Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shootings & Explosions in Paris 21:26 - Nov 13 with 39199 viewsDan_Swan

Tonight, near the Stade de France where the French are hosting the Germans. Sounds like carnage

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34814203

Still following Dr's orders!

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 00:16 - Nov 14 with 2991 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Dreadful stuff yet again .

As we are told today of jahadi John or whatever his fuc king name is

This shit turns up on our doorstep

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 00:46 - Nov 14 with 2926 viewsJack_Meoff

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 00:16 - Nov 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

Dreadful stuff yet again .

As we are told today of jahadi John or whatever his fuc king name is

This shit turns up on our doorstep

Yeah....it's almost like they're related...

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 00:52 - Nov 14 with 2911 viewsJackFish

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 23:51 - Nov 13 by perchrockjack

The fact we went into Iraq does not justify wholesale slaughter of kids at a concert or their fellow French people at a game.

No excuses, no justification.

Every Muslim should feel ashamed as this is being done in the name of Allah.

Every Muslim should be on the street now... Not in my name, not in my name.

It's down too Muslims to sort this out as we cannot .

Serious repercussions of this.

No excuse.

Not Blair, bush nobody.

Ah right, so when Serbians were slaughtering thousands of their neighbours in the 90s I assume you wanted all Christians out on the streets to disassociate ourselves from it? Or does it only apply to followers of Islam?

You're presumably aware that there are Kurds and Iraqis and Syrians and Turks and Jordanians currently fighting against ISIL...
[Post edited 14 Nov 2015 0:54]
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 01:39 - Nov 14 with 2837 viewsBanosswan

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 00:52 - Nov 14 by JackFish

Ah right, so when Serbians were slaughtering thousands of their neighbours in the 90s I assume you wanted all Christians out on the streets to disassociate ourselves from it? Or does it only apply to followers of Islam?

You're presumably aware that there are Kurds and Iraqis and Syrians and Turks and Jordanians currently fighting against ISIL...

Orthodox church, not quite "our" Christianity although your point is a fine one. That was a civil war however, not terrorism on foreign soil.

That being said, Perches opinion has about as much weight as that of a geriatric ex policeman who left his home town because he felt he was too good.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 01:40 - Nov 14 with 2833 viewssnork44

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 00:52 - Nov 14 by JackFish

At the moment it is 158 dead! The West and Russia should now join together and take out ISIS completely and if it means that innocent people die in the Middle East, well tough! These scum are not human whether they are Muslim or not, they need to be destroyed without mercy. This is no time for any bleeding hearts, innocent human beings have been murdered for going to a restaurent, a football match or rock concert. It is also time for the Muslim leaders to publicly condemn unreservedly these murderers, not to hid behind any political agenda.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 01:51 - Nov 14 with 2824 viewsDyfnant

Fight this by being radical. Kill every living member of these attackers families.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 02:07 - Nov 14 with 2803 viewsHumpty

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 01:40 - Nov 14 by snork44

At the moment it is 158 dead! The West and Russia should now join together and take out ISIS completely and if it means that innocent people die in the Middle East, well tough! These scum are not human whether they are Muslim or not, they need to be destroyed without mercy. This is no time for any bleeding hearts, innocent human beings have been murdered for going to a restaurent, a football match or rock concert. It is also time for the Muslim leaders to publicly condemn unreservedly these murderers, not to hid behind any political agenda.

If we kill innocent people then tough?

These scum are not human. I agree. Because they kill innocent people?
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 02:23 - Nov 14 with 2791 viewsHumpty

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 01:51 - Nov 14 by Dyfnant

Fight this by being radical. Kill every living member of these attackers families.

F*cking right! The gloves are off!

How far do you go though? Brothers, sisters, mums and dads obviously. Those c*nts are asking for it simply by being closely related whether they like it or not.

But how far can we really go? First cousins? Second? Aunties and Uncles? Great Aunties and Uncles?

We need to think this out. We don't want to behave like these animals.
Login to get fewer ads

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 04:09 - Nov 14 with 2755 viewssnork44

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 02:23 - Nov 14 by Humpty

F*cking right! The gloves are off!

How far do you go though? Brothers, sisters, mums and dads obviously. Those c*nts are asking for it simply by being closely related whether they like it or not.

But how far can we really go? First cousins? Second? Aunties and Uncles? Great Aunties and Uncles?

We need to think this out. We don't want to behave like these animals.

Unfortunately these scum see the west as being weak as we are so liberal and being understanding, i.e. PC and other misguided polititians. First any UK national going to Syria to join ISIS should have their citizenship revoked and so be barred from returning to the UK, secondly Cameron should reconsider allowing any refugees coming from Syria. Thirdly our borders should be tightened and can we now ignore mad polititians that bleat that immigration control is racist, because of them borders across Europe are like a sieve. Lastly as I said before the West and Russia should put their differences aside regarding Syria and join together in concerted attacks against the scum of ISIS until they are wiped from the planet completely.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 05:42 - Nov 14 with 2713 viewsdgt73

IMO it's only a matter of time before it happens on our streets - absolute madness to keep letting these people come to our country.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 06:48 - Nov 14 with 2689 viewsSwansNZ

Terrible news. There are so many sick b@stards in the world.
RIP to all those killed.

