Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… 23:01 - Dec 10 with 2570 viewsSwansNZ

mmm, sorry, I can't think of any.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:04 - Dec 10 with 2559 viewsdailew

Garry Monk

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:04 - Dec 10 with 2555 viewsmax936

Darran, Oldjack, Jacfath and my good self, have ruled ourselfs out, can't speak for others at this time though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:05 - Dec 10 with 2550 viewsLord_Bony

Ellie Goulding

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:07 - Dec 10 with 2541 viewsmax936

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:05 - Dec 10 by Lord_Bony

Ellie Goulding

Hell of a shout, she can give us a song at half time as well, well anythings better than that penalty shootout thingy.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:14 - Dec 10 with 2513 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Leggy

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:18 - Dec 10 with 2493 viewsLord_Bony

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:07 - Dec 10 by max936

Hell of a shout, she can give us a song at half time as well, well anythings better than that penalty shootout thingy.

Hope Jack portis is not reading this...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:18 - Dec 10 with 2492 viewsLeonisGod

Cliff Richard
The Pope (or any other spiritual leader)
Rolf Harris
Donald Trump

I think that's about it.
List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:19 - Dec 10 with 2477 viewsdailew

The Yorkshire Ripper

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:21 - Dec 10 with 2468 viewsBanosswan

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:18 - Dec 10 by LeonisGod

Cliff Richard
The Pope (or any other spiritual leader)
Rolf Harris
Donald Trump

I think that's about it.

Strangely, Cyril.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:35 - Dec 10 with 2431 viewswhiterock

Phil sumbler
List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:40 - Dec 10 with 2416 viewsWxmJax

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:35 - Dec 10 by whiterock

Phil sumbler

Have you not seen the back page of tomorrow's SWEP ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:47 - Dec 10 with 2401 viewscentrestandswan

Putin,Fidel, Farage, Osborne, Katie Hopkins and the Pope though you never know.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:49 - Dec 10 with 2392 viewsNeathJack

J.R.Hartley
List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:53 - Dec 10 with 2380 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Warren Gatland.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:55 - Dec 10 with 2375 viewsChrisSCFC

Tyson Fury.
List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:58 - Dec 10 with 2357 viewsSwansNZ

Some good names here. I expect the SWEP will pick a few up and run with them tomorrow.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:59 - Dec 10 with 2355 viewsDyfnant

Father Ted,
Super Ted,
Seth MacFarlane's Ted
cArL

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 00:02 - Dec 11 with 2341 viewsChrisSCFC

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 23:58 - Dec 10 by SwansNZ

Some good names here. I expect the SWEP will pick a few up and run with them tomorrow.

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 00:07 - Dec 11 with 2319 viewsphact0rri

Strangely they haven't given rory mcilroy a shout yet.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 00:38 - Dec 11 with 2264 viewsSgorioFruit

Alan Partridge

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 07:31 - Dec 11 with 2133 viewsNewhousemustscore

Ironically, Graeme Jones and Paul Tisdale....we normally do approach them during one of our many managerial vacancies.
List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 07:35 - Dec 11 with 2125 viewsSwansea93

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 07:31 - Dec 11 by Newhousemustscore

Ironically, Graeme Jones and Paul Tisdale....we normally do approach them during one of our many managerial vacancies.

Seems like he's been with Exeter forever

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 10:30 - Dec 11 with 2056 viewsJackanapes

Old Man Ganderpoke

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

List of people NOT linked to the Swans manager job… on 10:33 - Dec 11 with 2048 viewsAngelRangelQS

Albert Adomah
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024