Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pep speaks! 21:13 - Dec 23 with 2777 viewsWingstandwood

Or should I say totally over-hypes Monk whilst touting for another job for himself/Monk in the same process?

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Garry-Monk-lot-clubs-says-Swansea-City-a

Argus!

Pep speaks! on 21:47 - Dec 23 with 2617 viewsmorningstar

I have too say i think it's nothing more than an interview with the local rag myself? But if you can see some sort of 'hidden agenda' in there then .....................?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Pep speaks! on 00:13 - Dec 24 with 2301 viewsJack123

A quick read and he doesn't seem fond of gomis!?

libera nos a malo

Pep speaks! on 05:10 - Dec 24 with 2171 viewsphact0rri

Pep speaks! on 21:47 - Dec 23 by morningstar

I have too say i think it's nothing more than an interview with the local rag myself? But if you can see some sort of 'hidden agenda' in there then .....................?

Its actually lifted from Talk Sport this morning. He did a phone in with Alan Brazil.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2015 5:10]

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Pep speaks! on 07:28 - Dec 24 with 2084 viewsKilkennyjack

Helped the club initially by showing us what a professional academy should look like and then stepping in to help Monk. The article confirms to me that Monks management team had to go. They lost the plot and were in denial. Still in denial despite the obvious improvement under Curt. Must be the pressure.

Beware of the Risen People

Pep speaks! on 09:40 - Dec 24 with 1952 viewslovejuicejack

I'm sick of reading about monk, far as I'm concerned he's dropped us right in it.
Pep speaks! on 09:42 - Dec 24 with 1938 viewsKGriz16

Pep speaks! on 09:40 - Dec 24 by lovejuicejack

I'm sick of reading about monk, far as I'm concerned he's dropped us right in it.

Would you say Monk's the only one to blame though? I'd suggest that there are certain playing staff who have risked the chance of relegation in order to see the manager go.

PS - anyone had enough of 'pundits' on Talksport knowing nothing about Swansea/Monk? They talk absolute nonsense about the whole situation and no nothing about any club outside of the top four dinasours and now Leicester
[Post edited 24 Dec 2015 9:45]
Pep speaks! on 09:44 - Dec 24 with 1927 viewslovejuicejack

Pep speaks! on 09:42 - Dec 24 by KGriz16

Would you say Monk's the only one to blame though? I'd suggest that there are certain playing staff who have risked the chance of relegation in order to see the manager go.

PS - anyone had enough of 'pundits' on Talksport knowing nothing about Swansea/Monk? They talk absolute nonsense about the whole situation and no nothing about any club outside of the top four dinasours and now Leicester

Not monk alone but do you really want to be reading about how good monk is and how monk will get another job easy.
Pep speaks! on 09:46 - Dec 24 with 1923 viewsKGriz16

Pep speaks! on 09:44 - Dec 24 by lovejuicejack

Not monk alone but do you really want to be reading about how good monk is and how monk will get another job easy.

I've literally just edited that into my post lol.

I've had enough of everyone touting him as the next greatest thing to management. He's clearly done something to us that's left us in a lurch.
Login to get fewer ads

Pep speaks! on 09:50 - Dec 24 with 1912 viewswhiterock

Studied the ship after ML, took us to 8tg last year, won manager of the month in August before the wheels came off

I wish him well
Pep speaks! on 09:55 - Dec 24 with 1900 viewsDarran

Pep speaks! on 09:50 - Dec 24 by whiterock

Studied the ship after ML, took us to 8tg last year, won manager of the month in August before the wheels came off

I wish him well

Perhaps that's what went wrong then he was spending too much time down the docks than on the training field.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pep speaks! on 10:03 - Dec 24 with 1866 viewswhiterock

Pep speaks! on 09:55 - Dec 24 by Darran

Perhaps that's what went wrong then he was spending too much time down the docks than on the training field.

;0)
Pep speaks! on 15:16 - Dec 24 with 1578 viewslovejuicejack

Pep speaks! on 09:50 - Dec 24 by whiterock

I wish him well

F*ck him
Pep speaks! on 15:42 - Dec 24 with 1536 viewsWingstandwood

Pep speaks! on 15:16 - Dec 24 by lovejuicejack

F*ck him

I agree with you on that! If someone pissed in my Xmas gravy tomorrow and was shown the door I would be of exactly the same opinion. The fact the same ejected person had made a very nice Xmas gravy the previous year would not affect my emotions in any way whatsoever. I would like to draw a parallel here and state that IMO i.e. in footballing terms Monk has pissed in SCFC's Xmas gravy!!!!!
[Post edited 24 Dec 2015 15:43]

Argus!

Pep speaks! on 17:15 - Dec 24 with 1389 viewsDavillin

I heard from someone who is in a position to know, and whose words I value, who told me that Pep was the major part of Monk's problem.

I also remember a news story about how Pep was "the man behind Monk." O.K. . . . .
[Post edited 24 Dec 2015 21:02]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Pep speaks! on 17:44 - Dec 24 with 1327 viewsphact0rri

Pep speaks! on 09:42 - Dec 24 by KGriz16

To be fair, I find a lot of it fun, much like political, technology, science, and even "tutorial style" blogs. where its sort of like a view from the outside or from people who might not actually be anywhere near "experts". Sure pundits don't know a lot. but they are just working on what has been fed to them. sure a pundit might have been a player but for the most part the entire industry and the knowledge has changed. So they are stuck deciphering data through what they think they know.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Pep speaks! on 17:55 - Dec 24 with 1301 viewsWingstandwood

Pep speaks! on 17:15 - Dec 24 by Davillin

I heard from someone who is in a position to know, and whose words I value, who told me that Pep was the major part of Monk's problem.

I also remember a news story about how Pep was "the man behind Monk." O.K. . . . .
[Post edited 24 Dec 2015 21:02]

I get the impression Pep and the other two clueless backroom idiots were absolute poison to SCFC's much acclaimed and admired playing style of old! The way all three were sacked with one fell swoop even before the arrival of a new manager sort of raises a question that absolutely sod-all was seen as a far better option by our chairman/board than what Pep and Co were offering?

No wonder the guy is going on Talksport/SWEP etc with all the PR cr#p and damage limitation. He must realise our chairman/boards decision to sack him and others without any immediate incoming replacement(s) is damaging to one's reputation and standing to say the least because it would raise serious questions about Pep/others competence with any other club/board/chairman.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2015 17:56]

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024