Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Union jacks 10:39 - Nov 27 with 17719 viewsHighjack

Anyone notice there are a lot of these flags at home games. Does anyone know why? Are we Welsh or British?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Union jacks on 09:47 - Nov 28 with 2727 viewsDewi1jack

Union jacks on 08:22 - Nov 28 by SwaneeRiver

Never given it much thought as regards us, but your probably right. We've as much right as the visitors to use the Union Jack.
Now if we were flying the St George Cross ....

Has the George Cross ever been flown in the home end down the Morfa?
Sort of "English Jacks."

Think quite a few (GC flags and Jacks!!) have been burnt, when we could smoke (allowed or nobody caring) on the NB

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Union jacks on 12:11 - Nov 28 with 2680 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Welsh not british end of.
Union jacks on 12:14 - Nov 28 with 2680 viewsOldjack

Union jacks on 12:11 - Nov 28 by blaenaugwentjack

Welsh not british end of.

British on your passport , plus you'll fight and die for the British armed services

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Union jacks on 13:41 - Nov 28 with 2648 viewssherpajacob

Union jacks on 12:14 - Nov 28 by Oldjack

British on your passport , plus you'll fight and die for the British armed services

fighting for a country seems pretty pointless although erich maria remarque expressed it far better than i can.

fighting for things like freedom, equality, democracy are far worthier causes.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 13:48]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Union jacks on 19:33 - Nov 28 with 2602 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

At the beginning of this thread Highjack said "there are a lot of these (Union Jack) flags at home games". There's only one isn't there ? There are usually at least 3 Welsh flags in the East stand.
Union jacks on 20:33 - Nov 28 with 2569 viewsHighjack

Union jacks on 19:33 - Nov 28 by JacksawayatWalesgame

At the beginning of this thread Highjack said "there are a lot of these (Union Jack) flags at home games". There's only one isn't there ? There are usually at least 3 Welsh flags in the East stand.

I might be seeing ones that aren't there because I need to get completely blotto on current form.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Union jacks on 21:18 - Nov 28 with 2540 viewstrampie

Brit Nats vote for Brit Nat parties and then get Brit Nat policies and then blame patriots as they dont like those Brit Nat policies, you just cant make it up . lol.

And to make things even more laughable Brit Nats on this site follow Welsh patriots on blogs and social media, praising what they have to say but then they are still Brit Nats .
[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 21:20]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Union jacks on 00:14 - Nov 29 with 2496 viewsHighjack

Union jacks on 21:18 - Nov 28 by trampie

Brit Nats vote for Brit Nat parties and then get Brit Nat policies and then blame patriots as they dont like those Brit Nat policies, you just cant make it up . lol.

And to make things even more laughable Brit Nats on this site follow Welsh patriots on blogs and social media, praising what they have to say but then they are still Brit Nats .
[Post edited 28 Nov 2015 21:20]

Are you British or Welsh tramp?

Login to get fewer ads

Union jacks on 20:28 - Aug 1 with 1974 viewsattila_the_hun

KilkennyJack? do you only watch the swans on the telly? http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=102212
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 20:30]

"I'm Free"

Union jacks on 22:38 - Aug 1 with 1841 viewsowainglyndwr

Look at the link .
My god the Blueturd are dumb.
They sniff the Ar@e of the Dole Crew leader who happens to be English.
Old Anal
Union jacks on 10:49 - Aug 2 with 1720 viewsattila_the_hun

Union jacks on 22:38 - Aug 1 by owainglyndwr

Look at the link .
My god the Blueturd are dumb.
They sniff the Ar@e of the Dole Crew leader who happens to be English.
Old Anal

Indeed yet we are the Union Jacks

"I'm Free"

Union jacks on 16:55 - Aug 2 with 1670 viewsJack59

I used to be proud to be Welsh, but having the Welsh language rammed in my face at a cost of £700 million has finished it for me.
The Welsh assembly, and similarly the Scottish lot, get away with murder by whipping up a Nationalist fervour, getting the Welsh people behind the flag, constantly criticising the Westminster government for problems mainly caused by the misuse of public money in Cardiff.
What public pressure has there been for the unrealistic and idiotic bilingual target set by the Cardiff government, and at such ridiculous expenditure, which if spent on the Welsh NHS would make an enormous difference to peoples lives and health in Wales.
Being represented by those buffoons in Cardiff has made me ashamed to be Welsh
On retirement I will be looking for somewhere to settle in England, I will always support Welsh football, but I'd rather not see the flag, or the language which comes at such a financial and political cost to us all.
Union jacks on 18:40 - Aug 2 with 1638 viewsSomethingRandom

I always wondered why Wales adopted the Tudor colours (white and green) and symbol (dragon) rather than the flag of St David (yellow cross on black)

Jog on, Kitty...

