Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Central London pubs showing Saturday's game 22:07 - Oct 29 with 3949 viewsDrizzy

Anyone know a decent pub/bar in central London that will be good to watch the game?

TIA

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 22:13 - Oct 29 with 3942 viewswaynekerr55

Will it be shown in the Pillars?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 22:16 - Oct 29 with 3934 viewsDrizzy

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 22:13 - Oct 29 by waynekerr55

I haven't a clue, Wayne. That's why I posted this thread.

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 22:38 - Oct 29 with 3901 viewsUxbridge

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 22:13 - Oct 29 by waynekerr55

Not the remotest chance.

We're the game on Setanta Ireland, so quite a few places should be showing it. Central London may not be the best bet though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 22:45 - Oct 29 with 3894 viewsDarran

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 22:16 - Oct 29 by Drizzy

I haven't a clue, Wayne. That's why I posted this thread.

Go around epauls gaff and watch it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 22:49 - Oct 29 with 3887 viewsepaul

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 22:45 - Oct 29 by Darran

Go around epauls gaff and watch it.

Im not here this weekend

Virtually no chance of it being on anywhere now all clamped down your only chance is looking at the listings for the F3K and theyve stopped all the dodgy feeds

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 22:51 - Oct 29 with 3883 viewsDarran

Tell you what Drizz meet me outside gate 8 at 1:30pm on Saturday and I'll get you in for free. FACT.

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 23:10 - Oct 29 with 3861 viewsDrizzy

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 22:51 - Oct 29 by Darran

Tell you what Drizz meet me outside gate 8 at 1:30pm on Saturday and I'll get you in for free. FACT.

That's a lovely offer, Dar however I'm in London for the whole weekend for the NFL. Thought it'd be easy to find a pub to show the match considering we're playing a London team but hey ho.

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 23:11 - Oct 29 with 3858 viewsDarran

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 23:10 - Oct 29 by Drizzy

That's a lovely offer, Dar however I'm in London for the whole weekend for the NFL. Thought it'd be easy to find a pub to show the match considering we're playing a London team but hey ho.

Nother time.

Login to get fewer ads

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 23:44 - Oct 29 with 3822 viewslondonlisa2001

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 23:10 - Oct 29 by Drizzy

Your best chance Drizzy is if you go up to Finsbury Park or Stoke Newington, then quite a few of the pubs around there usually show Arsenal games.
They don't advertise them for obvious reasons but I've been up that way when they've been on in pubs when they're not on Sky.
Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 07:44 - Oct 30 with 3726 viewsepaul

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 23:44 - Oct 29 by londonlisa2001

Your best chance Drizzy is if you go up to Finsbury Park or Stoke Newington, then quite a few of the pubs around there usually show Arsenal games.
They don't advertise them for obvious reasons but I've been up that way when they've been on in pubs when they're not on Sky.

Fair point Lisa, perhaps go down the Holloway Road near the ground plenty of gooner pubs (Herbert Chapman) might have it on or around Finsbury Park as stated

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 13:40 - Oct 30 with 3624 viewsGlyn1

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 23:44 - Oct 29 by londonlisa2001

If people are heading that deep into enemy territory then try one of these pubs. The rugby final is at 4, so lots of pubs will be showing that instead.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/15/1539/Faltering_Fullback/Finsbury_Park

and the

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/10/1074/Twelve_Pins/Finsbury_Park

Finsbury Park isn't exactly central, but it is only 15 minutes on the underground from Oxford Circus, so it's easy to get to. I've decided to not watch this game but work overtime instead, i.e. plastic but rich :-)

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 14:23 - Oct 30 with 3599 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I see Arsenal are screening the game live at the Emirates.

I suspect London Jacks would be a bit conspicuous though.......

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 22:58 - Oct 30 with 3517 viewsDewi1jack

Central London pubs showing Saturday's game on 14:23 - Oct 30 by Joe_bradshaw

I see Arsenal are screening the game live at the Emirates.

I suspect London Jacks would be a bit conspicuous though.......

Not singing when they go 1 up.
Cheering and dancing when we score the 2nd, may just make them a tad conspicuous to the more intelligent gooners
Singing "is there a fire drill" when we score the third may just make all the Gooners think there may be a Swans fan or 2 present.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024