Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Graham Potter. 22:42 - Dec 11 with 2593 viewsHuw57

After this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3355176/Swansea-consider-swoop

I looked more in-depth at this guy, and he actually seems relatively impressive. He has implemented a fluid and attacking style of play at Ostersunds, which seems to have worked well, hence getting them into the top-tier of Swedish football in a relatively short space of time. Also, he seems to have links: 'Potter has also demonstrated an astute use of the international transfer market, recruiting a collection of overseas players that have added depth and variety to the squad. Currently, the club includes four Englishmen, three Ghanaians, a Mexican, a Spaniard and a South Korean."

Known to Huw Jenkins due to the clubs links with Ostersunds FK and through Roberto Martinez, Graeme Jones etc.

Links:
http://inbedwithmaradona.com/journal/2013/6/18/osterunds-fk-and-the-upward-traje
http://another-league.co.uk/2014/12/18/graham-potter-leads-ostersunds-football-r

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Graham Potter. on 22:46 - Dec 11 with 2553 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Steve?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Graham Potter. on 22:48 - Dec 11 with 2536 viewsmorningstar

Thanks mate. i would 'lump on' but I'm totally cleaned out from all the other tips. I'm into Wonga for hundreds, have pawned all my belongings and am sitting here with my laptop and tea chest. Honestly, I can't give any more.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Graham Potter. on 23:06 - Dec 11 with 2453 viewsClinton

Potter assistant is Billy' Reid, former Hamilton manager. He had a very good record with Accies and was allegedly offered the Swansea job when Sousa left.
This one has legs I reckon.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2015 23:09]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Graham Potter. on 23:09 - Dec 11 with 2423 viewsAngelRangelQS

Graham Potter. on 23:06 - Dec 11 by Clinton

Potter assistant is Billy' Reid, former Hamilton manager. He had a very good record with Accies and was allegedly offered the Swansea job when Sousa left.
This one has legs I reckon.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2015 23:09]

Not as manager surely?
Graham Potter. on 23:11 - Dec 11 with 2394 viewsClinton

The pair of them. Manager and assistant.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Graham Potter. on 23:13 - Dec 11 with 2373 viewsAngelRangelQS

Graham Potter. on 23:11 - Dec 11 by Clinton

The pair of them. Manager and assistant.

Can't see it myself mate. As part of a team maybe but a few years in the Swedish lower leagues? No chance imo
Graham Potter. on 00:15 - Dec 12 with 2217 viewsUplandsJack

I feel had this happened in the Summer, I could definitely see someone like this coming in, but and it's a massive but. We simply cannot afford to take a chance over a third of the way through the season and only one point above the bottom three with a guy who has never been tested at any real level of note.
So for that reason, it's a massive NO thanks from me.....
Graham Potter. on 00:29 - Dec 12 with 2168 viewsraynor94

Ogs, had a great record in Norway before he came to save Cardiff, we need experience but I'm worried we will find the right fit, times running out

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Graham Potter. on 12:40 - Dec 12 with 1860 viewsyescomeon

I like the sound of this guy as a long term project. Would have been better to have got him from the start of a season not after we have been dragged into a relegation scrap. If we did go for him we would have to stick with him even if we went down. Would he want to come, he sounds pretty happy where he is from the articles I don't blame him. I think we could be the type of club he could move to and shape like he has östersunds.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024