Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth & back to basics 13:53 - Nov 22 with 1469 viewsSwanLuke

It has to be said they were rather exciting to watch yesterday although our performance did not help. The work rate covered by the Bournemouth players was second to none,hassling our players and pressing us high up the pitch. When they got the ball they looked like the old us! Attacking with intent and pace.

It's pretty obvious Garry is struggling to find a result and the amount of changes in the team spoke volumes yesterday. We are at our best when we try to win the ball back as quick as possible and for some ridiculous reason we seem to sit back every game not just against the top four sides. I hate saying this but it does feel like we are going back to that boring brand of football under Sousa. The intensity has now gone which Garry has always banged on about even from his playing days.

I hope he can turn it around as he had a fantastic season last year. I do think the players need a long hard look at themselves though as they just seem like they don't give a damn about eachother. One more thing,what the hell has jack cork done?

It's going to be a big couple of weeks for the board but anyway keep backing Garry and the boys!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024