Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time's almost up Garry 18:49 - Nov 7 with 11231 viewsMLT18

I never contribute on any forum but I am totally frustrated and very worried so I have decided to come on here to vent my frustration.
Monk has 1 more game and if the Swans don't win, I'm afraid he has to go before it's too late.
We now play a slow, boring brand of football. We don't look like scoring a goal and we put the opposition under no pressure whatsoever when they have the ball.
I can't see us getting anywhere near 40 points and have just put £20 on us to get relegated at 16-1 (but I hope I lose).
I remember the last time we were relegated from the top flight and we all know what happened after that.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2015 0:43]
Time's almost up Gary on 19:07 - Nov 7 with 4446 viewsorion3016

Understand your frustration and your views. Don't agree with betting against your own team that's a bit poor

Be over there now after

Time's almost up Gary on 19:10 - Nov 7 with 4425 viewsItchySphincter

Time's almost up Gary on 19:07 - Nov 7 by orion3016

Understand your frustration and your views. Don't agree with betting against your own team that's a bit poor

16-1 is good odds, it'll be a lot shorter soon and betting won't alter the course of the season.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Time's almost up Gary on 19:18 - Nov 7 with 4398 viewsMLT18

Don't disagree with you and believe me, I really do hope I lose but I was really frustrated when I did it and I regret it now that I'm a little calmer....I guess it's a win win situation.
Time's almost up Gary on 19:23 - Nov 7 with 4351 viewsGeoffThom

You and thousands of others who don't post on here feel exactly the same
Time's almost up Gary on 19:43 - Nov 7 with 4290 viewsJBT95

I'm sorry but if you put on a bet on us to go down don't come back to the Liberty.
Time's almost up Gary on 19:46 - Nov 7 with 4268 viewsjojaca

Time's almost up Gary on 19:23 - Nov 7 by GeoffThom

Just stuck a tenner at 16/1 on Betfair exchange. Can't believe how long the odds are. Again hope I am proved wrong.

Even when you know, you never know?

Time's almost up Gary on 19:48 - Nov 7 with 4251 viewsPhil_S

Time's almost up Gary on 19:23 - Nov 7 by GeoffThom

How many thousands Geoff? Or is that just a slight exaggeration of the number of people who have taken the opinion of?
Time's almost up Gary on 19:48 - Nov 7 with 4242 viewsDarran

Time's almost up Gary on 19:43 - Nov 7 by JBT95

I'm sorry but if you put on a bet on us to go down don't come back to the Liberty.

F*ck me it wasn't too long ago you wanted Wales to win before Swansea.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Time's almost up Gary on 19:49 - Nov 7 with 4238 viewsraynor94

Time's almost up Gary on 19:43 - Nov 7 by JBT95

Spot on what fan bets against his own team, problem is it's indicative of the so called fans we have inherited, sad!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Time's almost up Gary on 19:55 - Nov 7 with 4200 viewsMLT18

Time's almost up Gary on 19:49 - Nov 7 by raynor94

Spot on what fan bets against his own team, problem is it's indicative of the so called fans we have inherited, sad!

Inherited my a***, I've been watching them for a long time - probably longer than you. I've already said it was done out of pure frustration - if we don't shape up fast we're gone.
Time's almost up Gary on 19:57 - Nov 7 with 4166 viewsGeoffThom

Time's almost up Gary on 19:48 - Nov 7 by Phil_S

How many thousands Geoff? Or is that just a slight exaggeration of the number of people who have taken the opinion of?

Have a look at the other boards ,if a pole across the boards could be done the answer would overwhelmingly be sack him .i stick by what I've said unless you could prove me wrong ,
Time's almost up Gary on 19:59 - Nov 7 with 4142 viewsKGriz16

I'm sorry but if you put money on the Swans to be relegated? And you're a fan? LOL
Time's almost up Gary on 20:00 - Nov 7 with 4124 viewsPhil_S

Time's almost up Gary on 19:57 - Nov 7 by GeoffThom

Have a look at the other boards ,if a pole across the boards could be done the answer would overwhelmingly be sack him .i stick by what I've said unless you could prove me wrong ,

So just to clarify you have no idea if it is thousands at all

You are more than welcome to start a poll (it's not a pole BTW) - there is an option at the top of the board
Time's almost up Gary on 20:00 - Nov 7 with 4117 viewsDarran

Time's almost up Gary on 19:57 - Nov 7 by GeoffThom

I don't think he'll be sacked yet Geoff myself though I could be wrong,beat Bournemouth and Monk will see the season out in my opinion.

