Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ 08:40 - Dec 13 with 21460 viewslegoman

Why does the latest "brilliant, must have" add-on last a.week then be pants thereafter? Kodi is really.peeing me off. All I want is to watch an illegal stream once a week. Comments?

(Mods feel free to move this thread to non football)

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 08:42 - Dec 13 with 12054 viewsDr_Winston

Never found it to be much cop. Nor XBMC before it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 08:48 - Dec 13 with 12035 viewsNeath_Jack

Best bit of technology i've ever bought. Absolutely top notch when you find your way around it.

Having said that, i loaded mine with wookie, so everything is there at the touch of a button instead of adding addons every other week. Loads on here don't like it but i think it's outstanding.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 08:50 - Dec 13 with 12027 viewsEdmundo

KODI as a platform works ok, depends in how many Addons you have and quality of options. Easy yesterday, putting another Addon in place and having the additional option for future games.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 08:52 - Dec 13 with 12019 viewslegoman

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 08:48 - Dec 13 by Neath_Jack

Best bit of technology i've ever bought. Absolutely top notch when you find your way around it.

Having said that, i loaded mine with wookie, so everything is there at the touch of a button instead of adding addons every other week. Loads on here don't like it but i think it's outstanding.

Ah ha. If I Google wooky will I find how to install it?

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 08:53 - Dec 13 with 12010 viewsepaul

Kin love it got lots of add ons so plenty to choose from to watch footie, Im not that fussed about hving the top notch quality pic as long as I can watch the footie Im happy, its free ffs

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 08:54 - Dec 13 with 12002 viewsNeath_Jack

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 08:52 - Dec 13 by legoman

Are you on Twitter? If so follow the accounnt @wookie_wizardry

They also got a website wookiespmc.com

It's a piece of piss to get going, even for a tech idiot like myself

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 09:06 - Dec 13 with 11958 viewslifelong

Disappointing yesterday that Phoenix was down but still further options for the games, Turk has got all the Bein channels with most of the Premier League games, quality not as good as Phoenix but still very watchable.
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 09:11 - Dec 13 with 11941 viewslovejuicejack

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 08:52 - Dec 13 by legoman

This is the repo you need to add http://wiz.wookiespmc.com
Login to get fewer ads

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 09:14 - Dec 13 with 11927 viewslovejuicejack

To the op, it's the nature of the beast really, streams come and go, they pop up then get shut down, it's free so that's the trade off. Phenoix was down but there was lots of other stands with the game on yesterday.
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 09:36 - Dec 13 with 11853 viewsmonmouth

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 09:06 - Dec 13 by lifelong

Disappointing yesterday that Phoenix was down but still further options for the games, Turk has got all the Bein channels with most of the Premier League games, quality not as good as Phoenix but still very watchable.

I found a cracker on Sportsdevil yesterday. Normally they are a bit lower quality but this one was as clear as a bell on my tv. Saw the pouty frog goal (great run and what a shot...almost liked him again) in perfect clarity, and then luckily was too busy cavorting around the house in joyous celebration to see that other piece of scummy bad fortune.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 09:54 - Dec 13 with 11792 viewsJackfath

The box I bought cost £40. Sky sports package with virgin is around £36 per month. Yesterday I watched the football on njmsoccer in equally good hd to virgin with no buffering. I also watched the boxing , quality wasn't as good but it was easily watchable. Depending on how things pan out today I may watch the game(s) later on.

It's paid for itself already.

Not to mention the plethora of box sets available on it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 10:07 - Dec 13 with 11757 viewslegoman

Thanks to all posters for your comments. I'm not that great with Kodi tbh but I have recently upgraded to the latest version. I was able to install Phoenix and last week watched the game In HD with no buffering. This week cr@p, nothing worked. I tried to install njb, again no success. I'd like a simpler way of accessing all the world TV stations such as bein, NBCSN and Fox. I just find it for the most part impenetrable and illogical to use.

Old.school.streams are no good either, crammed with ads which don't work if you adblock.

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 10:13 - Dec 13 with 11735 viewsNeath_Jack

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 10:07 - Dec 13 by legoman

Thanks to all posters for your comments. I'm not that great with Kodi tbh but I have recently upgraded to the latest version. I was able to install Phoenix and last week watched the game In HD with no buffering. This week cr@p, nothing worked. I tried to install njb, again no success. I'd like a simpler way of accessing all the world TV stations such as bein, NBCSN and Fox. I just find it for the most part impenetrable and illogical to use.

Old.school.streams are no good either, crammed with ads which don't work if you adblock.

