Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Beattie 17:56 - Nov 21 with 1256 viewsdazdec197296

What is his role with the first team because since he arrived it's gone tits up.
James Beattie on 17:59 - Nov 21 with 1238 viewsChrisSCFC

He coaches Gomis & Eder.
James Beattie on 18:00 - Nov 21 with 1224 viewsjackjackjackjack

James Beattie on 17:59 - Nov 21 by ChrisSCFC

He coaches Gomis & Eder.

And the wingers, all of whom have deteriorated since his arrival.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

James Beattie on 18:01 - Nov 21 with 1218 viewsSgorioFruit

Jobs for the boys

Wage packet for feck all

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

James Beattie on 18:02 - Nov 21 with 1207 viewsDr_Winston

James Beattie on 18:00 - Nov 21 by jackjackjackjack

And the wingers, all of whom have deteriorated since his arrival.

The wingers have been mostly shit for the entirety of the Monk era, the odd burst of form from Montero aside.

They're not helped by the total lack of support from the fullbacks mind. Rangel is ageing and can't do it much any more, Naughton has been a disappointment in that regard and Taylor is Taylor.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

James Beattie on 18:34 - Nov 21 with 1119 viewsdaijack15

I said exactly the same thing weeks ago. The positives today was not giving up at 2-0 down and drawing.......We would not have done that if it was not for shelvey who had a good game. This league is very close this season with all teams having to work hard to get anything. Have to be happy with a point in the end that adds to our total.....Villa and Sunderland are down by the look of it. Its not often a team survives on the points they have. Bournemouth,Newcastle and Norwich.... one of them will fill the last place.......I can see us doing what we are doing and averaging a point a game and survival in around 12 - 15 place.....ill be well happy with that this season.....
James Beattie on 18:38 - Nov 21 with 1081 viewsHuw57

James Beattie on 18:02 - Nov 21 by Dr_Winston

The wingers have been mostly shit for the entirety of the Monk era, the odd burst of form from Montero aside.

They're not helped by the total lack of support from the fullbacks mind. Rangel is ageing and can't do it much any more, Naughton has been a disappointment in that regard and Taylor is Taylor.

You obviously have forgotten how good Routledge was at the end of 2013-2014 and in spells during 2014-2015. The guy was different class in stages.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

James Beattie on 18:40 - Nov 21 with 1067 viewsjacksfullaces

James Beattie on 18:34 - Nov 21 by daijack15

I said exactly the same thing weeks ago. The positives today was not giving up at 2-0 down and drawing.......We would not have done that if it was not for shelvey who had a good game. This league is very close this season with all teams having to work hard to get anything. Have to be happy with a point in the end that adds to our total.....Villa and Sunderland are down by the look of it. Its not often a team survives on the points they have. Bournemouth,Newcastle and Norwich.... one of them will fill the last place.......I can see us doing what we are doing and averaging a point a game and survival in around 12 - 15 place.....ill be well happy with that this season.....

Let's see where villa and sunderland are on by xmas

motd analysis looks at the table that is for sweeping statements. my money is one or both of them putting a run together, back to back wins change everything at our end of the table, and someone will get them in the next 20 matches.

I don't disagree that we might stagger to survival this season, assuming we find something of our former swagger for a few matches. hope it is us getting those back to back wins, as grinding out the odd point at home won't see us right for 20 games.
James Beattie on 18:42 - Nov 21 with 1048 viewsDr_Winston

James Beattie on 18:38 - Nov 21 by Huw57

You obviously have forgotten how good Routledge was at the end of 2013-2014 and in spells during 2014-2015. The guy was different class in stages.

Routledge underperformed for most of the 14/15 season. Certainly no better than the much maligned Dyer.

In 2013-14 we still had fullbacks who could attack in Davies and a younger Rangel, which kinda proves my point really.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

James Beattie on 18:44 - Nov 21 with 1037 viewsjackjackjackjack

People might not like him, but Allardyce knows how to manage a football team. Sunderland have avoided relegation in the last three seasons, and I doubt they'll go down this.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

James Beattie on 21:24 - Nov 21 with 921 viewsSgorioFruit

James Beattie on 18:44 - Nov 21 by jackjackjackjack

People might not like him, but Allardyce knows how to manage a football team. Sunderland have avoided relegation in the last three seasons, and I doubt they'll go down this.

Agreed, No way are Sunderland going down this season with big Sam there.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

James Beattie on 21:25 - Nov 21 with 914 viewsPhil_S

James Beattie on 21:24 - Nov 21 by SgorioFruit

Agreed, No way are Sunderland going down this season with big Sam there.

Yes they will
James Beattie on 21:56 - Nov 21 with 864 viewsGowerjack

James Beattie on 21:25 - Nov 21 by Phil_S

Yes they will

To answer the OP.

He's paid to be GM's drinking buddy down SA1.

Allegedly.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

James Beattie on 22:17 - Nov 21 with 815 viewswestside

James Beattie on 21:56 - Nov 21 by Gowerjack

To answer the OP.

He's paid to be GM's drinking buddy down SA1.

Allegedly.

they must be drinking in the last chance saloon
James Beattie on 22:23 - Nov 21 with 792 viewsClinton

James Beattie on 18:34 - Nov 21 by daijack15

Possibly a case of mistaken identity. Shelvey was the disinterested bald one who didn't put in a decent challenge all day.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 22:24]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

James Beattie on 22:35 - Nov 21 with 747 viewsmax936

James Beattie on 22:23 - Nov 21 by Clinton

Possibly a case of mistaken identity. Shelvey was the disinterested bald one who didn't put in a decent challenge all day.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 22:24]

You must have missed Ki's efforts then, he was woeful for most of the game, really disappionting performance from him, Shelvey did disappoint me with his corner then his freekick late on mind.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2015 22:37]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

James Beattie on 22:36 - Nov 21 with 739 viewsSwanzay

If I was Huw, hed be gone tomorrow, the dressing room needs a shake up!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024