Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night 12:35 - Nov 20 with 2578 viewsjackrabbit

Magnificent! This is a football board and we are used to hearing of footballers displaying 'passion' - usually when they've done something stupid to get sent off!

Well if you want to see and hear real 'passion' watch the opening few minutes of last night's program. Neil's rant compared the cultural history and continued contribution of French culture to the civilised world, to the vacuity, poverty and human deficiency of the 'Islamist Scumbags' as Neil so succinctly termed them. It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and almost moved me to tears.

If you didn't catch it, get it on Iplayer- fantastic TV. Bravo Andrew Neil!
Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 12:39 - Nov 20 with 2569 viewsjackrabbit

That should of course have read 'Andrew Neil' in the title. Bloody iPads!
Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 12:49 - Nov 20 with 2558 viewsClinton

What happened to the "up yours Delors" view of the French that most people had until last Saturday?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 12:56 - Nov 20 with 2544 viewsClinton

Didn't the frogs also invent the guillotine for beheading people? And commit terrible atrocities in Algeria. Not so blooming cultured after all, eh?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 13:05 - Nov 20 with 2520 viewsjackrabbit

Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 12:56 - Nov 20 by Clinton

Didn't the frogs also invent the guillotine for beheading people? And commit terrible atrocities in Algeria. Not so blooming cultured after all, eh?

The last 2 replies are so depressingly ignorant and deadbeat they do not deserve a response. They speak volumes about the character of the poster.
Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 13:41 - Nov 20 with 2490 viewsdickythorpe

I havent heard Neil's comments but I suppose at least people like him in priviliged lifestyles are speaking up and out against all this "cancer on humanity"
Madonna even said some decent things during her concert last week.

Only a cynic would say they are doing it to "gain". Genuine, heartfelt comments are welcome from all regardless of wealth, influence and power.
Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 13:51 - Nov 20 with 2478 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I did watch that last night & it was a very good 2 fingers up to Daesh.

Galloway was on there and said he would pull the trigger and kill them all on the streets of London

Bravo

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 14:06 - Nov 20 with 2465 viewsGroo

Sounds like he copied John Oliver

Groo does what Groo does best

Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 14:19 - Nov 20 with 2442 viewsHighjack

Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 12:56 - Nov 20 by Clinton

Could be argued that the guilloutine was a positive invention that was an efficient way of performing capital punishment. Many victims in England were hacked away at for several minutes before the head became severed from the body.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 15:51 - Nov 20 with 2396 viewsDevz00

Video here -

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-34877683

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 15:56 - Nov 20 with 2389 viewsblueytheblue

Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 13:51 - Nov 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

I did watch that last night & it was a very good 2 fingers up to Daesh.

Galloway was on there and said he would pull the trigger and kill them all on the streets of London

Bravo

Amazing how Galloway gets voted out as MP and his view seems to harden.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 17:12 - Nov 20 with 2342 viewsperchrockjack

GG would all about mowing down people given his former friends and heroes

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 19:13 - Nov 20 with 2262 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bloody BBC lefties would never allow this to be broadcast on the Muslim Broadcasting Corporation.

Oh.

Poll: Tory leader

Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 10:02 - Nov 21 with 2172 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 19:13 - Nov 20 by exiledclaseboy

Bloody BBC lefties would never allow this to be broadcast on the Muslim Broadcasting Corporation.

Oh.

C'est magnifique !
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 10:04]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 10:54 - Nov 21 with 2153 viewsItchySphincter

What happened to his purple hair?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 11:21 - Nov 21 with 2132 viewsmonmouth

Andre Neil on 'This Week' last night on 10:02 - Nov 21 by Brynmill_Jack

C'est magnifique !
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 10:04]

Fair play, it was a good script, whoever wrote it and he read it from the autocue almost naturally. I hope it's not going to take 1000 years to rid the earth of these murderous c**ts though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024