I told you how to do it, get wookie on there.

The reason i like it is that i am lazy and can't be arsed adding the latest must have add on, with wookie there are tons of the add ons already on there, you just change channels if you like. Every free sports add on you see mentioned on here is already on there.

Like i said, loads don't like it, but me being a lazy get, absolutely loves it.

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 10:13 - Dec 13 with 11734 viewsPhil_S

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 10:07 - Dec 13 by legoman

if you are prepared to pay then at £10.99 per month or £27 for 3 months then streamtvbox.com is excellent and highly recommended
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 10:32 - Dec 13 with 11670 viewsMattG

Does Wookie work on Amazon Fire?
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 10:41 - Dec 13 with 11638 viewslovejuicejack

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 10:32 - Dec 13 by MattG

Does Wookie work on Amazon Fire?

Should do mate, download kodi into your kindle fire and then put wookie on it, job done.
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 10:49 - Dec 13 with 11622 viewsMattG

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 10:41 - Dec 13 by lovejuicejack

Should do mate, download kodi into your kindle fire and then put wookie on it, job done.

Cheers - already got Kodi set up on an AFTV box and 2 AFTV sticks, just not sure about "overwriting" what I currently have with Wookie.

Can you customise Wookie to show specific apps? e.g. I have a login for NBC Sports Extra so would like that as a direct option if possible.
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 10:53 - Dec 13 with 11607 viewsjack_lord

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 09:54 - Dec 13 by Jackfath

The box I bought cost £40. Sky sports package with virgin is around £36 per month. Yesterday I watched the football on njmsoccer in equally good hd to virgin with no buffering. I also watched the boxing , quality wasn't as good but it was easily watchable. Depending on how things pan out today I may watch the game(s) later on.

It's paid for itself already.

Not to mention the plethora of box sets available on it.

Definitely right about the cash. I had to watch a stream on sportsdevil first half because Phoenix was down but loaded up NJM haltime and had a brilliant steam. If you had a premier pass for the day with sky (only if they had the audacity to have the Swabs on) it would cos loads.

I bought my box on a groupon voucher half price so even happier.

Just wish I could find one add on that actually streamed the disney channel so I could cancel sky.

I might get a now tv box though as they have an entertainment package that has disney on it for 6 quid a month.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 10:56 - Dec 13 with 11600 viewslovejuicejack

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 10:49 - Dec 13 by MattG

Cheers - already got Kodi set up on an AFTV box and 2 AFTV sticks, just not sure about "overwriting" what I currently have with Wookie.

Can you customise Wookie to show specific apps? e.g. I have a login for NBC Sports Extra so would like that as a direct option if possible.

Every time you load wookie onto your machine you need to clear all data so it's a fresh install so if you already got wookie on your fire then either leave it on our for the latest version take the old wookie off and load the new one. Yes you can customize your apps its done in settings. You'll find lots of tutorials on YouTube under entertainment box or droidsticks.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2015 12:07]
Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 10:58 - Dec 13 with 11593 viewsNeath_Jack

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 10:53 - Dec 13 by jack_lord

Definitely right about the cash. I had to watch a stream on sportsdevil first half because Phoenix was down but loaded up NJM haltime and had a brilliant steam. If you had a premier pass for the day with sky (only if they had the audacity to have the Swabs on) it would cos loads.

Just wish I could find one add on that actually streamed the disney channel so I could cancel sky.

I might get a now tv box though as they have an entertainment package that has disney on it for 6 quid a month.

Iv'e got the Disney Channel on my set up, remind me later when i've got it fired up and i'll tell you what add on it's on.

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 11:00 - Dec 13 with 11579 viewsjack_lord

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 10:58 - Dec 13 by Neath_Jack

Iv'e got the Disney Channel on my set up, remind me later when i've got it fired up and i'll tell you what add on it's on.

What time is later

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 11:03 - Dec 13 with 11560 viewsNeath_Jack

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 11:00 - Dec 13 by jack_lord

What time is later

This afternoon mate.

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 11:08 - Dec 13 with 11545 viewslovejuicejack

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 10:53 - Dec 13 by jack_lord

Download mobdro in sure it had Disney on it plus ask the others like nik kids cartoon network ect.

iptv another one you can download and there's others that show Disney.

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 11:08 - Dec 13 with 11538 viewsjack_lord

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 11:12 - Dec 13 with 11521 viewslovejuicejack

Kodi getting on my threepennies........ on 11:08 - Dec 13 by jack_lord

Welcome mate let us know how you get on and I'll try and think of a few more add ons for showing Disney
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024