Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Curtis for manager........... 18:20 - Dec 12 with 6838 viewslegoman

.........why not?

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 18:21 - Dec 12 with 5573 viewsStarsky

What happens when he loses his way?

It's just the internet, init.

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 18:22 - Dec 12 with 5545 viewsOldjack

I don't think he wants it so i'm led to believe ,very good backup though

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 18:24 - Dec 12 with 5515 viewskarnataka

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 18:22 - Dec 12 by Oldjack

Don't think he's ever wanted to be #1 plus he's in his mid 60s now and probably looking forward to retirement! I know I am.
Alan Curtis for manager........... on 18:24 - Dec 12 with 5515 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

If he wanted it would be interesting

whenever he's been caretaker before we were low in the leagues and a bit crap - if he can get that performace out of them today then who knows

although the way Gomis celebrated reckon he just sent them out with an Al Pacino esque team talk and just got a bit of spirit back

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 18:26 - Dec 12 with 5494 viewsNeath_Jack

Because he'd have to keep nipping off to make the tea. That'll never do.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 18:26 - Dec 12 with 5491 viewslegoman

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 18:22 - Dec 12 by Oldjack

Guess I'm not suggesting long term, but if the players can put in a performance like that for the next few games, it will give HJ a bit more breathing space and potentially attract a wider set of new managers. it certainly seems to me there was disquiet in the camp and this squad are capable.

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 18:28 - Dec 12 with 5471 viewscentrestandswan

Must have put something in the tea.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 18:30 - Dec 12 with 5461 viewsLoyal

He has never wanted it, and is on record saying it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 18:31 - Dec 12 with 5443 viewsA_Fans_Dad

After that peformance, we could probably do worse than AC.
He certainly got them wanting to prove themselves, or was it the prospect of impressing the new Manager in waiting?
Alan Curtis for manager........... on 18:35 - Dec 12 with 5422 viewsStarsky

That being said, I'm totally happy about him being in charge for the next few games.
I'd like our newly found game to bed in again before the next manager changes it again.

It's just the internet, init.

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 18:38 - Dec 12 with 5402 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 18:51 - Dec 12 with 5343 viewsjacabertawe

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 18:38 - Dec 12 by Oldjack

A gentleman and a scholar. I would be more than happy if Curt stayed as Manager until a new permanent one was in place.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 18:57 - Dec 12 with 5312 viewskarnataka

We know Curt was always the one who knew where the kettle was but he obviously knows where the mojo is kept too.
Alan Curtis for manager........... on 19:08 - Dec 12 with 5267 viewslegoman

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 18:57 - Dec 12 by karnataka

We know Curt was always the one who knew where the kettle was but he obviously knows where the mojo is kept too.

I also thought he spoke very well in the post match interview.

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 19:14 - Dec 12 with 5247 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'd be all about him staying on as assistant to the new boss who he seemed very keen to bring up multiple times in his short tenure. He's all about the the new manager coming in and new suggesting he himself may get the job.

Ultimately you got to respect the guy. I would love to see him have a couple more games at least but is unlikely to happen. Just hoping it's not Poyet who takes up the mantle...
Alan Curtis for manager........... on 19:27 - Dec 12 with 5184 viewsOldjack

We now know something, there's no need to rush in getting the right man in

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 19:42 - Dec 12 with 5092 viewsmorningstar

Always had a go in the past when we in the mire. If he was that age now then I'm sure he would love to manage quality as he was a quality attacking player. Alas, he hasn't been well and is nowhere near strong enough mentally or physically too manage a premier league club. The stress of it would probably be the end of him and he knows it.

But it was fantastic to see him giving advice too Ayew touchline and he seemed to be taking in what he had to say. Well done Curt, fair play too you.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 19:47 - Dec 12 with 5067 viewslondonlisa2001

He has always said words to the effect that he loves the club so much, he wouldn't be able to bear it when things went wrong (as they almost inevitably do) and he had to leave or was sacked.

I agree with what some have said though - I'd leave him in place until we get the right person rather than jump at the wrong one just so we can announce it Monday or whatever. He certainly was spot on with team selection and subs today.
Alan Curtis for manager........... on 19:53 - Dec 12 with 5034 viewsLoyal

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 19:47 - Dec 12 by londonlisa2001

He has always said words to the effect that he loves the club so much, he wouldn't be able to bear it when things went wrong (as they almost inevitably do) and he had to leave or was sacked.

I agree with what some have said though - I'd leave him in place until we get the right person rather than jump at the wrong one just so we can announce it Monday or whatever. He certainly was spot on with team selection and subs today.

He isn't daft is Alan. Be the manager, job for a few years if your very lucky . Don't be the manager, job for life.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 19:59 - Dec 12 with 5009 viewsmonmouth

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 19:53 - Dec 12 by Loyal

He isn't daft is Alan. Be the manager, job for a few years if your very lucky . Don't be the manager, job for life.

....but earn relative peanuts or walk away with 3m for abject failure. Tough choice. I know what he means though, I couldn't bear to be in charge if we lost. I'd sink into depression. Al's not the man though whatever happened today. If the players really do respect him, and he wants, let him coach. Just as risky when things turn to crap though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 20:00 - Dec 12 with 5003 viewsDavillin

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 19:42 - Dec 12 by morningstar

Always had a go in the past when we in the mire. If he was that age now then I'm sure he would love to manage quality as he was a quality attacking player. Alas, he hasn't been well and is nowhere near strong enough mentally or physically too manage a premier league club. The stress of it would probably be the end of him and he knows it.

But it was fantastic to see him giving advice too Ayew touchline and he seemed to be taking in what he had to say. Well done Curt, fair play too you.

I noted that "advice session" on the touchline, especially that Ayew appeared to be genuinely paying close attention. Wise to do so.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 20:03 - Dec 12 with 4983 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Stop gap is all

We need progression not reversion
Alan Curtis for manager........... on 20:12 - Dec 12 with 4923 viewsblaenaugwentjack

He s too much of a nice guy me thinks, get a nasty basta-d to work alone side him maybe?
Alan Curtis for manager........... on 20:22 - Dec 12 with 4882 viewsWxmJax

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 19:47 - Dec 12 by londonlisa2001

When my son said that Montero was coming on I replied that I hoped he wasn't coming on for Routs. Alas, he was. Came on, did nothing. Someone take him to one side and have a word.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 20:38 - Dec 12 with 4824 viewskarnataka

Alan Curtis for manager........... on 20:12 - Dec 12 by blaenaugwentjack

He s too much of a nice guy me thinks, get a nasty basta-d to work alone side him maybe?

Football managers are not know for their humility and Curt probably has too much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024