Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk is not to blame 10:01 - Dec 8 with 9223 viewspremierjack

He could be a quality manager but has been unlucky with all the stuff going on behind the scenes.

You could pick any manager in the world and they would struggle with what monk has been dealing with!
Monk is not to blame on 10:05 - Dec 8 with 4907 viewsSwaneeRiver

At the end of the day, the clue is in the word "manager"
If he cannot organise his backroom staff, coaches and players to produce the results, the buck stops with him.
What happens once the game begins is perhaps less manageable, but even then he can tell players what to do and make appropriate changes during the game
Monk is not to blame on 10:06 - Dec 8 with 4897 viewsjackjackjackjack

What is Monk good at?

Tactics, man-management, bringing through young players, player recruitment, motivation, style of play?

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Monk is not to blame on 10:06 - Dec 8 with 4897 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

So whats he been dealing with behind the scenes?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Monk is not to blame on 10:09 - Dec 8 with 4875 viewsLoyal

Monk is not to blame on 10:06 - Dec 8 by PatchesOHoulihan

I'm as intrigued as you are.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Monk is not to blame on 10:10 - Dec 8 with 4857 viewsPegojack

SOMEBODY at the club needs to show some strong leadership for a start, whether it's Monk or Huw.

There needs to be an investigation into what went on with (a) Shelvey and (b) Ash on Saturday.

Nobody is bigger than the club. If anyone is found to have breached rules, they should be disciplined, a la Grealish at Aston Villa. Dropped from the squad, fined and made to train with the U21s.
Monk is not to blame on 10:11 - Dec 8 with 4852 viewslovejuicejack

Alex Ferguson seem to managed it fairly well
Monk is not to blame on 10:17 - Dec 8 with 4819 viewsUplandsJack

My thoughts exactly....
He was given the chance 5 or 6 games ago to bring in a wise head or two to assist him
But his ego wouldn't allow it to happen. A good manager realises his own short comings
And welcomes assistance and the chance to further develop his own skills...
Monk has become suckered into believing his own hype.
He needs to resign, go away and lick his ego and learn from his multiple mistakes...
Monk is not to blame on 10:19 - Dec 8 with 4801 viewsjasper_T

Twins.
Login to get fewer ads

Monk is not to blame on 10:28 - Dec 8 with 4760 viewspremierjack

Where is the money to bring in experience to help him?
Why did dyer go out on loan with no release clause and no explanation?
Why was Leon left out of the team when he was in amazing form last season?
What happened in the training ground bust up last week?
Where was Shelvey sat?
Was Martin Morgan in the 'crunch talks' with monk?

All these questions have answers and you wouldn't believe some of the answers!!

And Alex Ferguson didn't deal with this because if certain things went on, he had the money to sort it out. Swansea haven't!
Monk is not to blame on 10:42 - Dec 8 with 4720 viewsUplandsJack

"All these questions have answers and you wouldn't believe some of the answers!"

Try me.... Am I write in reading into your comment above, that you have??

If so please enlighten us all...
Monk is not to blame on 10:44 - Dec 8 with 4704 viewsraynor94

Monk is not to blame on 10:28 - Dec 8 by premierjack

Where was Shelvey sat?

And Alex Ferguson didn't deal with this because if certain things went on, he had the money to sort it out. Swansea haven't!

Ah, yet another in the know, we are so lucky to have so many on here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Monk is not to blame on 10:56 - Dec 8 with 4655 viewspremierjack

To many of the answers are to personal but I can tell you that Shelvey didn't like that he was sub Saturday so he went home. Williams was trying to get on the leister bus for a fight after the game. Mm is away on holiday so he can't be at the meetings but we haven't got the money to sack monk unless he agrees to being paid at a later date.

A few things have happens doesn't there and the players aren't happy with it and I can guarantee that it's nothing to do with monk
Monk is not to blame on 11:01 - Dec 8 with 4629 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Monk is not to blame on 10:56 - Dec 8 by premierjack

To many of the answers are to personal but I can tell you that Shelvey didn't like that he was sub Saturday so he went home. Williams was trying to get on the leister bus for a fight after the game. Mm is away on holiday so he can't be at the meetings but we haven't got the money to sack monk unless he agrees to being paid at a later date.