Coming back to the UK after Christmas, and have booked a few days in Paris before flying home. Regretting that now.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 07:32 - Nov 14 with 2668 viewsjojaca

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 06:48 - Nov 14 by SwansNZ

Terrible news. There are so many sick b@stards in the world.
RIP to all those killed.

Coming back to the UK after Christmas, and have booked a few days in Paris before flying home. Regretting that now.

I bet Mr Blair has been masturbating over this. We invade and dismantle other countries and we keyboard warriors don't expect consequences to our elitist actions. An eye for eye, tooth for a tooth comes to mind. I'm just surprised these events are not happening here in the UK and US. Plus, I don't agree the solution is going into these countries and killing innocent civilians.

Even when you know, you never know?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 07:48 - Nov 14 with 2642 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 00:13 - Nov 14 by perchrockjack

Agreed humpy and its US. Againgst them

Simple as that.

They divide us and we re done for

Amongst all this I'm wondering now if the EU and specifically Germany's stance on the Syrian refugee crisis will change.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 07:58 - Nov 14 with 2625 viewsjojaca

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 07:48 - Nov 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Amongst all this I'm wondering now if the EU and specifically Germany's stance on the Syrian refugee crisis will change.

You would think after an event like this that the pull out of euro fan club would increase substantially.

Even when you know, you never know?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 08:12 - Nov 14 with 2602 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 01:39 - Nov 14 by Banosswan

Orthodox church, not quite "our" Christianity although your point is a fine one. That was a civil war however, not terrorism on foreign soil.

That being said, Perches opinion has about as much weight as that of a geriatric ex policeman who left his home town because he felt he was too good.

The first paragraph, can you explain what you mean by "our kind" of Christianity?? Is that the same kind of Christianity that encourages Catholics and Protestants to kill each other as they've been doing for centuries?

Secondly the Balkans have been a hotbed of religious hatred since the Ottoman empire annexed the region hundreds of years ago. The Serb genocides are just another in a long line of retaliatory outrages . In the second world war it was the Croatians carrying out orders from their Nazi German allies murdering Serbs in their thousands because they were Partizans and Orthodox Christians. Orthodox Christians who share the same beliefs as the Russians, Greeks and the Palestinian Christian Arabs .

The Croatians are intent in remembering the "good old days" by abusing racially any ethic minority footballers who have the misfortune to go to play there for their respective countries , even taking the trouble to mow a swastika onto one of their pitches!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 09:23 - Nov 14 with 2328 viewsGowerjack

The fact we went into Iraq does not justify wholesale slaughter of kids at a concert or their fellow French people at a game.

No excuse.

Not Blair, bush nobody.

Exactly.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 09:25 - Nov 14 with 2325 viewsEdmundo

Shocking.........just shocking 😡

220 confirmed dead and 90 critical.

What the feck do these people hope to achieve?

RIP all those lost and affected by these atrocities........may this killing stop soon.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 09:30 - Nov 14 with 2309 viewsLeonisGod

No excuse.

Not Blair, bush nobody.

No it doesn't justify it, but it does explain it (or at least partially). So it would be nice if the people in power learnt the lessons, but they won't.

But yep, it would be nice to see the Muslim community do more.

Shocking news. Thoughts with those affected in Paris.
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 09:41 - Nov 14 with 2274 viewsperchrockjack

and banoswan ,its pretty pitiful of you to make such remarks .

Im pretty upset by all this and we re turning on each other which is what these Is want.

Even at times like these ,you cannot put forward a point in a reasonable manner.

What is your job?

This IS carried out in the name of (a form of ISLAM), now get the fook over that all of you .

And no, It doesn't justify it..
#
which is the point ,because what IS is carrying out IS jusrtified for them by events in Syria.

Gerry

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 09:44 - Nov 14 with 2270 viewsyescomeon

Well from reading this it is quite clear the terrorists are winning. Im willing to bet that it will come out that the attackers are French rather than immigrants. Just like the Charlie Hebdo attackers, what are we going to do? Order drone strikes on Muslim neighbourhoods in Paris? The people ordering these attacks want to cause a divide between Muslims and the rest of us in the West, they want to cause young Muslims to feel isolated as this is where they recruit their foot soldiers.

Upthecity!

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 09:46 - Nov 14 with 2261 viewsperchrockjack

The Balcans.#

I know Croatia reasonably well and as a whole the people ARE racist and not much worse than the Serbs.

It WAS a civil war and a culmination of displacement after the Ottoman Empire collapse.

More than religion too..

UTTERLY DIFFERENT

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 09:56 - Nov 14 with 2236 viewsjackrabbit

".....if the US & UK hadn't invaded Iraq etc, "

Bollocks...and simplistic bollocks at that. You forgot to blame the bankers as well......oh and Mrs Thatcher
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 09:58 - Nov 14 with 2232 viewsJackfath

Alarmingly, it's only a matter of time before this happens in our country.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 10:01 - Nov 14 with 2221 viewsLeonisGod

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 09:58 - Nov 14 by Jackfath

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings

Who knows how many attacks have been foils since. But head of MI5 or whoever was on the radio the other week saying they can't stop everything and it's only a matter of time before the next
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 10:08 - Nov 14 with 2236 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 09:58 - Nov 14 by Jackfath

It's already happened in this country

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024