Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go 17:24 - Oct 31 with 9185 viewsLeonisGod

Please fcuk off and not come back. You're taking tickets off people who would SUPPORT the team.

Thank you :-)
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 17:39 - Oct 31 with 5155 viewsoldtownjack

I left my seat on 82 mins to watch the last 10 mins on the concourse before sprinting the hafod mile to catch the 5.28 back to London so that I can spend the evening with my kids. Is that ok with you?

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 17:51 - Oct 31 with 5090 viewsJackfath

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 17:39 - Oct 31 by oldtownjack

I left my seat on 82 mins to watch the last 10 mins on the concourse before sprinting the hafod mile to catch the 5.28 back to London so that I can spend the evening with my kids. Is that ok with you?

It's fine by me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 17:51 - Oct 31 with 5087 viewsLeonisGod

You saw the exodus then. Do you think that's a good way to support the team?
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 17:55 - Oct 31 with 5052 viewsbuilthjack

That's fair enough, but hundreds and hundreds who left early. It would have been better putting your energy into getting behind your team. Many fans are league 2 in this respect.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 17:55 - Oct 31 with 5048 viewsJackfath

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 17:51 - Oct 31 by LeonisGod

You should mind your own business. Nothing to do with you what time people leave.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 18:09 - Oct 31 with 4988 viewsskettyparkjack

Anyone can leave when ever they want.The've payed their money and if they want they are entitled to leave after 5 minutes.Its got nothing to do with you.
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 18:12 - Oct 31 with 4962 viewsJackfath

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 18:09 - Oct 31 by skettyparkjack

Anyone can leave when ever they want.The've payed their money and if they want they are entitled to leave after 5 minutes.Its got nothing to do with you.

Indeed. And they get the added bouns of missing the traffic on the way home.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 18:13 - Oct 31 with 4956 viewsStarsky

Honestly.
Concentrate on what happened on the pitch.
Do you think Swans fans are the only Ones to leave early with the team we'll beat?
Get over yourself

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 18:20 - Oct 31 with 4930 viewsskettyparkjack

Some foul mouth pony tailed so called fan started verbally abusing an early leaver in the south east corner and thankfully stewards ejected him.(terrible language and young kids around).Hope this so called fan gets banned for life.
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 18:30 - Oct 31 with 4892 viewsLeonisGod

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 18:13 - Oct 31 by Starsky

Honestly.
Concentrate on what happened on the pitch.
Do you think Swans fans are the only Ones to leave early with the team we'll beat?
Get over yourself

I was concentrating on what was happening on the pitch as I was there supporting the team.

#superfan
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:08 - Oct 31 with 4811 viewsdgt73

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 17:51 - Oct 31 by LeonisGod

People are free to leave when they like. Did you confront any of the people who left early......or just come on here to moan like a bitch ?.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:09 - Oct 31 with 4793 viewsJackfath

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:08 - Oct 31 by dgt73

People are free to leave when they like. Did you confront any of the people who left early......or just come on here to moan like a bitch ?.

For the first time EVER I heard several people having a pop at people who were leaving. I thought to myself "you should all mind your own business".

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:15 - Oct 31 with 4766 viewsdickythorpe

20 minutes to go?

You pay your money to watch so I suppose you can leave when you want. But 20 minutes to go?
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:16 - Oct 31 with 4763 viewsdgt73

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:09 - Oct 31 by Jackfath

For the first time EVER I heard several people having a pop at people who were leaving. I thought to myself "you should all mind your own business".

Well if those having a pop - end up getting a smack in the mouth, they'd probably come on here and cry like little babies.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:17 - Oct 31 with 4747 viewsJackfath

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:16 - Oct 31 by dgt73

Well if those having a pop - end up getting a smack in the mouth, they'd probably come on here and cry like little babies.

Are the people that leave harder than those who have a pop then?

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:17 - Oct 31 with 4743 viewsdgt73

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:15 - Oct 31 by dickythorpe

20 minutes to go?

You pay your money to watch so I suppose you can leave when you want. But 20 minutes to go?

Happens at every ground in the UK.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:19 - Oct 31 with 4726 viewsdgt73

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:17 - Oct 31 by Jackfath

Are the people that leave harder than those who have a pop then?

Maybe one day - someone will be able to answer that question - when it ends in violence, because it will.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:20 - Oct 31 with 4718 viewsJackfath

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:19 - Oct 31 by dgt73

Maybe one day - someone will be able to answer that question - when it ends in violence, because it will.

Dear God. Grow up.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:22 - Oct 31 with 4702 viewsdgt73

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:20 - Oct 31 by Jackfath

Dear God. Grow up.

Dear god - are you have a breakdown.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:24 - Oct 31 with 4686 viewsdickythorpe

Are we turning on each other in the stands? I thought it only happened on here!
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:25 - Oct 31 with 4683 viewsJackfath

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:22 - Oct 31 by dgt73

Dear god - are you have a breakdown.

No I'm not "have" a breakdown. Typical comment from you though.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:26 - Oct 31 with 4675 viewsdgt73

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:24 - Oct 31 by dickythorpe

Are we turning on each other in the stands? I thought it only happened on here!

Plenty of people left early by me and didn't see/hear any of them getting abused.

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go (n/t) on 19:27 - Oct 31 with 4671 viewsdgt73

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:25 - Oct 31 by Jackfath

No I'm not "have" a breakdown. Typical comment from you though.

Well if you're not having a breakdown - please don't bring your personal issues on here. Just tell him it's over.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2015 19:29]

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:29 - Oct 31 with 4650 viewsdickythorpe

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go on 19:26 - Oct 31 by dgt73

Plenty of people left early by me and didn't see/hear any of them getting abused.

That's a relief, it's only a game! Spoilt we've been and some can't handle the lean times.
Can all those who left with 20 mins to go (n/t) on 19:31 - Oct 31 with 4641 viewsJackfath

Can all those who left with 20 mins to go (n/t) on 19:27 - Oct 31 by dgt73

Well if you're not having a breakdown - please don't bring your personal issues on here. Just tell him it's over.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2015 19:29]

You're an odd chap.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024