Union jacks on 22:14 - Aug 2 with 1576 viewsKilkennyjack

Union jacks on 18:40 - Aug 2 by SomethingRandom

I always wondered why Wales adopted the Tudor colours (white and green) and symbol (dragon) rather than the flag of St David (yellow cross on black)

A very funny man 😂😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Union jacks on 22:15 - Aug 2 with 1575 viewsKilkennyjack

Union jacks on 16:55 - Aug 2 by Jack59

I used to be proud to be Welsh, but having the Welsh language rammed in my face at a cost of £700 million has finished it for me.
The Welsh assembly, and similarly the Scottish lot, get away with murder by whipping up a Nationalist fervour, getting the Welsh people behind the flag, constantly criticising the Westminster government for problems mainly caused by the misuse of public money in Cardiff.
What public pressure has there been for the unrealistic and idiotic bilingual target set by the Cardiff government, and at such ridiculous expenditure, which if spent on the Welsh NHS would make an enormous difference to peoples lives and health in Wales.
On retirement I will be looking for somewhere to settle in England, I will always support Welsh football, but I'd rather not see the flag, or the language which comes at such a financial and political cost to us all.

You are not a proud welshman.

Union jacks on 22:17 - Aug 2 with 1571 viewsLoyal

Union jacks on 22:15 - Aug 2 by Kilkennyjack

Proud British Welsh?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Union jacks on 22:17 - Aug 2 with 1571 viewsKilkennyjack

Union jacks on 20:28 - Aug 1 by attila_the_hun

KilkennyJack? do you only watch the swans on the telly? http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=102212
[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 20:30]

Are you fecking Doctor Who ?

That thread is from 2010.
Yesterdays papers ?

Union jacks on 22:21 - Aug 2 with 1563 viewsraynor94

Union jacks on 22:17 - Aug 2 by Loyal

Proud British Welsh?

I certainly am

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Union jacks on 22:32 - Aug 2 with 1550 viewsJack59

Union jacks on 22:15 - Aug 2 by Kilkennyjack

Yes correct, that's what I said, I'm not a proud Welshman!
Union jacks on 23:01 - Aug 2 with 1526 viewstrampie

Apparently the cost of supporting the Welsh language is only 0.15% of the Welsh Government budget.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Union jacks on 23:08 - Aug 2 with 1518 viewsJacket

I haven't bothered reading what this is about although I can take a wild guess. Good god haven't you had enough discussing this shite during the World Cup. The season starts on Saturday, surely there's more interesting stuff to discuss about that than this tedious bollox. Some are Welsh, some are British and discussing it here won't change a damn thing. Yawn!
Union jacks on 06:17 - Aug 3 with 1454 viewsKilkennyjack

See you are not really being truthful.

If you want more money for the welsh nhs then discussing the tiny spend on the welsh language is like deciding not to buy a potted plant from bandq each year to save money for a new car. Its bollox thinking.

Where could we get big money for the welsh nhs ?

Tax evasion and avoidance per year £7.1 billion
Bailing out bankers - £850 billion
Stop illegal wars
Fix barnett formula £540m per year
Stop brexit
Scrap the royals and the unelected house of lords
Scrap trident - £167 billion
Stop HS2
Stop Crossrail
Stop Heathrow expansion

These are places to start if you really want more money for the welsh nhs.

Union jacks on 06:22 - Aug 3 with 1451 viewspeenemunde

Union jacks on 06:17 - Aug 3 by Kilkennyjack

See you are not really being truthful.

If you want more money for the welsh nhs then discussing the tiny spend on the welsh language is like deciding not to buy a potted plant from bandq each year to save money for a new car. Its bollox thinking.

Where could we get big money for the welsh nhs ?

Tax evasion and avoidance per year £7.1 billion
Bailing out bankers - £850 billion
Stop illegal wars
Fix barnett formula £540m per year
Stop brexit
Scrap the royals and the unelected house of lords
Scrap trident - £167 billion
Stop HS2
Stop Crossrail
Stop Heathrow expansion

These are places to start if you really want more money for the welsh nhs.

You are not even Welsh.......so keep your nose out.
Union jacks on 07:49 - Aug 3 with 1410 viewsowainglyndwr

So you want to become English. And you don't think the English politicians have been lining their pockets.
Union jacks on 07:51 - Aug 3 with 1409 viewslifelong

What part of England will you be moving to?

London maybe? Apparently 1.7 million people there, roughly half the population of Wales, don’t use English as their first language with many unable to speak it at all.

Yma o hyd.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024