Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dennis Bergkamp 14:24 - Dec 11 with 8755 viewsRancid

Lump on.Seriously!!!
Dennis Bergkamp on 14:26 - Dec 11 with 6592 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Alright Paddy!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Dennis Bergkamp on 15:56 - Dec 11 with 6354 viewsJackbustard

Same source mate 😅😅😅😅😅😅
Dennis Bergkamp on 16:11 - Dec 11 with 6210 viewsHighjack

I lumped on him 3 weeks ago when he was still 40/1.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Dennis Bergkamp on 16:13 - Dec 11 with 6187 viewsDr_Winston

Dennis Bergkamp on 15:56 - Dec 11 by Jackbustard

Same source mate 😅😅😅😅😅😅

Bergkamp is possibly my all time favourite player but would probably need an experienced head alongside him.

Bergkamp/Pascoe dream team for survival.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Dennis Bergkamp on 16:23 - Dec 11 with 6072 viewsdameedna

De boer would be interesting alongside Bergkamp and Curtis and co with recent premier league experience
Bergy is a hard one to imagine
Not sure we would be sidling up to the Dutch leaue though much better prospects in UK Spain Italy Germany
Dennis Bergkamp on 16:25 - Dec 11 with 6037 viewsfbreath

Would Bergkamp be the best player in training like Laudrup was

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Dennis Bergkamp on 16:45 - Dec 11 with 5940 viewsmidswan

Dennis Bergkamp on 16:25 - Dec 11 by fbreath

Would Bergkamp be the best player in training like Laudrup was

I think Bergkamp would be the best player in training at most clubs...
Dennis Bergkamp on 16:50 - Dec 11 with 5887 viewsAquinas

There seems to be a common theme at the moment where a poster tells us all to 'lump on'.

Maybe I should put £100 on a 66/1 shot, post some inside knowledge on here and then cash out once his odds tumble because of a sudden spike in betting activity...
Login to get fewer ads

Dennis Bergkamp on 16:53 - Dec 11 with 5858 viewsjojaca

Dennis Bergkamp on 16:50 - Dec 11 by Aquinas

There seems to be a common theme at the moment where a poster tells us all to 'lump on'.

Maybe I should put £100 on a 66/1 shot, post some inside knowledge on here and then cash out once his odds tumble because of a sudden spike in betting activity...

There is money to be made on betfair exchanges, if you know what your doing.

Even when you know, you never know?

Dennis Bergkamp on 17:06 - Dec 11 with 5753 viewsSkipTheJack

Would quite possibly be Ole Gunnar Solskjaer MkII.

I fully expect an experienced head to be brought in to steer us to safety. I very much doubt it will be another superstar manager.
Dennis Bergkamp on 17:09 - Dec 11 with 5705 viewsmarchamjack

They wouldn't let you have £100 on a 66/1 shot on a managers market, you'd likely get limited to winning no more than £500 (and even then suspect the traders would have to go upstairs to ask whether the bet can be taken).

But there is money to be made on BF in smaller amounts if you really do know that someone is not coming to be our manager

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Dennis Bergkamp on 17:09 - Dec 11 with 5704 viewsMrSwerve

I would absolutely give Bergkamp my support but he really doesn't come across as a 'kick up the arse' type of manager which is what we need, I feel.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Dennis Bergkamp on 17:22 - Dec 11 with 5568 viewsmorningstar

Evil genius plan in theory. However, in this market if you put £100 on a 66/1 shot. Betting would probably be suspended before you had time to post about it!
[Post edited 11 Dec 2015 17:23]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Dennis Bergkamp on 17:28 - Dec 11 with 5475 viewsFlashberryjack

From reliable sauce "Allan Curtis & Kevin John are nailed on certs for the job" makes sense, both know the club inside out, and cheap.
Lump on now, the odds will drop significantly as soon as the bookies read this thread.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dennis Bergkamp on 17:29 - Dec 11 with 5457 viewsDarran

Dennis Bergkamp on 17:09 - Dec 11 by MrSwerve

I would absolutely give Bergkamp my support but he really doesn't come across as a 'kick up the arse' type of manager which is what we need, I feel.

