Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is the moment our season changed. 09:17 - Dec 22 with 4548 viewsJackanapes

You could feel the belief get sucked out of the stadium.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

This is the moment our season changed. on 09:20 - Dec 22 with 4523 viewsOldjack

Wrong ,it changed when a dick used the wrong hole

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

This is the moment our season changed. on 09:23 - Dec 22 with 4492 viewsJackanapes

This is the moment our season changed. on 09:20 - Dec 22 by Oldjack

Wrong ,it changed when a dick used the wrong hole

Whats perchcock been up to now then?

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

This is the moment our season changed. on 09:24 - Dec 22 with 4482 viewsClinton

For me, the first international break marked the turning point. We were strangely clueless when the season resumed.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

This is the moment our season changed. on 09:29 - Dec 22 with 4440 viewsJackanapes

The air of disbelief hung around for a good while after that happened. Ive never experienced such a collective outpouring of flumox before. ( Shefki came close is suppose)
[Post edited 22 Dec 2015 9:31]

This is the moment our season changed. on 09:35 - Dec 22 with 4375 viewsJackanapes

This is the moment our season changed. on 09:38 - Dec 22 with 4347 viewsmonmouth

For me, my feeling of unease turned to alarm with the stupid and pointless penalty and, worse, consequent nothing in response against Stoke. It was increasingly apparent then that Watford wasn't a blip.

If Pouty Frog had scored against the Arse that would have just papered over a few cracks, even if we hadn't gone on toulouse (coat).

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This is the moment our season changed. on 09:41 - Dec 22 with 4328 viewsItchySphincter

This is the moment our season changed. on 09:38 - Dec 22 by monmouth

For me, my feeling of unease turned to alarm with the stupid and pointless penalty and, worse, consequent nothing in response against Stoke. It was increasingly apparent then that Watford wasn't a blip.

If Pouty Frog had scored against the Arse that would have just papered over a few cracks, even if we hadn't gone on toulouse (coat).

Exactly the same for me, Monday night against Stoke it was obvious there was a huge problem not just a couple of 'off' games. I said at the time it was the worst is seen us at home since Bury at the Vetch under Hollins when only Smudger turned up. It could be a season defining moment for me.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

This is the moment our season changed. on 09:44 - Dec 22 with 4314 viewsJackanapes

Well as a big fan of Quantum Leap I'm want to say, Goals change the nature of causality... well games anyway. Hopefully Sam Becketts next leap will be into an onrushing dreadlocked French dude staring down a gangly chap in a padded headguard. Oh boy.

Login to get fewer ads

This is the moment our season changed. on 09:46 - Dec 22 with 4301 viewsepaul

It was Watford, the sense of disbelief watch the turgid crap we produced was shocking

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

This is the moment our season changed. on 09:49 - Dec 22 with 4267 viewsswanstillidai

This is the moment our season changed. on 09:52 - Dec 22 with 4245 viewsJackanapes

This is the moment our season changed. on 09:49 - Dec 22 by swanstillidai

yes quite correct we would have gone down if we hadnt appointed Gm.

This is the moment our season changed. on 10:00 - Dec 22 with 4190 viewsMorganator100

I believe it started the minute we hired James Beattie.
This is the moment our season changed. on 10:00 - Dec 22 with 4188 viewsraynor94

This is the moment our season changed. on 09:23 - Dec 22 by Jackanapes

Whats perchcock been up to now then?

Absolute rubbish, it started after the first international break, and Stoke brought it home we were in the shit, to blame it on a unsubstantiated rumour is farcical. Oops sorry meant to be quoting Oldjack
[Post edited 22 Dec 2015 10:02]

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

This is the moment our season changed. on 10:12 - Dec 22 with 4102 viewsOldjack

This is the moment our season changed. on 10:00 - Dec 22 by raynor94

Absolute rubbish, it started after the first international break, and Stoke brought it home we were in the shit, to blame it on a unsubstantiated rumour is farcical. Oops sorry meant to be quoting Oldjack
[Post edited 22 Dec 2015 10:02]

think about it ,Dyer being shipped out, the timing of it all falls into place ,players not playing like they should, ,weird subs ,players on the bench who should have been on the field, instant change for the better as soon as he left etc

he lost the dressing room, end of as far as i'm concerned

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

This is the moment our season changed. on 10:29 - Dec 22 with 3988 viewsperchrockjack

Jackapes.

Mr perch is indisposed of of now as his correspondence course is being revamped .

He has instructed me to give you best wishes For the Yuletide and a prosperous new year.

A.N.Y. Moore

Chief AIde de Camp

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This is the moment our season changed. on 10:35 - Dec 22 with 3941 viewsJackfath

Let's not look for people to blame. Let's be positive and move forward with verve and vigour.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This is the moment our season changed. on 10:38 - Dec 22 with 3925 viewsOldjack

This is the moment our season changed. on 10:35 - Dec 22 by Jackfath

Let's not look for people to blame. Let's be positive and move forward with verve and vigour.

What's done is done and can't be undone ,onwards and upwards !
Robert Di Matteo barmy army !

This is the moment our season changed. on 10:39 - Dec 22 with 3906 viewsJackfath

This is the moment our season changed. on 10:38 - Dec 22 by Oldjack

What's done is done and can't be undone ,onwards and upwards !
Robert Di Matteo barmy army !

Whomever gets the role will get my unwaivering support until they too get the sack. Then we go again.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

This is the moment our season changed. on 10:48 - Dec 22 with 3851 viewsOldjack

This is the moment our season changed. on 10:39 - Dec 22 by Jackfath

Whomever gets the role will get my unwaivering support until they too get the sack. Then we go again.

init ,Same here , whoever gets it some people are gonna moan though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024