Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post 16:07 - Oct 28 with 5176 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The end of unbiased reporting of the Swans as the group that owns Western Mail buys evening post

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-34658444

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 16:28 - Oct 28 with 3537 viewsJackfath

Evening post is a load of shite anyway.

Good riddance.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 16:52 - Oct 28 with 3478 viewstomdickharry

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 16:28 - Oct 28 by Jackfath

Evening post is a load of shite anyway.

Good riddance.

Employs a lot of people in the area.
The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 16:55 - Oct 28 with 3469 viewsJackfath

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 16:52 - Oct 28 by tomdickharry

How many is a lot?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 16:57 - Oct 28 with 3464 viewsfelixstowe_jack

More than the Cardiff Rag.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:02 - Oct 28 with 3452 viewstomdickharry

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 16:55 - Oct 28 by Jackfath

How many is a lot?

Haven't an accurate figure but 100+.
The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:03 - Oct 28 with 3447 viewsjohnlangy

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 16:52 - Oct 28 by tomdickharry

Employed is the word. Cue WAG investment to move all work to Cardiff.
The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:04 - Oct 28 with 3444 viewsJackfath

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:02 - Oct 28 by tomdickharry

Haven't an accurate figure but 100+.

Then let's hope the new bosses employ those people to continue the shite work they've always done since the printing was moved from Adelaide street and they stopped the Sporting.

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:24 - Oct 28 with 3398 viewsairedale

I always thought that the banjo family that used to sell it around Oxford Street and the Market owned it.
Login to get fewer ads

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:28 - Oct 28 with 3388 viewsowainglyndwr

If they do move it to Cardiff and locals lose their jobs I hope people down here will stop buying it
The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:36 - Oct 28 with 3360 viewsjack247

Does anyone still read the Post?
The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:43 - Oct 28 with 3341 viewsEdmundo

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:36 - Oct 28 by jack247

Has the largest sales for a daily newpaper in Wales......dwarfs the Cardiff mail (excuse the pun)

😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:43 - Oct 28 with 3337 viewsblueytheblue

The key is...

'Trinity Mirror will now have "a digital network of some 120 million monthly unique users", according to chief executive Simon Fox.'

Local print media has been dying on it's arse for years.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:47 - Oct 28 with 3328 viewsEdmundo

The Mirror Group and we know what their current reporters think of Swansea and the Swans.

As was reported earlier on BBC Wales, there will be no local news in it after they take over......it'll be all Cardiff this, Cardiff that. So readership will drop I think.

Mirror group have identified £7m of saving they can make from the editorial team.

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:48 - Oct 28 with 3321 viewsOldjack

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:36 - Oct 28 by jack247

Prosser does ,he loves nothing more than looking for dirty washing on anyone , then spreading it ,bit of a t*at he is

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:49 - Oct 28 with 3317 viewsblueytheblue

Errm, look at WalesOnline. Steve Tucker? They are biased so heavily in our favour they have that waste of space, Nathan "clueless" Blake and so-called "fans" "writing" for them....

As I said, local media is dying on it's arse. Trinity Mirror have forever being cutting staff hence the inept staff at WalesOnline...

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:54 - Oct 28 with 3300 viewsjack247

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:43 - Oct 28 by Edmundo

Has the largest sales for a daily newpaper in Wales......dwarfs the Cardiff mail (excuse the pun)

😂

How many is that though? I may be wrong, but I wouldn't have thought any local papers anywhere would do that well.
The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:59 - Oct 28 with 3280 viewsblueytheblue

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:54 - Oct 28 by jack247

How many is that though? I may be wrong, but I wouldn't have thought any local papers anywhere would do that well.

Claimed figure is 27k... I call bs on that.

Local media has been destroyed by the rise of the internet.

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 18:04 - Oct 28 with 3273 viewsjohnlangy

None of my letters will ever be printed again.
The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 18:09 - Oct 28 with 3250 viewsDr_Winston

If it means that smug c*nt Mark Orders gets downsized then it'll be worth it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 18:11 - Oct 28 with 3243 viewsEdmundo

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:54 - Oct 28 by jack247

Hell of a claim to make every day.....Wales's largest selling newspaper.

Western Mail comes in third after the Argus.......says it all. The people of Cardiff don't even buy it 😂

Much like the people of Cardiff don't follow their esteemed football team either 😄

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 18:50 - Oct 28 with 3179 viewsPrivate_Partz

W@nkfest started on BBC Cardiff. A Cardiff University rep says it will benefit Cardiff but not 'smaller areas'. A former SWEP editor expressed his concerns as it seems the journalists that are left will be heading eastwards.
But guess what? The Culture AM thinks everything is hunky dory.
It is sad day for journalism and completely unhealthy in relation to unbiased, neutral news reporting in Wales.
Any one fancy starting the Planet Swans Examiner? :-(

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 18:59 - Oct 28 with 3151 viewsrob

Sad day for journalism and local newspapers, which, thanks to the Facebook/Twitter culture are now more concerned on producing Clickbait than any real news. If they actually invested in staff and infrastructure and produced a quality newspaper/website, people actually may pay to read and use it.
The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 19:39 - Oct 28 with 3042 viewstomdickharry

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 18:59 - Oct 28 by rob

Sad day for journalism and local newspapers, which, thanks to the Facebook/Twitter culture are now more concerned on producing Clickbait than any real news. If they actually invested in staff and infrastructure and produced a quality newspaper/website, people actually may pay to read and use it.

Dead right,hardly look at facebook and have never used this twitter crap. Still lets all hope that the local news will be published and we will not see a lot of difference.
The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 19:42 - Oct 28 with 3028 viewsJackfath

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 19:39 - Oct 28 by tomdickharry

Dead right,hardly look at facebook and have never used this twitter crap. Still lets all hope that the local news will be published and we will not see a lot of difference.

I hope we see a big difference. The current website is utter shite. It needs improving - big time. Let's hope it's for the better.

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 19:43 - Oct 28 with 3026 viewsDewi1jack

The group that owns Western Mail buys evening post on 17:04 - Oct 28 by Jackfath

Then let's hope the new bosses employ those people to continue the shite work they've always done since the printing was moved from Adelaide street and they stopped the Sporting.

Used to wait up at the shop after getting home from the Vetch for the Sporting.
Came in about 6ish
Only way to get the write ups and the results.
That and Teletext

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024