Yeah but he's bright as a button according to Warwick mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dennis Bergkamp on 17:50 - Dec 11 with 5367 viewsairedale

Dennis Bergkamp on 17:28 - Dec 11 by Flashberryjack

From reliable sauce "Allan Curtis & Kevin John are nailed on certs for the job" makes sense, both know the club inside out, and cheap.
Lump on now, the odds will drop significantly as soon as the bookies read this thread.

Be interesting to see Kev on his knees praying during the game if he was manager.
Dennis Bergkamp on 18:00 - Dec 11 with 5293 viewsmax936

Well, as good a player as he was, he's totally inexperienced in Premier League management and is he capable of getting us out of a dog fight, I'm not sure he can, neither could Ryan fecking Giggs either, an experienced manager we need to get us organised and tight at the back and able to attack and score.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2015 18:03]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Dennis Bergkamp on 18:03 - Dec 11 with 5254 viewssammylee3

Dennis Bergkamp on 18:00 - Dec 11 by max936

Well, as good a player as he was, he's totally inexperienced in Premier League management and is he capable of getting us out of a dog fight, I'm not sure he can, neither could Ryan fecking Giggs either, an experienced manager we need to get us organised and tight at the back and able to attack and score.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2015 18:03]

De Boar and bergkamp have a project going on at Ajax can't see De Boar leaving , unlikely Bergkamp but we can wish. I'd take Rijkaard or the Lucian fella no problemo.
Dennis Bergkamp on 18:05 - Dec 11 with 5227 viewsmax936

Dennis Bergkamp on 18:03 - Dec 11 by sammylee3

De Boar and bergkamp have a project going on at Ajax can't see De Boar leaving , unlikely Bergkamp but we can wish. I'd take Rijkaard or the Lucian fella no problemo.

The way our players are seemingly being portrayed we need a hard nosed no nonsense bastard, by looks of it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Dennis Bergkamp on 18:05 - Dec 11 with 5219 viewsFlashberryjack

Dennis Bergkamp on 17:50 - Dec 11 by airedale

Be interesting to see Kev on his knees praying during the game if he was manager.

We'll be needing Kevin's prayers for tomorrows game, that's for sure.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dennis Bergkamp on 19:24 - Dec 11 with 5006 viewsPintado

Bergkamp has ruled himself out, he says he has no ambition to become head coach at this time and has an ongoing project at Ajax which he sees continuing for the coming years

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Dennis Bergkamp on 22:03 - Dec 11 with 4878 viewsRancid

Dennis Bergkamp on 15:56 - Dec 11 by Jackbustard

Same source mate 😅😅😅😅😅😅

Pretty sure it was I'm glad now my betting account stopped me from putting on what I wanted to.16's he was.In to 11's now.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2015 22:05]
Dennis Bergkamp on 22:34 - Dec 11 with 4749 viewsWarwickHunt

Dennis Bergkamp on 17:29 - Dec 11 by Darran

Yeah but he's bright as a button according to Warwick mun.

The quote you're referring to compared him with Giggs

"More intelligent too - although that's not saying much..."

You massive fücking plum.
Dennis Bergkamp on 22:44 - Dec 11 with 4667 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dennis Bergkamp on 22:34 - Dec 11 by WarwickHunt

The quote you're referring to compared him with Giggs

"More intelligent too - although that's not saying much..."

You massive fücking plum.

He's not a plum. He's a massive f*cling blart

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dennis Bergkamp on 22:57 - Dec 11 with 4603 viewsDr_Winston

Dennis Bergkamp on 22:44 - Dec 11 by Brynmill_Jack

He's not a plum. He's a massive f*cling blart

Can we work out the scale here?

Does being a massive quilt outrank being a blart or a plum?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024