Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans ownership 17:51 - Dec 5 with 1937 viewsclloy2

Can someone qualify - Are the trust opposing the sale of the swans
Swans ownership on 17:53 - Dec 5 with 1927 viewsDarran

No.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/159196/2101189/swans-tru

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans ownership on 18:33 - Dec 5 with 1858 viewsclloy2

Swans ownership on 17:53 - Dec 5 by Darran

No.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/159196/2101189/swans-tru

Ok, let me re-phrase the question. I accept that the trust are not standing in the way of new investment, but if that meant any new owners want want total control, then are the trust opposed to selling their shares.
Swans ownership on 19:39 - Dec 5 with 1776 viewsUxbridge

Swans ownership on 18:33 - Dec 5 by clloy2

Ok, let me re-phrase the question. I accept that the trust are not standing in the way of new investment, but if that meant any new owners want want total control, then are the trust opposed to selling their shares.

Yes

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Swans ownership on 19:57 - Dec 5 with 1716 viewsclloy2

Swans ownership on 19:39 - Dec 5 by Uxbridge

Yes

Ok thanks, but how is this supposed to play out, the board allegedly want out and that makes me question if we are not going to get the investment from the current board, we stagnate off the pitch and on it. Who wins from this position
Swans ownership on 20:13 - Dec 5 with 1665 viewsUxbridge

Swans ownership on 19:57 - Dec 5 by clloy2

Ok thanks, but how is this supposed to play out, the board allegedly want out and that makes me question if we are not going to get the investment from the current board, we stagnate off the pitch and on it. Who wins from this position

What are you expecting as investment? Someone to give money to the club or someone who will get the club into debt, which as history shows is something that has almost seen the end of the Club in the past.

I wouldn't want to see the future of the club put at risk personally.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Swans ownership on 21:06 - Dec 5 with 1583 viewsNookiejack

If non-Trust shareholders are currently panicking about value of their shares - I am sure the Trust would buy 30% it their shares for £800k.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024