Time's almost up Gary on 20:03 - Nov 7 with 4086 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

16/1 to go down incredible odds to be fair .

The bookies are never far off with odds .

We won't go down .

And Phil there are thousands concerned ,that you can guarentee .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Time's almost up Gary on 20:04 - Nov 7 with 4076 viewsraynor94

Time's almost up Gary on 19:55 - Nov 7 by MLT18

Inherited my a***, I've been watching them for a long time - probably longer than you. I've already said it was done out of pure frustration - if we don't shape up fast we're gone.

Well I've been watching for 52 years and have never felt the need to bet against us, you say frustration, I say sad, we will have e to differ

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Time's almost up Gary on 20:05 - Nov 7 with 4070 viewsPhil_S

Time's almost up Gary on 20:03 - Nov 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

16/1 to go down incredible odds to be fair .

The bookies are never far off with odds .

We won't go down .

And Phil there are thousands concerned ,that you can guarentee .

Ah now your last statement is completely different to there are thousands wanting to sack Monk now which is the insinuation

Of course people are concerned/worried - we have won 1 in 9 games
Time's almost up Gary on 20:06 - Nov 7 with 4052 viewsGeoffThom

Time's almost up Gary on 20:00 - Nov 7 by Phil_S

So just to clarify you have no idea if it is thousands at all

You are more than welcome to start a poll (it's not a pole BTW) - there is an option at the top of the board

And to clarify you ,you don't know if it isn't either ,and don't get smart with the poll shit predictive text is bloody annoying on times ,when I said poll I meant a bigger one than you'd get on here .
And as for your inexperienced management I also stand by that argument on the other thread ,he's lost the plot times up we need to act fast or were going down
P.s he can take Beattie and oleary with him
Time's almost up Gary on 20:06 - Nov 7 with 4049 viewsJackfath

Time's almost up Gary on 20:04 - Nov 7 by raynor94

Well I've been watching for 52 years and have never felt the need to bet against us, you say frustration, I say sad, we will have e to differ

Higher or lower than 52 MLT?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Time's almost up Gary on 20:08 - Nov 7 with 4030 viewsDarran

Time's almost up Gary on 20:06 - Nov 7 by Jackfath

Good game good game.

Time's almost up Gary on 20:08 - Nov 7 with 4027 viewsPhil_S

Time's almost up Gary on 20:06 - Nov 7 by GeoffThom

And to clarify you ,you don't know if it isn't either ,and don't get smart with the poll shit predictive text is bloody annoying on times ,when I said poll I meant a bigger one than you'd get on here .
And as for your inexperienced management I also stand by that argument on the other thread ,he's lost the plot times up we need to act fast or were going down
P.s he can take Beattie and oleary with him

What inexperienced management?

No you're right I don't know it but I don't feel the need to exaggerate for effect either which is something you do on a reasonably frequent basis

No need to be so touchy Geoff
Time's almost up Gary on 20:09 - Nov 7 with 4016 viewsMLT18

Time's almost up Gary on 19:48 - Nov 7 by Darran

F*ck me it wasn't too long ago you wanted Wales to win before Swansea.

Spot on Darran.
I've already said it was done out of pure frustration - if we don't shape up fast we're gone.
If JBT95 was Swans through and through he'd get that profile pic changed from some Welsh players to the only thing that matters - SWANSEA CITY players.
Time's almost up Gary on 20:11 - Nov 7 with 3991 viewsjojaca

Time's almost up Gary on 20:06 - Nov 7 by Jackfath

I back against the Swans all the time, when we lose sometimes i have a little consolation prize with a nice number in the wallet. I had 5 team accumulator in today, which included Norwich to win.

Even when you know, you never know?

Time's almost up Gary on 20:14 - Nov 7 with 3968 viewsJackfath

Time's almost up Gary on 20:11 - Nov 7 by jojaca

I back against the Swans all the time, when we lose sometimes i have a little consolation prize with a nice number in the wallet. I had 5 team accumulator in today, which included Norwich to win.

HOw much ewe win butt?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Time's almost up Gary on 20:15 - Nov 7 with 3954 viewsGeoffThom

Time's almost up Gary on 20:08 - Nov 7 by Phil_S

What inexperienced management?

No you're right I don't know it but I don't feel the need to exaggerate for effect either which is something you do on a reasonably frequent basis

No need to be so touchy Geoff

It's not for effect do yourself a favour and open your ears and eyes and have a good look what's going on because if your happy and content at the moment I'm lost for words don't let being in the so called know cloud your judgement
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024