A few things have happens doesn't there and the players aren't happy with it and I can guarantee that it's nothing to do with monk

Its understandable if Shelvey was unhappy about not starting
Its not acceptable to go home because you don't like it

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Monk is not to blame on 11:15 - Dec 8 with 4579 viewspencoedjack

Monk is not to blame on 10:28 - Dec 8 by premierjack

Where was Shelvey sat?

Why is Kyle Bartley picked over Fedo (& Amat) ?
Why is Montero not starting ?

You really think Leon 'he was in amazing form last season' ?
Dyer was fuking shocking for 14 months before he was sent to Leicester to warm their bench (not ours) & allow them to pay his wages.

You believe Fergies management skill was down to just money .... Laughable

Why state you 'wouldn't believe the answers', stop acting the Billy big bollocks & if you know the answers spout them out ...
Monk is not to blame on 11:34 - Dec 8 with 4492 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I agree that Monk is not the only one to blame but it his job to take the blame, that is why so many managers have already been sacked this season.
Monk is not to blame on 11:41 - Dec 8 with 4459 viewsJoshTheJack

I seen Shelvey in his car going to the stadium,White merc I think it was. About 2pm did he go home before or after that?
Monk is not to blame on 11:48 - Dec 8 with 4435 viewspremierjack

Monk is not to blame on 11:15 - Dec 8 by pencoedjack

Why is Kyle Bartley picked over Fedo (& Amat) ?
Why is Montero not starting ?

You really think Leon 'he was in amazing form last season' ?
Dyer was fuking shocking for 14 months before he was sent to Leicester to warm their bench (not ours) & allow them to pay his wages.

You believe Fergies management skill was down to just money .... Laughable

Why state you 'wouldn't believe the answers', stop acting the Billy big bollocks & if you know the answers spout them out ...

I didn't say fergie success was all down to money so I'm not sure where you picked that comment out from? My opinion is that fergie is probably the greatest manager ever but the cash at Utd did help.

Shelvey refused to play.

Mm is a massive reason to what's happening at the moment at the club

The staff and players are completely split

We have no money, mm can't use any money, we can't afford to sack monk or pay wages to a bigger/better manager.

No need to get angry because you don't want to believe the facts
Monk is not to blame on 11:49 - Dec 8 with 4434 viewslovejuicejack

Monk is not to blame on 10:42 - Dec 8 by UplandsJack

"All these questions have answers and you wouldn't believe some of the answers!"

Try me.... Am I write in reading into your comment above, that you have??

If so please enlighten us all...

I was told siggy was shagging dyers Mrs hence dyer to Lester and sat Jon jo found out and put the head on sig hence no shelvey sat. True? God knows.
Monk is not to blame on 11:51 - Dec 8 with 4424 viewspaulv2k4

If he is not to blame, then who is?!

The buck stops with him with regards to player issues, man management and team selection.

If there is in fighting and separation in the team, he needs to sort it out. He no-doubt made it worse with these "player discussions". All you will do there is create more in-fighting. If he can not get across his style and tactics and resorted to asking the players, then there is a problem.

He persists to play Gomis as a hold up Striker, hes not! We do not buy another hold up striker to replace Bony, we buy another light weight, in Eder.

He has brought in Ayew, who, does whatever he likes on the pitch. Fails to identify that the shape of the midfield is the issue and persists with him!

He has failed to identify the issues in the midfield. When you play Ki, Siggy and Shelvey, who all want to be attacking midfielders, you will have issues.

He dropped Jack Cork after the Stoke game and left him out ever since. ?!?!?

Ashley Williams is a shadow of himself and fails to control the team on the pitch. I barely ever see him shout at other players anymore.

He brought back Tremmel, why!?! We have a 2nd and 3rd keeper.

