoldcob

Tabanou on 01:16 - Oct 21 by BenJ94

After last night he may very well get the first team football that he wants!

Give him his chance. Taylor has defended well for us this season, but offers nothing going forward. Just being able to defend is not enough for a Premiership full back, he must offer us more.
Tabanou on 17:16 - Oct 21 with 2362 viewskarnataka

Why would he want to leave in January? Doesn't he realise his next game will be in January in the 3rd round of the FA Cup away at some outpost like Carlisle, Morcambe or Gillingham.
Tabanou on 17:36 - Oct 21 with 2325 viewsDafyddHuw

Trouble is, Taylor's having one of his best seasons for a while. He must have been told when he came here that he'd have to fight for his place?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024