Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool 10:30 - Dec 7 with 1188 viewsAndyNak

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 19:55 - Dec 7 with 1070 viewsAndyNak

Bump... Just cos I'm interested (I voted yes)

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:02 - Dec 7 with 1037 viewsDr_Winston

Hid record is no worse than others people have pushed for the job so absolutely.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:07 - Dec 7 with 985 viewsCooperman

It's a very interesting poll question. For the record I went yes.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:08 - Dec 7 with 976 viewsRancid

6 month contract, 1 million pound bonus for keeping us up.And thank you again, Brendan.

Why not?
If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:12 - Dec 7 with 942 viewsItchySphincter

Not many wanted him after he blew it at Reading. Before that at Watford he was highly regarded. He will wind up in international management.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:12 - Dec 7 with 942 viewsmonmouth

i think he'd be mental to come back. He needs to repair his career abroad, in Germany, Italy or Spain...or Holland if he wants a relaxed time. Jumping at us so soon doesn't have much upside for him unless it's short term transition and then it's risky. He's already proved he can do it here, why take the risk of going further down if he can't do it again. He hardly needs the cash. I'd be surprised if he went for it, but folk do weird things.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:15 - Dec 7 with 923 viewsDr_Winston

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:12 - Dec 7 by monmouth

i think he'd be mental to come back. He needs to repair his career abroad, in Germany, Italy or Spain...or Holland if he wants a relaxed time. Jumping at us so soon doesn't have much upside for him unless it's short term transition and then it's risky. He's already proved he can do it here, why take the risk of going further down if he can't do it again. He hardly needs the cash. I'd be surprised if he went for it, but folk do weird things.

He's just agreed divorce terms so he's probably not going to want to be short an income for long.

I think he's the one the board would prefer to go for.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:19 - Dec 7 with 901 viewsmax936

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:12 - Dec 7 by monmouth

Maybe its a challenge he may feel he needs, to show his fighting credentials for when the chips are down, whether he can do it is another matter, there's plenty of games left, but with confidence as low as it looks it may need someone who'll need to be stronger willed to deal with the players, dunno its a tough one though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:25 - Dec 7 with 874 viewsGlyn1

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:19 - Dec 7 by max936

Maybe its a challenge he may feel he needs, to show his fighting credentials for when the chips are down, whether he can do it is another matter, there's plenty of games left, but with confidence as low as it looks it may need someone who'll need to be stronger willed to deal with the players, dunno its a tough one though.

I'd prefer him to any manager without Premier League experience, and definitely prefer him to David Moyes.

But having said that, I'm one of the 10% that would stick with Monk for now. We'll lose to Man City next week but then have three winnable games that could turn our season around against West Ham, West Brom and Palace - Monk hasn't turned into a bad manager and most of the people available to replace him aren't an improvement.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2015 20:27]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:26 - Dec 7 with 871 viewsmonmouth

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:15 - Dec 7 by Dr_Winston

He's just agreed divorce terms so he's probably not going to want to be short an income for long.

I think he's the one the board would prefer to go for.

I agree that the Board would be keen to get him in. It would be just up their street, although I suspect Huw might find him less malleable than of old. I'd just be surprised if he jumped at it. Not shocked, but surprised. I think it would be a mistake for him however it went, and possibly a big mistake for us, but then we are in russian roulette territory again whichever way we leap.

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:30 - Dec 7 with 847 viewsmonmouth

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:19 - Dec 7 by max936

I just think being two games away from winning the league and being unbelievably unlucky not to is the top entry I'd leave on my cv. Being successful at swansea after already being successful at Swansea adds nothing to building his profile and is fraught with risk if it goes wrong. I wouldn't touch it, but I'm not him.

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:33 - Dec 7 with 834 viewsmax936

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:25 - Dec 7 by Glyn1

I'd prefer him to any manager without Premier League experience, and definitely prefer him to David Moyes.

But having said that, I'm one of the 10% that would stick with Monk for now. We'll lose to Man City next week but then have three winnable games that could turn our season around against West Ham, West Brom and Palace - Monk hasn't turned into a bad manager and most of the people available to replace him aren't an improvement.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2015 20:27]

The way we are playing those 3 games will be tough as teak for us, West Hams Andy Carrol always tortures us, West Brom look very strong under Pulis and Palace have bags and bags of pace and have been excellent on the road this season.

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:35 - Dec 7 with 814 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Brendan till the end of season, he keep us up, then get our target in.

why not.

But then he might want to stay?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:35 - Dec 7 with 812 viewsmax936

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:30 - Dec 7 by monmouth

I just think being two games away from winning the league and being unbelievably unlucky not to is the top entry I'd leave on my cv. Being successful at swansea after already being successful at Swansea adds nothing to building his profile and is fraught with risk if it goes wrong. I wouldn't touch it, but I'm not him.

You never know if his ego gets the better of him

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:41 - Dec 7 with 787 viewsCooperman

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:30 - Dec 7 by monmouth

I agree. When he left SCFC and put Liverpool within a Stevie G slip of the PL he by default ruled himself out of many management jobs.

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:52 - Dec 7 with 742 viewslonglostjack

This repairing the career abroad thing doesn't seem to work though does it? McClaren and Twente seems to have kicked the idea off - or am I missing an obvious one ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:58 - Dec 7 with 724 viewsCooperman

If Rodgers had never managed us,would you want him based on his job at Liverpool on 20:52 - Dec 7 by longlostjack

This repairing the career abroad thing doesn't seem to work though does it? McClaren and Twente seems to have kicked the idea off - or am I missing an obvious one ?

Or Moyes in Spain.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024