Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Organ Donation. 18:23 - Nov 30 with 11795 viewslifelong

Will you opt out of donating your organs?
Organ Donation. on 09:29 - Dec 3 with 3739 viewsSwaneeRiver

Organ Donation. on 19:28 - Dec 2 by Trefor_Giddings

I won't be opting out, whether anyone would want my organs is a different matter.

Did you used to work in a Vauxhall Dealership Trefor ?
Organ Donation. on 08:21 - Sep 13 with 3420 viewsjamesannie

Organ Donation. on 19:28 - Dec 2 by Trefor_Giddings

I won't be opting out, whether anyone would want my organs is a different matter.

In the case kidney transplant ,One who has lost over 85% of the function of his/her kidneys is diagnosed to have end stage kidney failure. At this stage patient cannot lead a comfortable life with medications alone ; the patient should undergo kidney transplantation surgery , if he/she is medically fit for the procedure.The donor can be either a living person or a person who has had a brain death. The living donor has to be a healthy person above the age of 18 years and below 60 years, and should have two normally functioning kidneys ; he/she should not have any medical illness which makes him/her a high risk for anesthesia and surgery. The medical fitness for kidney donation can be find out after a detailed medical evaluation.For more information refer [url= http://astermedcity.com/blog/Readmore/kidney-transplantation-a-second-chance-at- Donation[/url].To save a life is a good thing.
Organ Donation. on 08:32 - Sep 13 with 3416 views1983

Yes have what you want when I,m gone
but opt in not opt out who are these people to play god?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024