Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shootings & Explosions in Paris 21:26 - Nov 13 with 39119 viewsDan_Swan

Tonight, near the Stade de France where the French are hosting the Germans. Sounds like carnage

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34814203

Still following Dr's orders!

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:38 - Nov 14 with 2209 viewsGowerjack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 09:44 - Nov 14 by yescomeon

Well from reading this it is quite clear the terrorists are winning. Im willing to bet that it will come out that the attackers are French rather than immigrants. Just like the Charlie Hebdo attackers, what are we going to do? Order drone strikes on Muslim neighbourhoods in Paris? The people ordering these attacks want to cause a divide between Muslims and the rest of us in the West, they want to cause young Muslims to feel isolated as this is where they recruit their foot soldiers.

Correct.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:42 - Nov 14 with 2201 viewsdickythorpe

The world is at its darkest. The cancer on humanity that is IS needs to be destroyed.
We can't sit back anymore.
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:46 - Nov 14 with 2183 viewssnork44

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:13 - Nov 14 by jackportis

I note a lot of Muslims are taking to social media justifying they are peace loving. This percentage are irrelevant. This is no racist slur but a Muslim is easy to spot. Would stop search policies be effective.

A caveat to what I said yesterday it is reported by the French Police that on one of the bodies of the terrorists was a Syrian passport. What needs to be done is a repealing of the Human Rights laws, no more denying extradition of a suspect because the poor dear may be tortured if he is sent to Jordan or if Abdul fathered a child the he cannot be deported as that would deprived him of a family life. We need to now to say to the masses at Sangatte if they cannot be allowed into the UK, no more sending them to Lunatic House in Croydon when they land here,just detain them fingerprint and DNA swab them and send them either to their country of origin or if they have no indentity papers to their perceived country of origin.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:46 - Nov 14 with 2183 viewsGowerjack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 11:58 - Nov 14 by WarwickHunt

Prayers? That'll f*cking help...

Incredible that people still believe in this pathetic f*cking nonsense in the 21st century.

Yep

The problem in a nutshell.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:52 - Nov 14 with 2162 viewsdailew

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 09:44 - Nov 14 by yescomeon

Well from reading this it is quite clear the terrorists are winning. Im willing to bet that it will come out that the attackers are French rather than immigrants. Just like the Charlie Hebdo attackers, what are we going to do? Order drone strikes on Muslim neighbourhoods in Paris? The people ordering these attacks want to cause a divide between Muslims and the rest of us in the West, they want to cause young Muslims to feel isolated as this is where they recruit their foot soldiers.

Yeah, they,ll be French.

Probably have names like Pierre, Francois etc.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 13:01 - Nov 14 with 2120 viewsDarran

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 12:34 - Nov 14 by blueytheblue

Praying is basically a comfort / support more than anything. Can't see anything wrong with it per se. It's the bastardisation of religion to support terrorism that's the issue.

In a lot of ways Islam is still a fairly immature religion compared to the other big two.

There's nothing wrong with comfort and support at times like this.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 13:21 - Nov 14 with 2073 viewsEvenThisNameIsTaken

Really sick of this bullshit! When are people going to stop beating about the bush and being afraid of telling it like it is!?!

ISLAM is a cancer of society. ALL religion is cancerous - just Islam is far and away the most bloodthirsty and dangerous. Anyone who doesn't believe this should try reading a Quran fully and then come back to defend it. These terrorists are NOT non-muslim, but simply muslims following their teachings to the letter!

Poll: Goal 2 - scored by who?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 14:23 - Nov 14 with 1971 viewsjackportis

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 13:21 - Nov 14 by EvenThisNameIsTaken

Really sick of this bullshit! When are people going to stop beating about the bush and being afraid of telling it like it is!?!

ISLAM is a cancer of society. ALL religion is cancerous - just Islam is far and away the most bloodthirsty and dangerous. Anyone who doesn't believe this should try reading a Quran fully and then come back to defend it. These terrorists are NOT non-muslim, but simply muslims following their teachings to the letter!

racist.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Login to get fewer ads

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 14:28 - Nov 14 with 1954 viewsEbo

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 14:23 - Nov 14 by jackportis

racist.

