Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nathan Dyer 12:06 - Dec 7 with 2177 viewsJoshTheJack

Does anyone know if we can recall him in January. He's not playing that much and with little if no money to spend could be like a new signing ,if he wants to come back to this mess!
Nathan Dyer on 12:07 - Dec 7 with 2171 viewsjasper_T

I believe they paid an upfront fee for 12 months of his services so no, we can't recall him early.
Nathan Dyer on 12:10 - Dec 7 with 2139 viewsTrundle10

nowhere near good enough for Swansea according to some on here
Nathan Dyer on 12:12 - Dec 7 with 2105 viewsJoshTheJack

Nathan Dyer on 12:07 - Dec 7 by jasper_T

I believe they paid an upfront fee for 12 months of his services so no, we can't recall him early.

That's a shame!
Nathan Dyer on 12:13 - Dec 7 with 2103 viewsDafyddHuw

Dyer isn't the answer to any of our problems. He couldn't cross a ball or beat a man before he left, doubt he's learned any new tricks at Lesta.
Nathan Dyer on 12:13 - Dec 7 with 2092 viewsgiantstoneater

De ja vu Seem to remember a similar issue with ki !!
Nathan Dyer on 12:14 - Dec 7 with 2077 viewsHighjack

He might have learned how to counter attack at pace, instead of just passing the ball around the back long enough for the opposition defence to get back and get organised before launching it out for a throw in.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Nathan Dyer on 12:15 - Dec 7 with 2061 viewsOldjack

Nathan Dyer on 12:10 - Dec 7 by Trundle10

nowhere near good enough for Swansea according to some on here

Oi he struggled down here for the last 18 months ,moved to Leicester to get game time ,now he's a bench warmer there ,no more needs saying

Unless a new Gov thinks he can get a few more miles out of him of which i'm very doubtful

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Nathan Dyer on 13:04 - Dec 7 with 1862 viewspencoedjack

Nathan Dyer on 12:15 - Dec 7 by Oldjack

Oi he struggled down here for the last 18 months ,moved to Leicester to get game time ,now he's a bench warmer there ,no more needs saying

Unless a new Gov thinks he can get a few more miles out of him of which i'm very doubtful

Init ..... I think Trundle10 is Mrs Dyer
Login to get fewer ads

Nathan Dyer on 13:08 - Dec 7 with 1842 viewsdcd14

Nathan Dyer on 13:04 - Dec 7 by pencoedjack

Init ..... I think Trundle10 is Mrs Dyer

If so I've heard she's been a naughty girl. (1 of the reasons he's left).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024