Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any passport photo booths in Sketty/Killay/Dunvant area? 16:55 - Oct 23 with 6190 viewsRissoleCoughlin

I'm working on Saturday so won't have enough time to go into town but can probably nip out during lunch. Does anyone know if there's any passport photo booths around Sketty, Killay, or Dunvant? I know the old Post Office in Killay precinct used to have one before it closed down can't think of anywhere nearby that might have one.

Thanks.
Any passport photo booths in Sketty/Killay/Dunvant area? on 17:17 - Oct 23 with 6177 viewsAnotherJohn

Collier's Photographic Emporium in Uplands have a same day service - takes an hour or two. This is the last shop towards Sketty on the right (coming from Sketty). It isn't very expensive but can't remember the exact price.

http://www.colliersphotographicswansea.co.uk/
Any passport photo booths in Sketty/Killay/Dunvant area? on 18:32 - Oct 23 with 6134 viewsstevethejack

You could use the below web site and print your own photos onto glossy paper- they even reduce the size of the picture to the correct size of passport photos.

http://www.epassportphoto.com/
Any passport photo booths in Sketty/Killay/Dunvant area? on 19:28 - Oct 23 with 6109 viewsGowerjack

Quality username

Fair play

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Any passport photo booths in Sketty/Killay/Dunvant area? on 07:22 - Oct 24 with 6046 viewssquarebear

I saw one in Sketty post office.
Any passport photo booths in Sketty/Killay/Dunvant area? on 15:51 - Jun 8 with 1819 viewsjonesghd

While the old Post Office in Killay precinct might be out of the picture, there's still hope! You can swing by the nearby Tesco Extra store in Fforestfach. They usually have a passport photo booth available, so you can snap those perfect pics during your lunch break.
Any passport photo booths in Sketty/Killay/Dunvant area? on 16:05 - Jun 8 with 1806 viewsfelixstowe_jack

If you apply online you can use your PC camera to take a photo and upload.

I think this only applies if your are renewing a current passport.

If you using paper forms any postoffice will take a photo for you .
[Post edited 8 Jun 2023 16:06]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Any passport photo booths in Sketty/Killay/Dunvant area? on 16:29 - Jun 8 with 1787 viewsbritferry

Any passport photo booths in Sketty/Killay/Dunvant area? on 07:22 - Oct 24 by squarebear

I saw one in Sketty post office.

Hope you are right but they don't mention it on Sketty Online, they do have colouring in books though

https://www.skettyonline.co.uk/postoffice

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Any passport photo booths in Sketty/Killay/Dunvant area? on 22:12 - Jun 8 with 1723 viewsmajorraglan

Max Spielman have booths in the Swansea area, but I’d probably go to Colliers assuming you’re not doing it yourself.
I’m sure Colliers are cheaper than the booth option.
Login to get fewer ads

Any passport photo booths in Sketty/Killay/Dunvant area? on 12:31 - Jun 10 with 1638 viewsAnotherJohn

Just as an update:

1. Colliers will now do the job while you wait - no appointment needed. I think it is £7.99 for 4 prints and £9.99 for 4 prints plus a digital file emailed or copied on to your memory stick. Check their website for times when PP photos can be taken.
2. Sketty post office has closed down. The nearest is Uplands, which has no booth.
Any passport photo booths in Sketty/Killay/Dunvant area? on 12:52 - Jun 12 with 1531 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Any passport photo booths in Sketty/Killay/Dunvant area? on 12:31 - Jun 10 by AnotherJohn

Just as an update:

1. Colliers will now do the job while you wait - no appointment needed. I think it is £7.99 for 4 prints and £9.99 for 4 prints plus a digital file emailed or copied on to your memory stick. Check their website for times when PP photos can be taken.
2. Sketty post office has closed down. The nearest is Uplands, which has no booth.

You don't need a photo both. The post office can help you filling the form electronically and will use their hand held Devices to take and capture your photo electronically.

Just Google "can I get a passport photo.at post offices:

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024