I think if you read the old Testament it is equally as bloodthirsty. Like the cast majority of muslims, christians do not follow their book by the letter. Imagine of they did?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 14:33 - Nov 14 with 1938 viewsHighjack

How did these French/Syrian militants stumble across these Kalashnikov rifles? Kalashnikov sounds a bit Russian doesn't it?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 14:42 - Nov 14 with 1914 viewsmonmouth

People are people, not 'Muslims', Christians' Protestants' 'Catholics' or any other equally abhorrent shit.

Religion for these psychos that do this is merely a convenient platform to support gang warfare on a grand scale as, similarly to gangs everywhere, they have nothing else except the gang as their 'family' or sense of belonging.

We could of course simply make this a religious war of 'us' against 'them', in the nice simplistic American way ('war on terror' anyone?). Yeah, that'll help.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 14:48 - Nov 14 with 1889 viewsHighjack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 14:28 - Nov 14 by Ebo

I think if you read the old Testament it is equally as bloodthirsty. Like the cast majority of muslims, christians do not follow their book by the letter. Imagine of they did?

Christians tend to follow the New Testament, which is where God shook off his angry, striking down people in rage attitude that he had in the Old Testament and became a sort of caring new age dad.

The Quran is pretty much a bloodier version of the Old Testament which was put together by military leaders who only knew war and had to keep control of a vast and unpredictable people through the means of fear. They succeeded in a sense.

Christians tend to love God, Muslims fear God. A famous philosopher once said: Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate and hate leads to the dark side. He was right.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 14:55 - Nov 14 with 1866 viewsDyfnant

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 14:48 - Nov 14 by Highjack

Christians tend to follow the New Testament, which is where God shook off his angry, striking down people in rage attitude that he had in the Old Testament and became a sort of caring new age dad.

The Quran is pretty much a bloodier version of the Old Testament which was put together by military leaders who only knew war and had to keep control of a vast and unpredictable people through the means of fear. They succeeded in a sense.

Christians tend to love God, Muslims fear God. A famous philosopher once said: Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate and hate leads to the dark side. He was right.

As apposed to a great philosopher that wrote 'naughty naughty, very naughty'
[Post edited 14 Nov 2015 14:57]

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:02 - Nov 14 with 1846 viewsexiledclaseboy

Horrendous scenes of real human tragedy. horrible.

Poll: Tory leader

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:04 - Nov 14 with 1840 viewsdaijack15

This is just one terrorist activity that has got through with many others foiled through good intelligence and it was inevitable one would succeed eventually. The charlie cartoon told everyone that France would be the target. In our own country we have foiled 8 terror attacks in a year where normally we would foil one major terror attack every 3 years so don't think for one minute it wont happen here as we have been on the highest state of alert for a very long time and eventually isis will succeed in getting one of their attacks to succeed. No European country is safe and all can have major terrorist attacks at any moment and even though the security and intelligent services are doing a very good job in stopping 99% of planned attacks there will always be one that will succeed......We are at war with these radicals who are not in the true sense Muslims they just use the umbrella of the Muslims to do their evil deeds......Millions of true Muslims have seen their own countries destroyed and family members slaughtered and have little or no choice but to flee their own country....I don't think we have seen nothing yet unless we fight back with troops on the ground.....Bombing raids help but its not the answer .we need to confront them with all European forces on their own turf and hunt and kill every isis member....
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:10 - Nov 14 with 1827 viewsJackfath

It's clear there are people posting here who lack basic intelliegence and understanding to comment on the events of 13.11.15 in Paris.

Why can't those who know little simply say RIP?

RIP

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:18 - Nov 14 with 1808 viewsDarran

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:10 - Nov 14 by Jackfath

It's clear there are people posting here who lack basic intelliegence and understanding to comment on the events of 13.11.15 in Paris.