He brings in KOL and James Beatie to be First Team coaches... who are learning their trade.

Amat has disappeared.

Tabanou.... where is he? Gomis and Ayew have been seen on Twitter pictured with him. They must be gutted that he is not getting game time!

He persists with the 1D, pass to Montero, let him run and cross philosophy.

I could rant for a while on this one. Haha.

I do admire his player career for us though. Really got us where we are today as Captain. I just wish that was my lasting memory of him though.
Monk is not to blame on 11:54 - Dec 8 with 4402 viewslovejuicejack

Monk is not to blame on 11:51 - Dec 8 by paulv2k4

The buck stops with him with regards to player issues, man management and team selection.

If there is in fighting and separation in the team, he needs to sort it out. He no-doubt made it worse with these "player discussions". All you will do there is create more in-fighting. If he can not get across his style and tactics and resorted to asking the players, then there is a problem.

He persists to play Gomis as a hold up Striker, hes not! We do not buy another hold up striker to replace Bony, we buy another light weight, in Eder.

He has brought in Ayew, who, does whatever he likes on the pitch. Fails to identify that the shape of the midfield is the issue and persists with him!

He has failed to identify the issues in the midfield. When you play Ki, Siggy and Shelvey, who all want to be attacking midfielders, you will have issues.

Ashley Williams is a shadow of himself and fails to control the team on the pitch. I barely ever see him shout at other players anymore.

He brings in KOL and James Beatie to be First Team coaches... who are learning their trade.

Amat has disappeared.

Tabanou.... where is he? Gomis and Ayew have been seen on Twitter pictured with him. They must be gutted that he is not getting game time!

I do admire his player career for us though. Really got us where we are today as Captain. I just wish that was my lasting memory of him though.

In a nut shell
Monk is not to blame on 11:56 - Dec 8 with 4393 viewspremierjack

Monk is not to blame on 11:54 - Dec 8 by lovejuicejack

In a nut shell

Couldn't be bothered to read all that but Tabanou is injured
Monk is not to blame on 11:59 - Dec 8 with 4371 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Monk is not to blame on 11:51 - Dec 8 by paulv2k4

Amat has disappeared.

He persists with Ayew because he is the only one scoring goals lately either because of or despite his "roving style".
Monk is not to blame on 12:00 - Dec 8 with 4371 viewspencoedjack

Monk is not to blame on 11:48 - Dec 8 by premierjack

I didn't say fergie success was all down to money so I'm not sure where you picked that comment out from? My opinion is that fergie is probably the greatest manager ever but the cash at Utd did help.

Shelvey refused to play.

Mm is a massive reason to what's happening at the moment at the club

The staff and players are completely split

We have no money, mm can't use any money, we can't afford to sack monk or pay wages to a bigger/better manager.

No need to get angry because you don't want to believe the facts

So Monk won't get sacked ?

Simple yes or no will suffice
Monk is not to blame on 12:01 - Dec 8 with 4363 viewsWarwickHunt

Monk is not to blame on 11:49 - Dec 8 by lovejuicejack

I was told siggy was shagging dyers Mrs hence dyer to Lester and sat Jon jo found out and put the head on sig hence no shelvey sat. True? God knows.

The Dyer rumour has been around for ages - I doubt very much if Jonjo has only just heard it.
Siggy didn't look like someone had just nutted him either.

Whose wives are Tabanou, Fernandez, Cork and Amat shagging? It must be like Peyton Place* down there mun.

*youngsters ask yer mams.
Monk is not to blame on 12:05 - Dec 8 with 4342 viewslovejuicejack

Monk is not to blame on 12:01 - Dec 8 by WarwickHunt

The Dyer rumour has been around for ages - I doubt very much if Jonjo has only just heard it.
Siggy didn't look like someone had just nutted him either.

Whose wives are Tabanou, Fernandez, Cork and Amat shagging? It must be like Peyton Place* down there mun.

*youngsters ask yer mams.

Something is a miss in the team for shizzle
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024