Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Saturday 23:00 - Dec 9 with 2612 viewsJJJack

Fabianski
Rangel Fede Ash Taylor

Leon
Shelvey Cork
Siggy
Ayew Emnes

That side lacks a bit of pace I know. But plenty of nous and we'll need to graft and show discipline and shape and for these reasons I'd bench Bartley (hopeless), Naughton (out of sorts), Ki ( looks knackered), Montero (doesn't particularly suit the diamond), Routledge (terrible), Gomis (out of sorts).

Why the diamond ? Its worked well against the bigger sides, especially away...will protect the back 4 better. Might surprise Man City a little.
Why bring back Rangel + Fede + Cork + Shelvey - because whilst none have been outstanding this season, we KNOW, they are good enough.
Emnes? Criminally under-utilsed by Monk....but has pace, trickery and plays well in a 2 up front system.
Subs: Nordfeldt; Amat, Naughton, Grimes, Barrow, Montero, Gomis

This won't happen of course, more's the pity. Just want to see something different on Saturday that can graft it's way to a point or 3,.
Team for Saturday on 23:06 - Dec 9 with 2554 viewsmonmouth

Ashley Williams will likely actually pick the side on saturday and, on the basis that I can't believe he hasn't chosen his partner recently, i wouldn't be shocked to see Bartley again. I would bring Sig back a notch and play everything through him and play Shelvey more advaced or Grimes if Shelvey's playing the tw*t. We have nothing to lose trying a new attacking option as we probably won't have the ball so, just to wind Warwick up, yeah put Emnes up top or at number 10 and leave Shelvey strop on the bench.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Team for Saturday on 23:14 - Dec 9 with 2494 viewsJackFish

Fab

Naughton Fernandez Williams Taylor

Britton Cork
Routledge Sigurdsson Montero

Ayew

Would like to see Tabanou at some point but we're not likely to be doing much attacking on Sat, so Taylor can stay in. Ki and Gomis should be nowhere near the starting XI after last week and Routs is only in because we don't have any other decent wingers. Barrow is ok as an impact sub but not for 90 minutes.
Team for Saturday on 23:14 - Dec 9 with 2488 viewsSwansNZ

Stick Montero on the wing. Tell him City are looking at him to replace Sterling, and give him 200K a week. Bound to have a blinder.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Team for Saturday on 23:15 - Dec 9 with 2485 viewsWarwickHunt

Emnes.

Team for Saturday on 09:09 - Dec 10 with 2236 viewspaulv2k4

Team for Saturday on 23:14 - Dec 9 by JackFish

Fab

Naughton Fernandez Williams Taylor

Britton Cork
Routledge Sigurdsson Montero

Ayew

Would like to see Tabanou at some point but we're not likely to be doing much attacking on Sat, so Taylor can stay in. Ki and Gomis should be nowhere near the starting XI after last week and Routs is only in because we don't have any other decent wingers. Barrow is ok as an impact sub but not for 90 minutes.

I like this. Balance, shape, 2 defensive mids and a goal scorer, who works hard, up top. Bring on Citeh!
Team for Saturday on 09:29 - Dec 10 with 2184 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Curt loves planet swans

Play this lege

Fab
Rangel ash fede Taylor

Cork Shelvey

Routs. Siggy. Montero

Ayew

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024