Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? 00:16 - Dec 29 with 2902 viewsDracan66

The added bonus of a proven scoring record is a no brainer, but as we all know good players come with a rather large price tag hence the loan option........your thoughts?
New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 00:26 - Dec 29 with 2869 viewsElward

Spend out as the price and value of staying up with the insane amouny of money surely outways the risk of going down.
New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 08:29 - Dec 29 with 2690 viewsEdmundo

A loan of a very decent experienced Prem player. Some one who can create something from a limited service, i'm sure there will be a few candidates😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 08:40 - Dec 29 with 2670 viewsoldcob

Hows about a put the ball in the net type?
New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 09:00 - Dec 29 with 2635 viewsRevJames

New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 08:29 - Dec 29 by Edmundo

A loan of a very decent experienced Prem player. Some one who can create something from a limited service, i'm sure there will be a few candidates😉

Ian Wright? Likes the way we play
New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 09:23 - Dec 29 with 2558 viewsClinton

Is it too much to hope for someone who has some mobility, able to pass the ball, makes runs in the box, reasonable finisher.
I don't think we necessarily need one who holds it up brilliantly. We never really used to play that type of game. We played that way with Wilf because he was so good at holding it up.
Bamford might be a possibility, although he might be another one with an attitude on him, given he just decided to quit His loan at Palace. good record with loans at Boro and Derby in the championship, not proven in the prem, good footballer, bit lightweight. Swansea type player.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 09:32 - Dec 29 with 2536 viewsoldcob

New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 09:23 - Dec 29 by Clinton

Is it too much to hope for someone who has some mobility, able to pass the ball, makes runs in the box, reasonable finisher.
I don't think we necessarily need one who holds it up brilliantly. We never really used to play that type of game. We played that way with Wilf because he was so good at holding it up.
Bamford might be a possibility, although he might be another one with an attitude on him, given he just decided to quit His loan at Palace. good record with loans at Boro and Derby in the championship, not proven in the prem, good footballer, bit lightweight. Swansea type player.

What, the same Bamford who can't get into a poor Chelsea squad this year and can't get a start at Palace. I think we need someone proven like Peter Crouch until the end of the season then go from there.
New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 09:37 - Dec 29 with 2523 viewsAngelRangelQS

I'd like a loan and to buy a striker too.

If Gomis goes then one striker in simply won't be enough.

Unless we are going to get two strikers, I'd rather keep Gomis
New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 10:11 - Dec 29 with 2478 viewsjasper_T

Would like to see us play with a striker who does Gylfi's running for him again, someone who will pressure a back line and allow our midfield to find space.

Will probably be cheaper to find a worker in January than a genuine talent.
Login to get fewer ads

New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 12:33 - Dec 29 with 2346 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How about both types?
New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 12:34 - Dec 29 with 2342 viewsmrrockin

ABG

[Anybody but Gomis]
New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 12:47 - Dec 29 with 2301 viewsChief

New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 12:33 - Dec 29 by A_Fans_Dad

How about both types?

This,

A guy who can hold the ball up with his back to goal to bring our wingers and Siggy into play

And a more direct nippy striker to provide a different option, not a clone of a forward we already have (who isn't good enough himself)

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 17:55 - Dec 29 with 2122 viewsClinton

New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 09:32 - Dec 29 by oldcob

What, the same Bamford who can't get into a poor Chelsea squad this year and can't get a start at Palace. I think we need someone proven like Peter Crouch until the end of the season then go from there.

Yes, decent player Crouch, better footballer than many credit him for.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 18:11 - Dec 29 with 2084 viewscaerleon_jack

Benik Adobe.

Worth a punt?

Insert something witty here

New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 18:25 - Dec 29 with 2058 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 18:11 - Dec 29 by caerleon_jack

Benik Adobe.

Worth a punt?

I've heard he's quite an acrobat.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 19:29 - Dec 29 with 1996 viewscaerleon_jack

New Striker In January - Do we need a speedster or the hold the ball Bony type? on 18:25 - Dec 29 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I've heard he's quite an acrobat.

Indeed. That teach me to check whether auto-correct has changed something.

Insert something witty here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024