Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tenby / St Florence 14:48 - Dec 10 with 1192 viewsBLAZE

Does anyone know if the game is likely to be shown anywhere in this lovely area of South West Wales tomorrow?

Thanks
Tenby / St Florence on 14:52 - Dec 10 with 1170 viewsoldcob

Club opposite the five arches and down toward the Esplanade usually show Swans games. Ask for the game when you go in, to make sure. I think its the Legion but not 100% on this. Good welcome.
Tenby / St Florence on 14:55 - Dec 10 with 1153 viewsdeanscfc

Looking to spoil your trip?
Tenby / St Florence on 15:37 - Dec 10 with 1106 viewsBLAZE

Tenby / St Florence on 14:52 - Dec 10 by oldcob

Club opposite the five arches and down toward the Esplanade usually show Swans games. Ask for the game when you go in, to make sure. I think its the Legion but not 100% on this. Good welcome.

Thanks mate!
Tenby / St Florence on 15:42 - Dec 10 with 1088 viewsJoe_bradshaw

If it is shown in Tenby tomorrow can you PM me with the result and scorers so I can lump on for Saturday.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Tenby / St Florence on 15:58 - Dec 10 with 1062 viewsBLAZE

Tenby / St Florence on 15:42 - Dec 10 by Joe_bradshaw

If it is shown in Tenby tomorrow can you PM me with the result and scorers so I can lump on for Saturday.

Tenby / St Florence on 16:40 - Dec 10 with 998 viewsJackfath

Tenby / St Florence on 15:42 - Dec 10 by Joe_bradshaw

I was listening to Chris Evans on the radio this morning. He said that when he was presenting the Brit Awards, he knew the winners a week ahead of the night and the bookies were still taking bets up until the night. He joked he should have made a lot of money. Surely he or someone from within would leak such information and clean up.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Tenby / St Florence on 17:45 - Dec 10 with 948 viewsNogginthenog

Tenby / St Florence on 16:40 - Dec 10 by Jackfath

I was listening to Chris Evans on the radio this morning. He said that when he was presenting the Brit Awards, he knew the winners a week ahead of the night and the bookies were still taking bets up until the night. He joked he should have made a lot of money. Surely he or someone from within would leak such information and clean up.

He may well have cleaned up via a friend betting on his behalf, he's a very very rich man don't you know. Allegedly!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024