Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right Back 09:59 - Dec 29 with 3087 viewsWanderer

With the recent inclusions of Rangel, was it just me or did Naughton buck up his ideas and realise that he has not got a god given right to that right back position and actually had his best outing yet, well done Kyle thought you played really well yesterday.
Competition is healthy!
Right Back on 10:05 - Dec 29 with 3062 viewsploppy

I thought he was OK, apart from being left for dead by Zaha at the end - but at least he didn't leave a trailing leg for Zaha to fall over (coz he was nowhere near him!). I can see us playing Rangel at home, when we'd like to play a bit more football, and Naughton in away games, to Rangel a rest.
Right Back on 10:18 - Dec 29 with 2976 viewsBloodyhills

I thought he was better than he had been but is not a patch on a younger Rangel.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Right Back on 11:05 - Dec 29 with 2839 viewsFatherJack

Right Back on 10:18 - Dec 29 by Bloodyhills

I thought he was better than he had been but is not a patch on a younger Rangel.

Thought Naughton did well yesterday, he had a much better game than Taylor who's had total mares for a few games running now, and that got me thinking - Naughton can also play left back. I think it could be time to get Taylor to buck up his ideas too and drop him for at least one game so he knows no one is indispensable and feels he has to fight for his place like everyone else. I'd prefer we gave Tabanou a run out but if that's not going to happen for whatever reason then we could play Rangel on the right and Naughton on the left.

Poll: Who will be our first choice centre back pairing by the end of the season?

Right Back on 11:20 - Dec 29 with 2800 viewsLoyal

Kyle has little pace which is his problem and unlike Rangel hasn't the wherewithal to compensate that with his football brain. He isn't good enough.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Right Back on 11:50 - Dec 29 with 2696 viewsTom1912

Extremely composed yesterday in defence and dealt with a lot. Could have offered a bit more in attack.
Right Back on 12:01 - Dec 29 with 2661 viewsLeonisGod

Right Back on 11:50 - Dec 29 by Tom1912

Extremely composed yesterday in defence and dealt with a lot. Could have offered a bit more in attack.

He can't offer more in attack unfortunately. Which is why he's not an upgrade on Rangel. Solid enough defensively though as others have said.
Right Back on 12:21 - Dec 29 with 2600 viewsTom1912

Right Back on 12:01 - Dec 29 by LeonisGod

He can't offer more in attack unfortunately. Which is why he's not an upgrade on Rangel. Solid enough defensively though as others have said.

He can put a dangerous cross in when he gets himself into the right position
Right Back on 12:26 - Dec 29 with 2580 viewsshandyjack

Amazing how much better he plays with a designated winger playing ahead of him and helping him defensively, been left isolated with Ayew at RW

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

Right Back on 13:19 - Dec 29 with 2458 viewsUplandsJack

Right Back on 12:26 - Dec 29 by shandyjack

Amazing how much better he plays with a designated winger playing ahead of him and helping him defensively, been left isolated with Ayew at RW

This exactly....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024