Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
albion corners 20:29 - Dec 26 with 2600 viewspatchboy

great to see us leaving 3 men up the pitch.this helped the area being congested, giving pulis something different to think about.
albion corners on 21:17 - Dec 26 with 2478 viewsNewhousemustscore

Yeah, fair play to Curtis, he isn't going through the motions until the new manager comes in. He's got his own ideas and own tactics. West Brom are dangerous from corners and they had to come back and mark 3 players instead of filling our box with bodies.
albion corners on 21:19 - Dec 26 with 2455 viewsbuilthjack

Good tactic from Curtis, and Ayew stayed just outside our 18 yards box, so that kept another out of the box.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

albion corners on 21:21 - Dec 26 with 2443 viewslifelong

It was an interesting tactic and seemed to work, I just feel that Fabianski is very weak on corners, he just doesn't command the six yard area as he should.
albion corners on 21:30 - Dec 26 with 2396 viewsPhil_S

albion corners on 21:21 - Dec 26 by lifelong

It was an interesting tactic and seemed to work, I just feel that Fabianski is very weak on corners, he just doesn't command the six yard area as he should.

Or like he used to before the change in goalkeeping coach
albion corners on 23:26 - Dec 26 with 2248 viewsdcd14

albion corners on 21:30 - Dec 26 by Phil_S

Or like he used to before the change in goalkeeping coach

THIS!

Although today he was a lot better than has been recently.
albion corners on 18:53 - Dec 29 with 1937 viewsBrynmill_Jack

In fairness though Brunt's corner taking is top notch. Unlike ours !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

albion corners on 22:27 - Dec 29 with 1806 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It is just impossible to command the six yard box these days given the number of players in the area. Two or three players are only in there to block the keeper.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

albion corners on 22:29 - Dec 29 with 1796 viewsmonmouth

albion corners on 22:27 - Dec 29 by felixstowe_jack

It is just impossible to command the six yard box these days given the number of players in the area. Two or three players are only in there to block the keeper.

Especially whenthey are clearly obstructing. Ref spotted them well a couple of times. A useful law in my opinion would be no one allowed in the six yard box apart from the keeper until the ball is kicked. it would give everyone a fair run at it including the keeper then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024