Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what do we do? 21:36 - Dec 7 with 3575 viewsymaohyd

Interesting times ahead....

A new situation for the board to contend with and us as fans to consider. More than likely we will be in or hovering around the bottom 3 come the beginning of January.

Do we slash the cash?

Given the examples of so many teams who have had the Prem experience and have fuc ked up financially on a monumental style, do we work harder than we have ever worked, get a few loan players in and if we go down we can be safe in the knowledge that we are financially secure?

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

So what do we do? on 21:40 - Dec 7 with 3549 viewsplasjack

More financially secure if we stayed up i think.
So what do we do? on 21:45 - Dec 7 with 3515 viewsymaohyd

So what do we do? on 21:40 - Dec 7 by plasjack

More financially secure if we stayed up i think.

Sorry just looking at my post and a few mistakes, trying to get ready for going away with work the next few days.

What I mean is do we go for it in Jan by spending big on a few new signings. If we go down those players as the rest will be on big money and the type of situation that has led to the financial crippling of many clubs.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

So what do we do? on 21:50 - Dec 7 with 3467 viewsSwansNZ

I wouldn’t think spending big in January is the answer, it’s a big gamble. A loan striker would be good, if one is available of course.
We already have very good players, we just need them to play good.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

So what do we do? on 21:50 - Dec 7 with 3465 viewsmonmouth

Get the hapless smegs that we're already paying big bucks to do their jobs would be a start. If we could ram Gormlis and 'eader back to the continent and get a decent loanee in that would be peachy, but I think we're stuck with them. We just have to find a coach that can find their 'strengths' and play to them. Investment in good coaches now rather than gambling on desperate January player buys is our best hope imo.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

So what do we do? on 21:50 - Dec 7 with 3463 viewsjackjackjackjack

No decent players want to go to a team fighting relegation in January, unless they get paid ridiculous amounts.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

So what do we do? on 21:52 - Dec 7 with 3436 viewsKilkennyjack

So what do we do? on 21:45 - Dec 7 by ymaohyd

Sorry just looking at my post and a few mistakes, trying to get ready for going away with work the next few days.

What I mean is do we go for it in Jan by spending big on a few new signings. If we go down those players as the rest will be on big money and the type of situation that has led to the financial crippling of many clubs.

Clearly need 2 new strikers. Worth the investment now, then sell some players if the unthinkable actually happens. Maybe even rent them like we did with JDG and Jordi Gomez ?

Beware of the Risen People

So what do we do? on 21:56 - Dec 7 with 3396 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The players will have a big pay cut if we are relegated , likewise a good bonus for staying up .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

So what do we do? on 22:10 - Dec 7 with 3301 viewsmidswan

So what do we do? on 21:56 - Dec 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

The players will have a big pay cut if we are relegated , likewise a good bonus for staying up .

and that might just be the incentive that saves us....sadly
Login to get fewer ads

So what do we do? on 22:11 - Dec 7 with 3293 viewsmidswan

not sadly we are saved, the reason.....
So what do we do? on 22:23 - Dec 7 with 3191 viewsmax936

So what do we do? on 21:50 - Dec 7 by SwansNZ

I wouldn’t think spending big in January is the answer, it’s a big gamble. A loan striker would be good, if one is available of course.
We already have very good players, we just need them to play good.

A winger, striker and more importantly a centre mid who'll tackle and stop the opo running through us like a knife through fecking butter, put Naughton, Bartley and Ki on the tills in Toys R Us as well.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

So what do we do? on 23:10 - Dec 7 with 3102 viewsperchrockjack

Forget this Swansea way for now as we haven't the staff.

Man up ,improve the spine of the team, do whatever possible to rid ourselves of the folly that is gomis.

Employ better scouts maybe even local talent.

Attack corners and also defend them. This means quitting fookn around

Finally get fabianski open his mouth wider and bully his defenders into dong the basics.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

So what do we do? on 23:12 - Dec 7 with 3094 viewsLoyal

So what do we do? on 21:50 - Dec 7 by monmouth

Get the hapless smegs that we're already paying big bucks to do their jobs would be a start. If we could ram Gormlis and 'eader back to the continent and get a decent loanee in that would be peachy, but I think we're stuck with them. We just have to find a coach that can find their 'strengths' and play to them. Investment in good coaches now rather than gambling on desperate January player buys is our best hope imo.

Gomis should have been booted out the club last January.
And it's clear now.

Parasites.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

So what do we do? on 23:14 - Dec 7 with 3086 viewsperchrockjack

Hard to argue with that loh.

I fees bit conned as I thought he was or could step up.

He s better than he is showing but it's attitude. His stinks

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024