RIP

Brilliant post.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:28 - Nov 14 with 1782 viewsperchrockjack

Has Neath jack taken back his filthy comments to you.

Fookme pross. He s pretty unrelenting at posting you barbs you don't deserve.

We can all be tw@ts and I try my best but some posters simply have deep dark issues they don't know about

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:30 - Nov 14 with 1781 viewsNeath_Jack

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:28 - Nov 14 by perchrockjack

We can all be tw@ts and I try my best but some posters simply have deep dark issues they don't know about

What the f*ck are you wittering on about now?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:33 - Nov 14 with 1772 viewsDarran

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:28 - Nov 14 by perchrockjack

You've lost me there I'm afraid.

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:44 - Nov 14 with 1745 viewsmonmouth

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:10 - Nov 14 by Jackfath

RIP

Fair point
RIP

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:47 - Nov 14 with 1730 viewsshimmie

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 01:40 - Nov 14 by snork44

At the moment it is 158 dead! The West and Russia should now join together and take out ISIS completely and if it means that innocent people die in the Middle East, well tough! These scum are not human whether they are Muslim or not, they need to be destroyed without mercy. This is no time for any bleeding hearts, innocent human beings have been murdered for going to a restaurent, a football match or rock concert. It is also time for the Muslim leaders to publicly condemn unreservedly these murderers, not to hid behind any political agenda.

The West and Russian joining forces against a common enemy, in what was referred to at the time as an "unholy relationship that cannot last" and who says history doesn't repeat itself...
What I would ask though, as an ex service men who's seen the reality of war and burried the odd "innocent" person found dead in the street and then had to burry them, are you willing to bear arms and go and do the dirty work yourself? Or are you just going to comment from your arm chair and let others deal with the PTSD of seeing it up close and personal? People who talk about "killing without mercy" are unlikley to have seen what the reality looks like in my opinion.
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:50 - Nov 14 with 1721 viewsblueytheblue

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:47 - Nov 14 by shimmie

The West and Russian joining forces against a common enemy, in what was referred to at the time as an "unholy relationship that cannot last" and who says history doesn't repeat itself...
What I would ask though, as an ex service men who's seen the reality of war and burried the odd "innocent" person found dead in the street and then had to burry them, are you willing to bear arms and go and do the dirty work yourself? Or are you just going to comment from your arm chair and let others deal with the PTSD of seeing it up close and personal? People who talk about "killing without mercy" are unlikley to have seen what the reality looks like in my opinion.

So the answer is?

You can't reason with ISIL. It's a dirty war involving people more than willing to "kill without mercy", not concerned about PTSD. There's zero chance it can be resolved via diplomacy.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:59 - Nov 14 with 1681 viewsshimmie

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 15:50 - Nov 14 by blueytheblue

So the answer is?

You can't reason with ISIL. It's a dirty war involving people more than willing to "kill without mercy", not concerned about PTSD. There's zero chance it can be resolved via diplomacy.

Not doubting it for a second, but the rhetoric snork is banding about is the same old bolloxs you hear every time in your average cafe that we should just go and "carpet bomb the bastards". Do we not learn anything? The Iraq war started this as we put in a Shia govenment who marganilised the previously highly represented Sunni minority, who Sadam looked after being a Sunni himself. We go in, take out all of ISIL, killing more and more innocents that is an inevitability of war and in doing so recurit the next generation of anti west fanatics. All the time margalising those who live here already.

The answer? F*ck knows, but if this isn't a clear indication that mass multi culturalism doesn't work I don't know what is. Those involved I'd stick money on are ex criminals who have swaped one gang for another, to be part of something. Its already to late and it's only going to get worse.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2015 16:01]
Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 16:00 - Nov 14 with 1669 viewsdaijack15

Shootings & Explosions in Paris on 14:23 - Nov 14 by jackportis

racist.

your wrong there buddy.......The majority of Muslims are just like you and me and only want to live in peace.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024