Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
is it just me ? 22:13 - Nov 7 with 2852 viewsmidswan

Or does it sound like Ashley isnt happy with the way things are? i dont just mean the obvious losing streak,but sounds like team selection/personnel issues...."we will talk "
maybe its just me....

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/williams-we-must-stick-together-in-tough
is it just me ? on 00:47 - Nov 8 with 2673 viewslovejuicejack

No not just you, I watched his interview earlier and something is going on behind the scenes
is it just me ? on 01:00 - Nov 8 with 2641 viewsdameedna

The tactics were to play to feet
It did not work
is it just me ? on 10:16 - Nov 8 with 2364 viewsmonmouth

Williams looked our most creative player yesterday! The only one that moved forward with purpose and tried to pass with intent. It would be funny if it was funny.

A little bit of adversity tests everyone, especially when it has been sweetness and light all the way. We will now see what everyone is made of. I hope they stop mouthing off about what they are going to do and just do it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

is it just me ? on 10:18 - Nov 8 with 2353 viewslovejuicejack

is it just me ? on 10:16 - Nov 8 by monmouth

Williams looked our most creative player yesterday! The only one that moved forward with purpose and tried to pass with intent. It would be funny if it was funny.

A little bit of adversity tests everyone, especially when it has been sweetness and light all the way. We will now see what everyone is made of. I hope they stop mouthing off about what they are going to do and just do it.

Bang on the money mony
is it just me ? on 10:54 - Nov 8 with 2270 viewsjacabertawe

Call me an old romantic, but our established here-until-they-retire players always seem to give more. Williams, Rangel, Routledge, Dyer, Taylor, for instance.
But yes, Ash clearly is not happy - understandably - and will no doubt always share his concerns with GM.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

is it just me ? on 11:35 - Nov 8 with 2226 viewscontroversial_jack

is it just me ? on 10:18 - Nov 8 by lovejuicejack

Bang on the money mony

I thought Ki was our best, yesterday, very involved in midfield, although, that's not saying much.
is it just me ? on 11:41 - Nov 8 with 2210 viewsLeonisGod

is it just me ? on 00:47 - Nov 8 by lovejuicejack

No not just you, I watched his interview earlier and something is going on behind the scenes

Something's not right this season that's for sure. This has Laudrup's last season written all over it. The discipline's gone on the pitch - basic mistakes, desperation with people like the defenders and Cork taking things on themselves and popping up where they shouldn't, etc, etc. We've lost shaped, lack concentration and that 'do or die' attitude, and seem lethargic and fairly clueless going forward. And now our only 2 goal scorers from the first few games have gone all toothless.

Back to basics time.
is it just me ? on 11:44 - Nov 8 with 2198 viewsWarwickHunt

is it just me ? on 11:41 - Nov 8 by LeonisGod

Something's not right this season that's for sure. This has Laudrup's last season written all over it. The discipline's gone on the pitch - basic mistakes, desperation with people like the defenders and Cork taking things on themselves and popping up where they shouldn't, etc, etc. We've lost shaped, lack concentration and that 'do or die' attitude, and seem lethargic and fairly clueless going forward. And now our only 2 goal scorers from the first few games have gone all toothless.

Back to basics time.

Cork...popping up.

I saw what you did there.

ps Cork played ahead of Shelvey the entire match. Only Monk knows why.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024