Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 17:50 - Nov 8 with 987 viewsBarryTownSwam

Are we really that poor a team that we won't stay up ?
We need only 7 more wins from 27 games to stay up. For heavens sake guys and girls, we are not going down ! Keep the faith !
[Post edited 8 Nov 2015 17:52]
Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 18:11 - Nov 8 with 948 viewsPrivate_Partz

Indeed it is not critical a the moment but everyone has a right to be concerned. This squad should be doing better and our manager and his team of helpers need to up their game considerably.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 18:19 - Nov 8 with 926 viewsjack247

This is a pretty bad lull, it would be one thing if we were dominating games and being desperately unlucky. In reality, we have got what we have deserved most weeks.

I don't think we are in any serious relegation danger. We have the players, whether it is attitude, formation, tactics or whatever, it is something that can be worked upon. The teams that go down are likely to be the ones with the weakest squads/starting elevens.

A few of us, me included, are going to have to seriously reassess our pre season predictions though.
Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 18:24 - Nov 8 with 907 viewsA_Fans_Dad

No it is not 1 win to get in the top 10.
It is 4 points to tenth placed Liverpool, plus a goal difference of 3 goals.
So it is 1 Win & 1 Draw and they have to lose both of their games.
Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 18:36 - Nov 8 with 886 viewsmorningstar

Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 18:24 - Nov 8 by A_Fans_Dad

No it is not 1 win to get in the top 10.
It is 4 points to tenth placed Liverpool, plus a goal difference of 3 goals.
So it is 1 Win & 1 Draw and they have to lose both of their games.

Ok, we'll be 11th, a point behind Liverpool after the next round of games! And we will be, no problem!
[Post edited 8 Nov 2015 18:38]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 18:38 - Nov 8 with 880 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 18:36 - Nov 8 by morningstar

Ok, we'll be 11th, a point behind Liverpool after the next round of games! And we will be, no problem!
[Post edited 8 Nov 2015 18:38]

Only if they lose, but not if they also win.
Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 18:39 - Nov 8 with 870 viewsmorningstar

Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 18:38 - Nov 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Only if they lose, but not if they also win.

They'll lose. Away to Man City.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 19:21 - Nov 8 with 819 viewshobo

We don't look like getting 1 goal at the moment let alone 1 win
Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 19:39 - Nov 8 with 781 viewsFlashberryjack

"Are we really that poor a team that we won't stay up ?"

Course we're not!! we're only 40 odd games away from the champions league final.
We really are

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 20:53 - Nov 8 with 721 viewsmarchamjack

Agree that we're a win away from being nearly top 10 (and as importantly atm about 8/9 points clear of relegation if we beat Bournemouth next time), but what's currently worse for me is our 'style' of play...I'm honestly bored/ frustrated with it.

Not since Sousa days have I felt less like travelling down from Oxon and committing a whole day and all the expense involved to see the Swans. Sad but true.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 21:04 - Nov 8 with 698 viewsFlashberryjack

Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 20:53 - Nov 8 by marchamjack

Agree that we're a win away from being nearly top 10 (and as importantly atm about 8/9 points clear of relegation if we beat Bournemouth next time), but what's currently worse for me is our 'style' of play...I'm honestly bored/ frustrated with it.

Not since Sousa days have I felt less like travelling down from Oxon and committing a whole day and all the expense involved to see the Swans. Sad but true.

We're only 7 wins away from safety mun..as the ostrich said whilst looking for the nearest sandy beach.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 21:12 - Nov 8 with 677 viewsBloodyhills

It's not faith from us that's needed but some nouse and effort from the team.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 21:13 - Nov 8 with 676 viewsPrivate_Partz

Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 20:53 - Nov 8 by marchamjack

I am watching Sousa's current style of play now. It is far from boring. I sure he had us playing defensively as it was all he could do after we were cleaned out just before the start of the season by the Waiter.
He is just about to go top of Serie A (unless things go horribly wrong) at Sampdoria. Best goal difference in the league and no drawn games.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 21:22 - Nov 8 with 650 viewsPozuelosSideys

If we only get 7 more wins, we are going down as that will give us 34 points.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 21:22 - Nov 8 with 648 viewsmarchamjack

Panic ...?? We are one win away from top 10 on 21:13 - Nov 8 by Private_Partz

I am watching Sousa's current style of play now. It is far from boring. I sure he had us playing defensively as it was all he could do after we were cleaned out just before the start of the season by the Waiter.
He is just about to go top of Serie A (unless things go horribly wrong) at Sampdoria. Best goal difference in the league and no drawn games.

I'm not being arguementative, but you can't seriously have 'enjoyed' watching us play under Sousa, whatever he's doing now with Fiorentina.

Anyway, back to our current playing style...boring, lacklustre, unimaginative, predictable...no idea how it got to this, but that's how I'm viewing it and I'm really not liking what I see

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024